McPuss

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

An ode to McPuss:

Your franchise QB

256 million dollar man

wants to go for 4th down

against the garbage Jets

grow a set of balls

* I never claimed to be a poet on this forum.

I have a thread about this too somewhere….love how aggressive Allen is/wants to be. Then it got me thinking….Tyrod Taylor wasn’t Uber conservative until mcdermott got here. Under Rex Ryan Tyrod ran more and took deep shots more….McDermott shows up and Tyrod turns into a grandma.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

McD made the right decision. If I remember correctly we were at our own 30 or 40, and Jets were having trouble on offense why give the fg territory. Plus nobody could catch the ball all game, not that they would have thrown it, but I didn’t have a lot of faith in our offense Sunday.

• Downvote 1

Was this where they had 3 seconds left in the half? Yeah I don't blame Allen one bit, not a big difference between being up 3 and being up 6, but there's a real big difference in being up 3 and being up 10, I would've wanted to go for it too

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

I have a thread about this too somewhere….love how aggressive Allen is/wants to be. Then it got me thinking….Tyrod Taylor wasn’t Uber conservative until mcdermott got here. Under Rex Ryan Tyrod ran more and took deep shots more….McDermott shows up and Tyrod turns into a grandma.

Tyrod was always garbage.

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Jesus, Lit you aren't even in haiku form. 

McDermott is great. 

Though conservative at times

Two division titles. 

Great??  Belicheat is great....McD..LOL...far fucking from it....Game time mgmt..shit....use of TO's....shit.....too conservative..yeah!  How a couple of SB's before we declare him great...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

McD made the right decision. If I remember correctly we were at our own 30 or 40, and Jets were having trouble on offense why give the fg territory. Plus nobody could catch the ball all game, not that they would have thrown it, but I didn’t have a lot of faith in our offense Sunday.

This is when the Bills were on the 2 yard line. 

• Like 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, jpp said:

Great??  Belicheat is great....McD..LOL...far fucking from it....Game time mgmt..shit....use of TO's....shit.....too conservative..yeah!  How a couple of SB's before we declare him great...

Hey, if you're going to comment, at least appreciate the art of my haiku. 

And I don't think 'great' is even close to awesome. 

Seventeen bad years

Of football futility

Are now forgotten

16 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

An ode to McPuss:

Your franchise QB

256 million dollar man

wants to go for 4th down

against the garbage Jets

grow a set of balls

* I never claimed to be a poet on this forum.

Lit if you need help with poetry, please don’t be afraid to ask.

It is the play-offs now and we need to bring our A-game.

This effort is beneath you.

You are making us Bills fans look like shit.

• Laugh 1

6 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Allen choked at the end against the Bucs, Titans and Patriots at home. He's not really the guy I want making decisions .

Good, go somewhere else and bitch about it. Nobody care what you have to here. 1st time we’ve won the AFC east 2 years in a row since the 90s, I think we are ok.

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Good, go somewhere else and bitch about it. Nobody care what you have to here. 1st time we’ve won the AFC east 2 years in a row since the 90s, I think we are ok.

I'm simply stating facts about Allen choking in the big games this season. What the hell is your hostility all about?

32 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

That dumb ass Very Wide Ass is much more appreciated when he is on Ignore.

• Poop 1

34 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

That dumb ass Very Wide Ass is much more appreciated when he is on Ignore.

Thats what all Commies do, disagree wiith someones opinion? Ban them LOL. True to form. The good news is that even though he hit the ignore pussy button, Im still very alive in his mentally ill mind! He can't turn it off!!!

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Thats what all Commies do, disagree wiith someones opinion? Ban them LOL. True to form. The good news is that even though he hit the ignore pussy button, Im still very alive in his mentally ill mind! He can't turn it off!!!

Says the guy obsessed with a team he hates. Talk about TDS, you have BDS.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I think we were at like the 1 yard line lol.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg