Update: January 6th insurrection: whats happened since?

f8ta1ity54

This is a great documentary. It shows how the far right continues to radicalize and organize. White supremacy, extreme nationalism, and evangelical Christians pose a growing domestic threat to our country. They were given legitimacy by Trump who failed to take any meaningful action against these extremist groups. 

As the Jan 6th committee uncovers more and more evidence, it should be obvious to anyone paying attention that this was a coordinated effort by the white house, GOP elected officials, trump cronies, FOX, and political extremists. The Trump orbit must have believed that there would have been a massive counter protest, which would have lead to more violence. This would have given Trump the "justification" needed to call Marshall law. Then they would have seized all ballots and voting machines. Boom. Democracy over.

This country dodged a massive bullet with just enough people willinging to be on the correct side of history and the complete ineptitude of the people involved.

If Biden and the DOJ do nothing, or these people get little more than a slap on the wrist, expect more violence to come. 2024 could very well be the last meaningful election in the US for a long time.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

The federal agent that riled up the crowd to enter the Capitol and enticed people to riot was removed from the wanted list and is free today and smiling. I wonder when the DOJ is preparing to go after the BLM and ANTIFA crowds that murdered pillaged and destroyed. Oh yeah that's right, democrats supported all of it in fact Kamala Harris supported a fund to bail out the offenders.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

The federal agent that riled up the crowd to enter the Capitol and enticed people to riot was removed from the wanted list and is free today and smiling. I wonder when the DOJ is preparing to go after the BLM and ANTIFA crowds that murdered pillaged and destroyed. Oh yeah that's right, democrats supported all of it in fact Kamala Harris supported a fund to bail out the offenders.

Yes, Trump worked for tge federal government, and did rile up the crowd. Told them to fight like hell or they won't have a country anymore.

Classic whataboutism. The BLM riots were not an attack on democracy. Are you too stupid to know/see the difference?

Man, it must be rough seeing all these text messages and information come out that points to a plot to overthrow democracy. Yet you're worried about wearing a mask and some 2 week lockdowns. But who am I kidding, you like what you saw Jan 6th. You don't care what is uncovered. You just wish the plan didn't fail.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes, Trump worked for tge federal government, and did rile up the crowd. Told them to fight like he'll or they won't have a country anymore.

Classic whataboutism. The BLM riots were not an attack on democracy. Are you too stupid to know see the difference?

Man, it must be rough seeing all these text messages and information come out that points to a plot to overthrow democracy. Yet you're worried about wearing a mask and some 2 week lockdowns. But who am I kidding, you like what you saw Jan 6th. You don't care what is uncovered. You just wish the plan didn't fail.

Just for the record genius,I wear a mask and have been fully vaccinated and I support vaccinations.

What happened on Jan 6th was NOT an insurrection, it was a legal protest that was turned into a riot by FBI punks, Antifa and BLM devils posing as Trump supporters. Thats why several FBI agents were caught on video attempting to convince the crowd to enter the Capitol. All of these agents were removed from the initial wanted list. Case fucking closed.To compare it to 9-11 or Pearl Harbor like Harris just did is a vicious soulless lie by vicious soulless lying democrats.

Just now, Very Wide Right said:

Just for the record genius,I wear a mask and have been fully vaccinated and I support vaccinations.

What happened on Jan 6th was NOT an insurrection, it was a legal protest that was turned into a riot by FBI punks, Antifa and BLM devils posing as Trump supporters. Thats why several FBI agents were caught on video attempting to convince the crowd to enter the Capitol. All of these agents were removed from the initial wanted list. Case fucking closed.To compare it to 9-11 or Pearl Harbor like Harris just did is a vicious soulless lie by vicious soulless lying democrats.

LOL Well great, you are only half stupid. 

So, a handful of FBI agents convinced thousands of people to storm the capitol? Ok, show me evidence that they incited a riot. Because as of now, there is none. It's just another conspiracy theory. You morons just keep getting deeper and deeper into this because it would probably lead to a mental break if you had to admit none of these conspiracies are true.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So, a handful of FBI agents convinced thousands of people to storm the capitol? Ok, show me evidence that they incited a riot. Because as of now, there is none. It's just another conspiracy theory. You morons just keep getting deeper and deeper into this because it would probably lead to a mental break if you had to admit none of these conspiracies are true.

