Is there any chance we can get another punter by next week?

Nuke

Sorry Charlie, we're stuck with this guy until next season. 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

22 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Why?

Who are we going to sign in a week? 

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

26 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

So you’re tell me there isn’t one FA punter out there that’s better then Haack that wouldn’t love to punt in the playoffs?

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

32 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Bills have Jamie "The Scottish Hammer" Gillan on the practice squad

Will they bring him up?

Just look at this guy:

Jamie_Gillan_(49093394101)_(cropped).jpg.7a7b7144c1c45cd250ab60b5fedab908.jpg

Get him a up on the active roster asap

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nuke said:

So you’re tell me there isn’t one FA punter out there that’s better then Haack that wouldn’t love to punt in the playoffs?

Do you have any prospects? 

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

I mean how hard is it to come in as a punter and play next week? There has to be someone better sitting at home 

I fucking hope so!  Did you see that shit today...holy crap was a comedy show with our punter.....never seen anything like that today....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

It's the holder for field goals too, not just punting. Someone said that's why we got rid of Cory. Blamed him for some missed FG's. You wanna take a chance on that? McD won't keep Hauak  just for holding... he wouldn't play around with the timing this late in the season. And he values players who can do multiple jobs...

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Do you have any prospects? 

What’s Moorman doing? We seem to only be worried about how they hold on kicks, and he can do that. Can he really be much worse at punting?  Just kidding….. kinda. I don’t have much time to research it. Just saying there has to be someone better than this pile of shit. Hell, bring the kid up from the practice squad. Do you really want to play a field position game with the Patriots with 20 yard punts? You’ll be sitting home for the divisional round. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I have more metal in my right foot and leg than a typical bridge and I would be a better punter.

We can easily find a better free agent punter.

Where there is a will there is a way.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

4 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

It's the holder for field goals too, not just punting. Someone said that's why we got rid of Cory. Blamed him for some missed FG's. You wanna take a chance on that? McD won't keep Hauak  just for holding... he wouldn't play around with the timing this late in the season. And he values players who can do multiple jobs...

Can't Trubisky to this?

Is his job just to receive a cheque and sit on the sideline?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

15 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I’d be truly shocked and stunned if McDermott makes a change like this now….he had all season to do something

If McClappy heads into the play-offs and the same thing happens as yesterday, it is a firing offense.

Better for him to cover his ass by replacing the punter.