Project Veritas Documents Released

SackMan518

Project Veritas Documents Released

Project Veritas released another bolus of documents. I am still trying to read through them all and decide what is real, what is the important, etc. In this Substack- I am just going to link the documents here., along with some of what Project Veritas writes. I highly recommend going to the Project Veritas site and downloading the documents for yourselves.. So rather than state an opinion, I think I am just going quote Project Veritas and people can form their own opinion.

Clearly, there is some very interesting stuff in here. Including more damming evidence on Fauci’s role in all of this mess.

From the Project Veritas Website

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 10, 2022] Project Veritas has obtained startling never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this.

The documents in question stem from a report at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, better known as DARPA, which were hidden in a top secret shared drive.

DARPA is an agency under the U.S. Department of Defense in charge of facilitating research in technology with potential military applications.

Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.

According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.

Dr. Fauci has repeatedly maintained, under oath, that the NIH and NAIAD have not been involved in gain of function research with the EcoHealth Alliance program. But according to the documents obtained by Project Veritas which outline why EcoHealth Alliance’s proposal was rejected, DARPA certainly classified the research as gain of function. 

“The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

Major Murphy’s report goes on to detail great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines.

YRJuer9XJZ31.jpeg

2IhGdWx2ccif.jpeg

Project Veritas: Never Before Seen Military Documents About Gain-of-Function Research Contradict Dr. Fauci Testimony Under Oath

• Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.
  • The main report regarding the EcoHealth Alliance proposal leaked on the internet a couple of months ago, it has remained unverified until now. Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.
  • “The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.
  • Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, “It doesn’t sound normal to me,” when asked about the way the documents were buried.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

I'm not sure what to think about you being amused by these documents which show that Fauci has clearly been lying, many millions of people have died as a result, and you - yes, YOU Greg were forced to take an experimental gene therapy injection. That's got to suck knowing you fell for it and there's not much you can do to get those spike proteins out of your bloodstream and organs.

Oh, another bombshell - and you're gonna love this - the papers admitted that HCQ and Ivermectin work.

But anyway, other people aren't laughing...

Enjoy the rest of your night... and those YUMMY spike proteins!

• Like 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Veritas is a fucking joke!!!

Analysis / Bias

In review, videos are difficult to fact-check based on the way they are edited.  Sometimes his information is debunked, but it is too late as the information has already been watched by thousands or more. In general, O’Keefe’s videos more often than not target those with a liberal perspective. However, Project Vertias does target conservatives such as this NEW VIDEO: James O’Keefe Ambushes Republican Congressman Over Racist Bill and Faces Of Voter Fraud #1: NY Republican Votes Twice in 2018 Elections, Casts Mail Ballot in Florida.

Our review of numerous articles reveals that many more target Democrats, such as HIDDEN CAMERA: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner “I Think There Is A lot of Voter Fraud.” Project Veritas counters this argument in the article Lie #9: James O’Keefe and Project Veritas only go after Democrats and individuals and organizations on the left, where Mr. O’Keefe states, “It is true that because America’s mainstream media is overwhelmingly leftist and in favor of centralized federal power in Washington, their best opportunities for Project Veritas are in the institutions dominated by allies of the mainstream media, such as colleges and universities, state and federal bureaucracies and the media itself.”

Further, former President Trump often sourced Project Veritas, such as this: President Trump Thanks Project Veritas Tech Investigations at White House Social Media Summit. The fact that the former president endorses them can mean different things to different people; we just share that he does endorse them and nothing more.

Finally, during the 2020 election, Project Veritas promoted misleading and false information (See fact checks below). While Project Veritas claims not to be intentionally biased in whom they target, it is clear through counting the number of stories targeting the left that they favor the right, whether on purpose or not.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Project Veritas Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of misleading videos, propaganda, conspiracy theories, and several failed fact checks. (11/16/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 10/03/2021)

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Veritas is a fucking joke!!!

Analysis / Bias

In review, videos are difficult to fact-check based on the way they are edited.  Sometimes his information is debunked, but it is too late as the information has already been watched by thousands or more. In general, O’Keefe’s videos more often than not target those with a liberal perspective. However, Project Vertias does target conservatives such as this NEW VIDEO: James O’Keefe Ambushes Republican Congressman Over Racist Bill and Faces Of Voter Fraud #1: NY Republican Votes Twice in 2018 Elections, Casts Mail Ballot in Florida.

