Vaccinated and Boosted AOC Announces COVID Infection After Maskless Partying in Florida

SackMan518

Once again proving that the Holy Water of St. Pfauci does almost nothing. I guess the virus infected her because it was mad that it couldn't sleep with her.

Vaccinated and Boosted AOC Announces COVID Infection After Maskless Partying in Florida

It used to be Branch Covidian heresy to admit the vaccinated and boosted members could be infected and spread COVID-19.  However, in the past month the vaccinated Covidians are the majority of those spreading the infection.

In the latest example of the ideological left running into the reality of Omicron, essentially a cold with a purpose, Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announces her illness:

aoc-florida-3.jpg

Despite virtue-signaling that all the good people remain locked down in the leftist epicenters of COVID restriction; and despite saying that anyone who does not adhere to the rules and regulations of the lockdown are being selfish; Ms. AOC was recently noted partying maskless without social distancing in Miami, Florida.

Not to worry, a couple of doses of Nyquil and some rest, and AOC will be ready for booster shot number four in no time.

aoc-florida-2-1024x585.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

pL2PHA0g2x0R.jpeg

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Thats what she gets for being irresponsible.

But she was boosted! Don't you know that the vaccine gives you an immune system of steel against this?

4425578-deck.jpg

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

But she was boosted! Don't you know that the vaccine gives you an immune system of steel against this?

4425578-deck.jpg

She most likely has less severe symptoms than had she not have been vaccinated. Seems to be the case for most people that are vaccinated compared to unvaccinated.

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

She’s such a perfect example of a NY Demorat. She’s arrogant, ignorant and about as intelligent as a subway seat! 

I represent the subway seat union. We object to your statement and find it insulting.

A grievance will be filed fore to with. 

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

She most likely has less severe symptoms than had she not have been vaccinated. Seems to be the case for most people that are vaccinated compared to unvaccinated.

Don't stop believin' Big Pharma buddy.

steve perry GIF

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I represent the subway seat union. We object to your statement and find it insulting.

A grievance will be filed fore to with. 

You’re right, I apologize for insulting all the subway seats. I was going to use a subway rat, but they have far more intellect than AOC.

19 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

You’re right, I apologize for insulting all the subway seats. I was going to use a subway rat, but they have far more intellect than AOC.

I will be referring this post to the subway rat union steward.

They take a dim view of her politics, but the ones in her district love her because she leaves them in peace.

The UAL CEO released a statement today. They have 3,000 employees with Covid and none of them are hospitalized. All are vaccinated. 

The vaccine is doing it’s job to reduce hospitalizations and death from Covid. 

• Like 1