CDC informs everyone that their numbers were a lie

Well, well, well. What do we have here?

Another "conspiracy" that many of us called out from very early on and were ridiculed over.

That 6% number that was put out a year or so ago is the most accurate number of covid deaths that we have.

And if you do that math, it means that covid has been less deadly than the average flu season. 

You got played, once again. Keep following nonsensical rules, getting jabbed with experimental shots, and keep not living your best life because they tell you to.

Sheep 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Wait... @HipKat told us that all these doctors we listen too have been debonked 1,000 by doctors on the Big Pharma payroll. What's that you said? This is coming from the CDC director? Not to worry, someone will debonk her or she'll be under so much pressure to revise her statement shortly. It's funny how all of these "conspiracy theories" wind up coming true months later.

The Doctors you promote that I refer to are anti-vax doctors. If you're going to accuse me of something, at least be accurate

For the 1000th time,

I'M ON YOUR SIDE ABOUT THE VIRUS BEING BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION!!! 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Wait... @HipKat told us that all these doctors we listen too have been debonked 1,000 by doctors on the Big Pharma payroll. What's that you said? This is coming from the CDC director? Not to worry, someone will debonk her or she'll be under so much pressure to revise her statement shortly. It's funny how all of these "conspiracy theories" wind up coming true months later.

Liberals have already begun damage control, "'She meant to say only those who were vaccinated", had four or more comorbidities. Now bend over and receive your fifth booster, it's for your own good.

5 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Liberals have already begun damage control, "'She meant to say only those who were vaccinated", had four or more comorbidities. Now bend over and receive your fifth booster, it's for your own good.

The posts on this page are a reflection of how ridiculous this whole thing has become. There is so much that is misinformation, rumors, rhetoric, panic, grasping for straws anymore with this whole thing and more and more people are just sick of it.

It should come down to this; Get your shots (or don't), live your life (or take risks) and go on.....

I'm tired of other people telling me what's best for me (or for everyone else). Enough is enough.

Even the (barely reported on) new variants' names are getting dumber sounding; Flurona?? Deltacron????

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 1/11/2022 at 6:45 AM, HipKat said:

The posts on this page are a reflection of how ridiculous this whole thing has become. There is so much that is misinformation, rumors, rhetoric, panic, grasping for straws anymore with this whole thing and more and more people are just sick of it.

It should come down to this; Get your shots (or don't), live your life (or take risks) and go on.....

I'm tired of other people telling me what's best for me (or for everyone else). Enough is enough.

Even the (barely reported on) new variants' names are getting dumber sounding; Flurona?? Deltacron????

You are right, it should be a personal choice on whether or not to get the shot. Unfortunately, it's not working out that way.

• Like 1