Our review of numerous articles reveals that many more target Democrats, such as HIDDEN CAMERA: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner “I Think There Is A lot of Voter Fraud.” Project Veritas counters this argument in the article Lie #9: James O’Keefe and Project Veritas only go after Democrats and individuals and organizations on the left, where Mr. O’Keefe states, “It is true that because America’s mainstream media is overwhelmingly leftist and in favor of centralized federal power in Washington, their best opportunities for Project Veritas are in the institutions dominated by allies of the mainstream media, such as colleges and universities, state and federal bureaucracies and the media itself.”

Further, former President Trump often sourced Project Veritas, such as this: President Trump Thanks Project Veritas Tech Investigations at White House Social Media Summit. The fact that the former president endorses them can mean different things to different people; we just share that he does endorse them and nothing more.

Finally, during the 2020 election, Project Veritas promoted misleading and false information (See fact checks below). While Project Veritas claims not to be intentionally biased in whom they target, it is clear through counting the number of stories targeting the left that they favor the right, whether on purpose or not.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Project Veritas Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of misleading videos, propaganda, conspiracy theories, and several failed fact checks. (11/16/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 10/03/2021)

Douche.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Douche.

Good thing you quoted all of that for one of your classic one word, dumb-as-fuck replies, moron

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The amount of SSSs that support and think Fraudci is actually an honest “MD” telling the truth is ASTOUNDING! “He’s a medical doctor. What do Rand Paul, Roger Marshall, Ron Johnson have to say to an MD?” Duhhhhh 🤤🤤🤤. Not like all three of them are MDs as well 🤷‍♂️!

3 hours ago, Woody said:

There you go, Sack.  Project Veritas deboonked! :niterider:

deboonker.thumb.jpeg.010f52bd88ecf97ad07708bc1519eec6.jpeg

LOL. He cites that joke of a site by that Van Zandt guy again. Meanwhile Project Veritas has yet to lose ANY court case disputing their articles. Retardation is making the same mistakes over again after being corrected many times. 

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

LOL. He cites that joke of a site by that Van Zandt guy again. Meanwhile Project Veritas has yet to lose ANY court case disputing their articles. Retardation is making the same mistakes over again after being corrected many times. 

It's only a "joke of a site" because it exposes how the sites you depend on are full of shit.  The only people that have anything negative to say about that site are people like you who run those sites that are full of shit. Using shit to try and hide more shit doesn't work out well, but you do it, often.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

There is no source that is legitimate enough to make these fools re evaluate what they believe.

Must be talking about your little social group here

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Douche

Wow, very profound and thought-provoking response there! Must be that big education at work. Quite obvious that you majored in journalism....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wow, very profound and thought-provoking response there! Must be that big education at work. Quite obvious that you majored in journalism....

LOL.  Douche.  Glad that you're man enough to acknowledge my fine education.  Journalism & Communications to be exact.  Plus I had a great time!  How's about you, shorty?

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Douche.  Glad that you're man enough to acknowledge my fine education.  Journalism & Communications to be exact.  Plus I had a great time!  How's about you, shorty?

Oh I'm having a great time. I'm having a great time watching you prove to everybody who reads everything you post just how much money you wasted on that degree because you obviously have zero communication skills and journalism? That is just fucking funny right there

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Oh I'm having a great time. I'm having a great time watching you prove to everybody who reads everything you post just how much money you wasted on that degree because you obviously have zero communication skills and journalism? That is just fucking funny right there

LOL.  Whatever you say short-stuff.....

If it comes down to the difference between being short and being stupid, I'll take short everyday of the week. You've already capitalized on stupid so you can have that.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Lol he can't distinguish between opinion and fact, or distinguish between reliable and unreliable news sources. If he has a degree in journalism it's because daddy bought it. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol he can't distinguish between opinion and fact, or distinguish between reliable and unreliable news sources. If he has a degree in journalism it's because daddy bought it. 

So you're saying that his dad bought his University of Phoenix online degree? LOL

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

It's only a "joke of a site" because it exposes how the sites you depend on are full of shit.  The only people that have anything negative to say about that site are people like you who run those sites that are full of shit. Using shit to try and hide more shit doesn't work out well, but you do it, often.

It's a joke of a site because it's the opinion of one man with no mathematical metrics to demonstrate his case. End of story and every time you cite it we're just going to keep laughing at you. On the other side, the PV documents have all of the hallmarks of being authentic which is why the news on it has been buried like Hunter's laptop. 

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It's a joke of a site because it's the opinion of one man with no mathematical metrics to demonstrate his case. End of story and every time you cite it we're just going to keep laughing at you. On the other side, the PV documents have all of the hallmarks of being authentic which is why the news on it has been buried like Hunter's laptop. 

Mathematical metrics??? Oh he uses plenty of math - when he counts how many fact checks a site has failed and your go to's seem to fail a hell of a lot of them. 

Hunter's laptop... OK

Seek help. soflabillsfan