Buh Bye

212frawk

No I'm not leaving......  dream on.   just saying ta ta to 

The organization that conducted the review of the presidential vote in Arizona’s largest county said it was insolvent and had laid off its employees.

The six-month, $5.6 million review of the 2.1 million votes cast in Arizona’s largest county was ordered up last year by the Republican-controlled State Senate after supporters of Mr. Trump insisted that his narrow loss in the state was the result of fraud.

It became something of a national punchline in September after the review concluded thaPresident Biden actually won by a greater margin than official tallies showed.

Still, the review and its supporters insisted that the election was suspect, citing 75 potential irregularities they said the Cyber Ninjas were unable to resolve.

The rebuttal by the five-member Board of Supervisors, four of them Republicans, was striking both for its detail and its bluntness.

“These fake reviews were never designed to identify problems,” said David Becker, the executive director of the nonprofit Center for Election Innovation and Research. “They are designed to be part of a long con” that whips up voter outrage for personal and political profit.

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Now they can check out the next voting fraud case, there are many. I say that they should check out the precinct where the lady kicked out all of the inspectors because "they were closing" and then pulled boxes of ballots from underneath a table and proceeded to count them until the sun came up and whaaaaaa-la, Biden was then ahead.

Come on man, stop embracing lies and incomplete reports

Video Doesn’t Show ‘Suitcases’ of Illegal Ballots in Georgia

But the supposed “suitcases” were typical ballot containers used to secure ballots, Georgia’s Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs told us in a phone interview. Likewise, Matthew Mashburn, the state Senate’s appointee to the state election board, told us the video showed “standard secure containers that are ubiquitous in tabulation in Georgia.”

And Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system implementation manager, said that the full video showed that the containers were carrying ballots that were opened and processed earlier in the night. They weren’t suspicious ballots brought surreptitiously into the building, or ballots that were opened in secret.

“They were put in there about an hour earlier,” Sterling, a Republican, said by phone. He said of the Trump campaign: “They watched the same video tape.”

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It became something of a national punchline in September after the review concluded thaPresident Biden actually won by a greater margin than official tallies showed.

Well, that's strange.  I seem to remember Philly and other MAGAs here on the verge of exploding with outrage over the cosmically massive voter fraud in Arizona and promising us that it would soon be exposed and that all hell would then break loose.

Has anyone here taken the trouble to gently inform them that this review means that Donald is even more of a colossal failure than was previously thought possible? 

Sad.  It's all very sad. So much failure can't be good for Donald's self-esteem and the self-worth of those who live through him.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Well, that's strange.  I seem to remember Philly and other MAGAs here on the verge of exploding with outrage over the cosmically massive voter fraud in Arizona and promising us that it would soon be exposed and that all hell would then break loose.

Has anyone here taken the trouble to gently inform them that this review means that Donald is even more of a colossal failure than was previously thought possible? 

Sad.  It's all very sad. So much failure can't be good for Donald's self-esteem and the self-worth of those who live through him.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Why the hate?  The Aquaeian saved  your life by spearheading rNA gene therapy on a global scale.   Biden can't even get testing kits out.  I had no trouble getting tested when Trump was in office.   Couple that with Trump's masterful executive order for testing coverage.

America is suffering under Biden and you're cackling.  Maybe you should just shut up and worry about your own country  

14 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Why the hate?  The Aquaeian saved  your life by spearheading rNA gene therapy on a global scale.   Biden can't even get testing kits out.  I had no trouble getting tested when Trump was in office.   Couple that with Trump's masterful executive order for testing coverage.

America is suffering under Biden and you're cackling.  Maybe you should just shut up and worry about your own country  

What do you expect from a wimp ass Brit?

We can destroy that sissy little country in a second if we wanted to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

What do you expect from a wimp ass Brit?

We can destroy that sissy little country in a second if we wanted to.

Hilarious.  Comedy gold, MAGA-style. Thank you, thank you, LIBills. 

Someone offers an opinion you disagree with, and you immediately think of threatening an entire nation with all-out nuclear war.  Well, that's certainly tough and bold of you. Really manly. Presumably, like your god Donald, you are unaware that the UK has a nuclear arsenal of its own. So, well, I guess you could try destroying the UK, but most of the US would in turn be destroyed by the UK's ballistic-missile submarines targeting strategic points of interest like major cities. Don't forget the radioactive fallout that would follow, by the way. That wouldn't be very pleasant at all.  So, I don't know, maybe some people might consider your plan a little lacking in long-term strategy and common sense. Or do you think it would still be worth it so you could demonstrate how tough you are and how much you love your Donald? 

Anyway, thank you again for your very special comment and threat. You've more than exceeded my expectations.

spacer.png

• Poop 1

3 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Someone offers an opinion you disagree with, and you immediately think of threatening an entire nation with all-out nuclear war.  Well, that's certainly tough and bold of you. Really manly. Presumably, like your god Donald, you are unaware that the UK has a nuclear arsenal of its own. So, well, I guess you could try destroying the UK, but most of the US would in turn be destroyed by the UK's ballistic-missile submarines targeting strategic points of interest like major cities. Don't forget the radioactive fallout that would follow, by the way. That wouldn't be very pleasant at all.  So, I don't know, maybe some people might consider your plan a little lacking in long-term strategy and common sense. Or do you think it would still be worth it so you could demonstrate how tough you are and how much you love your Donald? 

Anyway, thank you again for your very special comment and threat. You've more than exceeded my expectations.

spacer.png

Thank you for making my point.

Your posts are every bit the nonsense I just posted.

All you do is post nonsense.

By the way, I happen to like British people, even the clowns, including you.

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Thank you for making my point.

Your posts are every bit the nonsense I just posted.

All you do is post nonsense.

By the way, I happen to like British people, even the clowns, including you.

I like you too, LIBills.  I like you a lot. And I especially like it when you post messages like the above to me.

1 minute ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I like you too, LIBills.  I like you a lot. And I especially like it when you post messages like the above to me.

Just because we disagree politically, it doesn't mean we can't get along. :beer:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

spacer.png

I could never get behind destroying all that delicious English Ale.

On 1/8/2022 at 5:41 PM, Professor Pigworth said:

Someone offers an opinion you disagree with, and you immediately think of threatening an entire nation with all-out nuclear war

He didn’t say that.

all we’d have to do is bomb some Tetley tea factories, and the place would fall apart in weeks.

On 1/9/2022 at 8:35 AM, Angry Byrds said:

I could never get behind destroying all that delicious English Ale.

I had a Sam Smih's India ale Friday.  I was thankful the label on the bottle wasn't in Russian.  Why wasn't it?  Oh yes.   America.