The "Insurrection" That Wasn't *****

In MAGAT world, this is just another day, like any other....

It was all fun and games until they got hauled into court..... and started crying like the faggots they are.  

Robert Palmer, 54, of Tampa admitted in U.S. District Court on Monday that he was the man wearing a red, white and blue “Trump” jacket while attacking police protecting the entrance to the Lower West Terrace of the US Capitol January 6.

Palmer told U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan he was the one identified in Department of Justice images who threw a wooden plank at police, sprayed a fire extinguisher at officers until it was empty and then threw the empty fire extinguisher canister at the line of police.

Before his court hearing, Palmer displayed a different bearing than the man captured in images from the riot – sobbing onto the shoulder of his defense attorney Bjorn Brunvand moments before the two men entered the court for Palmer to plead guilty to felony assault on law enforcement.

AP_pro-trump_insurrection_010721_03-1.jpg

GettyImages-1230734223-1500x1001.jpg

GettyImages-1230455089-scaled-1-1500x1000.jpg

106822651-1610409078172-wind.jpg

K6ZC5AOLVJEKBKHWZCR4TISEEY.jpg

• Like 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

Very disappointed in Ted Cruz.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Saw that.  Me too.  What up with that?

I don't know but from henceforth SackMan has decreed all future January 6ths as National Pearl Clutching Day. Here's Ted's lame comments on last year:

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I don't see what all the fuss is about Cruz.  He said that if you assault a cop, you should go to jail regardless of what side of the fence you're on.  If you peel back all the blathering of the media and take that for what it is, it makes sense.  He's also been speaking out about how the democrats are trying to paint all republicans as terrorists, but that hasn't been getting as much coverage as the clip that everyone is freaking out about.  :niterider:

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

In MAGAT world, this is just another day, like any other....

It was all fun and games until they got hauled into court..... and started crying like the faggots they are.  

Robert Palmer, 54, of Tampa admitted in U.S. District Court on Monday that he was the man wearing a red, white and blue “Trump” jacket while attacking police protecting the entrance to the Lower West Terrace of the US Capitol January 6.

Palmer told U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan he was the one identified in Department of Justice images who threw a wooden plank at police, sprayed a fire extinguisher at officers until it was empty and then threw the empty fire extinguisher canister at the line of police.

Before his court hearing, Palmer displayed a different bearing than the man captured in images from the riot – sobbing onto the shoulder of his defense attorney Bjorn Brunvand moments before the two men entered the court for Palmer to plead guilty to felony assault on law enforcement.

AP_pro-trump_insurrection_010721_03-1.jpg

GettyImages-1230734223-1500x1001.jpg

GettyImages-1230455089-scaled-1-1500x1000.jpg

106822651-1610409078172-wind.jpg

K6ZC5AOLVJEKBKHWZCR4TISEEY.jpg

Of course, the guy with the “hammer and sickle” tattoo on his hand is most assuredly a Trump supporter 😂🤦‍♂️!

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't know but from henceforth SackMan has decreed all future January 6ths as National Pearl Clutching Day. Here's Ted's lame comments on last year:

As long as what he said stands true when the roles are reversed, then I agree! 

• Penis 1

in·sur·rec·tion

/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

a violent uprising against an authority or government.

"the insurrection was savagely put down"

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Very disappointed in Ted Cruz.

Why, did he say something that was true for once?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"Uprising"!  LOL.  SO----FULL-----OF----SHIT.

I know, you're a fucking RETARD who'll deny anything that implicates your hero. I mean, who needs actual video of people smashing in windows and doors, attacking police officers and storming the halls trying to stop the certification. Because it never happened. That wasn't an uprising, it was 3 or 4 people that got a little radical, that's all.

corporations-groups-gave-over-8-million-to-gop-electionobjectors-after-jan-6-riot-study-says-1024x683.jpg

God the depth of your stupidity is mind-boggling

There's just no arguing with you people. There isn't even any debating. Your personal identity is wrapped up in ideology.

As has been subject of many articles, etc., the Right has stratified into layers of Rabid Trumpers, Policy Trumpers, those who find nothing wrong in this experience other than it would have been nice if he would have acted like an adult, and of course Never Trumpers. Personally I hate the un-Americanism that has led us to this.

It was not the Trump party in 2016, or even through the earlier part of his presidency, but along therein a shift occurred wherein fealty to Trump became a litmus test for Republicanism itself, and now it most certainly is the party of Trump. Imbeciles like you have made him your Lord and master.

Pathetic....

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Woody said:

that nobody else is allowed to see.  :niterider:

Nah, you can see it, too. You have to actually look though

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=footage+attack+on+capital

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why, did he say something that was true for once?

Here's you all day today. 

1641523101506.gif

Parler @NYexile