October 31st

Was the last entertaining Bills home game…somewhat…the first half blew….but they beat down the Fins. Since that game? Blown out by the Colts, loss to the Pats in a boring ass game, sloppy ass boring game against Panthers, sloppy ass boring game against the Falcons, sloppy ass boring game against the Jets.

Are you kidding? 

And no, it’s not like 1975 and it’s smash mouth football we are watching….dudes(BILLS PLAYERS MOSTLY) dropping balls, slipping, tripping, shanking punts, and generally FUCKING UP! 

I don’t know what the fuck to say? 

Dome is out of the question. Draft/sign dudes who can play in shit weather? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

You suck.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Sean hates games where Bills win. He can't be miserable and quote all his shit threads. 

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

I'll say this, they haven't looked good on offense since the Pats game, I'd hope it's because the teams they're playing they have a hard time getting up for, but they need to get it going or they'll have a short playoff run...

Also, if Melvin friggin Gordon doesn't fumble the ball, we're the 2 seed and playing Pitt

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Sean hates games where Bills win. He can't be miserable and quote all his shit threads. 

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

You suck.

LOL Right on cue….can always count on you two with your pointless/useless contrarian takes. 

12 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

I'll say this, they haven't looked good on offense since the Pats game, I'd hope it's because the teams they're playing they have a hard time getting up for, but they need to get it going or they'll have a short playoff run...

Also, if Melvin friggin Gordon doesn't fumble the ball, we're the 2 seed and playing Pitt

And haven’t look good on offense, for an entire game, at home since….WFT? 

Appreciate that you actually have an opinion on the matter unlike the two assclowns above with their juvenile takes.

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

20 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

LOL Right on cue….can always count on you two with your pointless/useless contrarian takes. 

Dude, we just won the AFCE for the second year in a row and you're on here complaining. You must be a real joy at parties. 

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

45 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Appreciate that you actually have an opinion on the matter unlike the two assclowns above with their juvenile takes.

When they play their best, I don't think there's a team in the league that's better...but they've only done that 3-4 times this season...if they're play the way they have the last two weeks in the playoffs, they aren't winning 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Was the last entertaining Bills home game…somewhat…the first half blew….but they beat down the Fins. Since that game? Blown out by the Colts, loss to the Pats in a boring ass game, sloppy ass boring game against Panthers, sloppy ass boring game against the Falcons, sloppy ass boring game against the Jets.

Are you kidding? 

And no, it’s not like 1975 and it’s smash mouth football we are watching….dudes(BILLS PLAYERS MOSTLY) dropping balls, slipping, tripping, shanking punts, and generally FUCKING UP! 

I don’t know what the fuck to say? 

Dome is out of the question. Draft/sign dudes who can play in shit weather? 

I don't think it has much to do with the weather but rather a fundamental lack of concentration or quite frankly talent of our current roster.

The punter should be replaced by Friday.  That was completely unacceptable and he needs to made an example of.

We need to still upgrade on Knox.  His blocking is very good but he has hands of stone due to his mind wandering.

Edmunds actually had a good game by his standards.

This roster still has some sizeable holes in it that will prevent us from winning it all this year.

Poor drafting and questionable Free Agent signings have exposed this team.

To me the biggest problem is poor coaching.  McClappy has done a poor job of preparing this team in some games.  His in game decisions and tendency to go conservative early are worrisome.  Before any game starts, we are at a fundamental disadvantage and the likelihood to be out coached is high.

Having said all that, who can hold Beane accountable?  The Pegulas?  Please.  Kimchi is too busy making sure that not a penny more than absolutely necessary is spent on the Bills and Sabres so she can ensure "Maintenance of Owners Lifestyle" is achieved and their new super mega yacht can have a new platinum  diamond encrusted anchor.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Game should have been over at half. Bills were on the struggle bus against the last ranked defense in the league for 90% of the day. You should be worried for next week…no matter who we play. 

Do that shit against a team with a decent qb or better? Man oh man…we in trouble.

I think you're overlooking the fact that the Jets were playing it like it was their Super Bowl and of course the weather was a wild card. While the offense took some time to get it together the defense made the Jets offense looked absolutely pathetic. The one TD they had was because they had awesome field position and not from some sustained drive. You just can't be happy about anything with this team can you?

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Having said all that, who can hold Beane accountable?  The Pegulas?  Please.  Kimchi is too busy making sure that not a penny more than absolutely necessary is spent on the Bills and Sabres so she can ensure "Maintenance of Owners Lifestyle" is achieved and their new super mega yacht can have a new platinum  diamond encrusted anchor.

With the exception of your critique of Knox (see the pitch play from Allen yesterday...) I agree with your entire post.

In my opinion Kim Pegula is garbage and I can't stand her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I think you're overlooking the fact that the Jets were playing it like it was their Super Bowl and of course the weather was a wild card. While the offense took some time to get it together the defense made the Jets offense looked absolutely pathetic. The one TD they had was because they had awesome field position and not from some sustained drive. You just can't be happy about anything with this team can you?

I’m not worried, per say, of the conventional stuff. Not worried about the Pats offense…..a little more worried about the Pats defense but still…what I’m worried about is what you exactly illustrated….one TD drive because of awesome field position. Jets had awesome field position SEVERAL times. Why? Because of Buffalo fuck ups. That’s what I’m terrified of…for some reason….at home this Bills team does DUMB ASS SHIT. 

dumb clock management 

dumb time outs

dumb turnovers

dumb play calls

dumb penalties 

shanked punts

dumb drops

dumb passes

Inexplicably dumb shit. For no reason. Out of the blue. Nothing their opponents do to them. And you better believe Belichick will capitalize on that shit.

I’ll also say this….the December 26th game…Bills played just about perfect as you can…and STILL it was close up until the end. Two dropped touchdowns…probably the only fuck ups they committed…and that was the difference between a blowout and a nail bitter. 

Can we just fucking destroy a team we should destroy? For once? Would be nice! 

18 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Uh, I may be wrong but I could have sworn I read that we were the only team in the top 5 on both sides of the ball. Let me think about it, yep top 5 both sides of the ball.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

dumb clock management 

dumb time outs

dumb turnovers

dumb play calls

dumb penalties 

shanked punts

dumb drops

dumb passes

Inexplicably dumb shit. For no reason. Out of the blue. Nothing their opponents do to them. And you better believe Belichick will capitalize on that shit.

Can't argue with that but we do enough good to overcome those.

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I’m not worried, per say, of the conventional stuff. Not worried about the Pats offense…..a little more worried about the Pats defense but still…what I’m worried about is what you exactly illustrated….one TD drive because of awesome field position. Jets had awesome field position SEVERAL times. Why? Because of Buffalo fuck ups. That’s what I’m terrified of…for some reason….at home this Bills team does DUMB ASS SHIT. 

dumb clock management 

dumb time outs

dumb turnovers

dumb play calls

dumb penalties 

shanked punts

dumb drops

dumb passes

Imagine being this stupid and still posting how dumb your are - Gentleman - Let me introduce you to @seandelevan 

• Poop 2

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021