Your ignorance is astounding.I would advise you to expand your outlets for news, the videos of known FBI agents shouting over bullhorns directing crowds to enter the Capitol have been shown over and over again for months.I would recommend googling Ray Epps , he is a federal agent wearing a MAGA hat shouting on a bullhorn enticing the crowd. Strangely he was never charged, WHY, because he was on the FBI payroll clock that day employed the the same people that wouldn't accept democracy in the case of the Donald Trump election.You want to talk about the real group working against democracy? The same people that impeached a President 3 times for no reason and had plants all over our government leaking anything they could to the liberal media to harm our elected President. The Democrats and Progressives are poison to our Constitution and government.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Your ignorance is astounding.I would advise you to expand your outlets for news, the videos of known FBI agents shouting over bullhorns directing crowds to enter the Capitol have been shown over and over again for months.I would recommend googling Ray Epps , he is a federal agent wearing a MAGA hat shouting on a bullhorn enticing the crowd. Strangely he was never charged, WHY, because he was on the FBI payroll clock that day employed the the same people that wouldn't accept democracy in the case of the Donald Trump election.You want to talk about the real group working against democracy? The same people that impeached a President 3 times for no reason and had plants all over our government leaking anything they could to the liberal media to harm our elected President. The Democrats and Progressives are poison to our Constitution and government.

Lol all you have is speculation and conspiracy websites.

What a fucking nut you are.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This is a great documentary. It shows how the far right continues to radicalize and organize. White supremacy, extreme nationalism, and evangelical Christians pose a growing domestic threat to our country. They were given legitimacy by Trump who failed to take any meaningful action against these extremist groups. 

As the Jan 6th committee uncovers more and more evidence, it should be obvious to anyone paying attention that this was a coordinated effort by the white house, GOP elected officials, trump cronies, FOX, and political extremists. The Trump orbit must have believed that there would have been a massive counter protest, which would have lead to more violence. This would have given Trump the "justification" needed to call Marshall law. Then they would have seized all ballots and voting machines. Boom. Democracy over.

This country dodged a massive bullet with just enough people willinging to be on the correct side of history and the complete ineptitude of the people involved.

If Biden and the DOJ do nothing, or these people get little more than a slap on the wrist, expect more violence to come. 2024 could very well be the last meaningful election in the US for a long time.

Spot the person who is more concerned about our corrupt politicians being made uncomfortable than the countless inner city innocents who have had their lives destroyed. 

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Spot the person who is more concerned about our corrupt politicians being made uncomfortable than the countless inner city innocents who have had their lives destroyed. 

I have spotted you as a fucking idiot. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

We must erect a statue of AOC, Pelosi and others huddled under one desk (hey a little dramatic license never hurt anyone).  We could caption it 'They stood for the rule of law shading a multitude standing for the rule of man'.

This was obviously a state of war.   AOC should get a Purple Heart - her nose was bent after she was caught lying 

100 years from now we could celebrate the last 'Insurrection Veteran' dying. 

7 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Well I guess you can't back up your rhetoric soooooooooo, the insults start. Enjoy your day.

You made the claim dumbass. The burden of proof is on you. What evidence is there other than speculation?

You have no evidence.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, FanBack said:

We must erect a statue of AOC, Pelosi and others huddled under one desk (hey a little dramatic license never hurt anyone).  We could caption it 'They stood for the rule of law shading a multitude standing for the rule of man'.

This was obviously a state of war.   AOC should get a Purple Heart - her nose was bent after she was caught lying 

100 years from now we could celebrate the last 'Insurrection Veteran' dying. 

Down play it all right? An attack on a democratic process and the politicians, yet BLM riots were the end of America. What a warped view.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, Very Wide Right said:

What evidence?Please read my post, you obviously missed the whole thing LOL

I did. It's all speculation.

How did several FBI agents convince thousands of people to storm the capitol? Now explain how those FBI agents did anything different from what trump did. 

Lol its all bullshit. You just want it to be true.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I did. It's all speculation.

How did several FBI agents convince thousands of people to storm the capitol? Now explain how those FBI agents did anything different from what trump did. 

Lol its all bullshit. You just want it to be true.

Did you watch the footage of FBI agent Ray Epps? Please explain how that is "bullshit".

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS AN FBI AGENT?

Do you live on Mars? It was exposed 6 months ago that he is a currently employed FBI agent. THATS WHY he is no longer on the wanted list yet people who were simply standing at a distance silent and observing ARE being arrested.

Fuck you.  LOL

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Do you live on Mars? It was exposed 6 months ago that he is a currently employed FBI agent. THATS WHY he is no longer on the wanted list yet people who were simply standing at a distance silent and observing ARE being arrested.

BY WHO?

Or they located him at his ranch in AZ and don't need him on the list.

SPECULATION.

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg