Update: January 6th insurrection: whats happened since?

f8ta1ity54

6 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

So he's not arrested because he lives on a ranch and they located him???Yep, you are a democrat

Who confirmed:

1. He is FBI?

2. How do you know he was a plant and not just there because he wanted to be?

Evidence please.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

How can it be an insurrection when not one person has been charged with an actual insurrection?

And how fucking stupid do you have to be to compare this "insurrection" to 9/11?

Absolute morons.

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down"

It was violent, it was against the government.

The DOJ is pussy footing the whole thing. They should be hammering these peices of shit.

But, it's all political. The probably fear more violence. News flash, the violence isn't going to stop til you squash these fucks.

• Penis 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

The FBI report doesn't include the word iNsUrReCtIoN...not one single time.

This narrative has been completely debunked, and we know FBI informants like Ray Epps and other bad actors like John Sullivan played a role in the capitol riot.

This is simply a political weapon that Democrats seized upon to demonize Trump and Republicans. Everyone knows it, and nobody really cares at this point. 

The real tragedy here is the prisoners who have received unfair treatment in horrible conditions over charges like trespassing and destruction of property...spending a year in prison over it. And also the murder of Ashli Babbitt by Michael Byrd...who should have been charged for his unwarranted killing of an unarmed woman behind a doorway. 

We all know the game that's being played here, and I expect nothing less than for the losers here and the left to use this to their advantage. I would caution however that this whole entire thing could turn around if they wanna keep pushing forward with their investigation. Putting a public spotlight on it only leads to more scrutiny from all sides.

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:
in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down"

It was violent, it was against the government.

The DOJ is pussy footing the whole thing. They should be hammering these peices of shit.

But, it's all political. The probably fear more violence. News flash, the violence isn't going to stop til you squash these fucks.

Well our DOJ and FBI clearly aren't prepared to charge anyone with that, so maybe they know just a bit more than you

LOL

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

Well our DOJ and FBI clearly aren't prepared to charge anyone with that, so maybe they know just a bit more than you

LOL

Forget it Philly.

This guy is an idiot just like the others.

The smart ones know where the "REAL" riots were.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

LOL

12 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Forget it Philly.

This guy is an idiot just like the others.

The smart ones know where the "REAL" riots were.

"Some legal scholars say that sedition charges could be justified but that prosecutors may be reluctant to bring them because of their legal complexity and the difficulty historically in securing convictions."

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-government-and-politics-capitol-siege-61007f50fb3ebe15a07982112f05730c

I'm no legal scholar, but some of them believe there is enough evidence for some of the insurrectionists to be charged with sedition.

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

• Downvote 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

As your buddies here would say...let me know when the courts do it

The point that you seem to miss is that just because these people weren't charged with sedition, it doesn't mean that what happened on Jan 6th wasn't an insurrection.I would assume that alot of people who were non violent will get lesser charges. But, the people assaulting the police, threatening violence against elected members of congress, qnd tried to stop a democratic process should be charged with sedition.

They might be squeeling on each other and elected officials who had a part in it. That could explain lesser charges.

• Penis 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 minutes ago, foster said:

Ok, then it was a domestic terrorist attack?

Who cares what it was called?

No voter should be OK with what happened.

They are okay with it. They listen to so much propaganda they think the government is to blame for everything, but only when it's democrats in power.

Like the border "crisis". Biden is picking up where trump left off, but they are threatening to impeach him over the same exact policies if they take the house. You could argue for impeachment from a leftist perspective, but that will never happen. They just think the horrible treatment isn't horrible enough.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

21 minutes ago, foster said:

I'm not okay with what happened.  I condemn the knuckleheads involved as I always have.  That said, this is most definitely being overblown for partisan political purposes.  Nothing you can say will ever change my opinion on that.  Want to know why?  Easy.  I'm 100% right.

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They are okay with it. They listen to so much propaganda they think the government is to blame for everything, but only when it's democrats in power.

Like the border "crisis". Biden is picking up where trump left off, but they are threatening to impeach him over the same exact policies if they take the house. You could argue for impeachment from a leftist perspective, but that will never happen. They just think the horrible treatment isn't horrible enough.

You are nuts.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm not okay with what happened.  I condemn the knuckleheads involved as I always have.  That said, this is most definitely being overblown for partisan political purposes.  Nothing you can say will ever change my opinion on that.  Want to know why?  Easy.  I'm 100% right.

So dumb.  I can imagine what you would be saying it if was supporters of the Hildibeast that did this shit.  You are so transparently biased.

• Like 1

Just now, 212frawk said:

So dumb.  I can imagine what you would be saying it if was supporters of the Hildibeast that did this shit.  You are so transparently biased.

Those knuckleheads were coordinated and incited by the the Whitehouse and FOX News. He won't admit that.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

31 minutes ago, foster said:

It was very tame, and considering the fact that more than half this country has doubts about whether the election was legitimate...I don't think it was a huge deal. 

Watch what was done in 2017 at the inauguration of 45 and let's hear you condemn it for being very similar. 

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The point that you seem to miss is that just because these people weren't charged with sedition, it doesn't mean that what happened on Jan 6th wasn't an insurrection.I would assume that alot of people who were non violent will get lesser charges. But, the people assaulting the police, threatening violence against elected members of congress, qnd tried to stop a democratic process should be charged with sedition.

They might be squeeling on each other and elected officials who had a part in it. That could explain lesser charges.

Nonsense 

Just like the Trumps going to prison people...it's a pipe dream.

Let's hear your thoughts on those Leftists and progressives on 1/20/17 and what they did.

oh hes going to jail for sure

i am very unlikely to be here with you when it happens, but somebody make a post for me laughing in the whole cabal's face

the weak minded got totally played and theres going to be no hiding from that reality

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Watch what was done in 2017

the MAGAT faggot thinks that an independent assault on a starbux and an assault on the Capitol at the direction of a sitting (fat) president are the same thing.

Who could have seen this coming???????????????

trump-guilty.gif