Another 370,000 Workers Quit in November, Total Quits Rate Now 4.5 Million

SackMan518

23 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I know a local farmer. And he always uses the excuse he can’t find many Americans to work for him (He has a few US citizens). My comeback is that’s for to reasons. You pay crap and it’s to easy for an able body Americans to get assistance. If you paid a decent wage and if able body Americans had to work for a living you’d be able to fill those jobs with Americans. And I’d gladly pay more for an apple, especially if it means getting more people off public assistance. 

It's easy to say "I'd pay more for an apple" but aren't you one of the people that's made an issue about the insane rise in costs of groceries this past year?? Which, BTW are completely out of control - over $230 this week for groceries is fucking criminal for just me and my kid

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

Institute a immigration policy like Canada. Farmers will be forced  to pay hirer wages, make it harder for able body Americans to get welfare. And fill these jobs with Americans. Pay more for your apples, but less in taxes support lazy asses. 

I’d like to know how much produce would be if the labor cost were double. 

how much?

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 10:18 AM, HipKat said:

He's not wrong. Most individuals and families that collect social aid live in more rural areas where jobs, and adequately paying jobs are less available.

Welfare Statistics + FAQs

• In March 2019, a total of 2,008,197 Americans received TANF.
  • The majority of welfare recipients (80%) are children.
  • In 2018, $31.3 billion was dedicated to providing TANF support.
  • Less than 1% of welfare funds are associated with fraudulent activity.
  • The average SNAP benefits per 2-children family were $393 per month.

Close to public welfare come elementary and secondary education that accounted for 21% of the total expenditures for the fiscal year 2017. Higher education and health and hospitals accounted for 10% each, according to welfare stats. Data by Urban suggests that the final share of expenditures with 6% each went to police and corrections, and highways and roads. By contrast, US welfare statistics show that only 4% of the local direct general spending went to public welfare in 2017.

A 2012 research by Cato discovered that the USA corporate welfare costs the country about $100 billion a year. Corporate welfare vs social welfare statistics meanwhile show that the government spends more than double on social welfare. Still, $100 billion is a considerable amount of money that could infuse around $800 a year into every American household. These funds could be crucial to dealing with household debt, reducing poverty, and boosting the spending power of Americans.

Typical welfare recipient white, rural, study says

But a new study found that most welfare recipients are white and live in the suburbs or rural areas — and a third will lift themselves out of poverty within 12 months. The findings of the private Population Reference Bureau study released Monday are no surprise to those who work with the poor — or those who have been on public assistance.

I don't understand why you had to bring race into the debate. I don't see race in this issue at all and it's quite telling that liberals always do this,they always have to bring in a racial component to make it appear that anyone who is for welfare reform certainly must be racist. The democrats LOVE welfare because it creates a reliable block of dependent voters each election cycle.It is absolutely disgusting that anyone would want to keep individuals and families trapped in a miserable existence in deplorable conditions and communities for political clout and power.

I don't know what obviously highly partisan source these statistics came from but if anyone is suggesting that there is such a low instance of fraud in the welfare system then they aren't being sincere. I submit that a huge part of the problem concerning welfare fraud is that the very people in charge of the system have no incentive at all in solving the problem. They refer to welfare recipients as clients therefore these people are in a sense "customers" that they manage which in turn keeps them employed. Did you know that the welfare systems actually have a large advertising budget to attempt to attract more clients?

12 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

I don't know what obviously highly partisan source these statistics came from but if anyone is suggesting that there is such a low instance of fraud in the welfare system then they aren't being sincere. I submit that a huge part of the problem concerning welfare fraud is that the very people in charge of the system have no incentive at all in solving the problem.

You can say there's only 3 - 5% fraud if you're not even looking for it. They would rather hire 80K new IRS agents to harass the working class than 80K social services agents to see who is collecting on bogus claims.

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

I’d like to know how much produce would be if the labor cost were double. 

how much?

I’d like to know how much my taxes would go down if everyone that could work was working. How much?

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

It's easy to say "I'd pay more for an apple" but aren't you one of the people that's made an issue about the insane rise in costs of groceries this past year?? Which, BTW are completely out of control - over $230 this week for groceries is fucking criminal for just me and my kid

I’m really not bitching about my grocery bill as much as I’m bitching about the devaluing of the American dollar by all the insane spending by congress. I seem to remember you bitching about the insane government bailouts that happened during Covid. And yes, I know some of that was done under Trump and it was bullshit too. Why are you sending me thousands of dollars, when I’m still working?  So then all of the progressives are “if you don’t want it, why don’t you send it back?” You think you’ve got me there. No, I’ll throw it in my grandkids college fund, they’re the ones stuck paying the bill, so they got mine. This is different, this is about supporting Americans, that I’m already supporting. I’m helping them get a job with decent wages and I’m getting them off my tax dime. Right now,  you’re paying some Mexican minimum wage for the apple then turning around and paying some lazy  ass to sit his ass home. So the Mexican is getting what? $13 an hour? The lazy ass is getting what? This site says you can make $38,000 per year on welfare in NY.  https://www.empirecenter.org/publications/ny-ranks-high-in-welfare-benefits/ So if you divide that by the average person works under 2000 hours. That’s  $19/ hour. That’s like $31 an hour to pay the Mexican to pick the apple and for the American not to. Someone would pick apples for way less then $31 an hour.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I’m really not bitching about my grocery bill as much as I’m bitching about the devaluing of the American dollar by all the insane spending by congress. I seem to remember you bitching about the insane government bailouts that happened during Covid. And yes, I know some of that was done under Trump and it was bullshit too. Why are you sending me thousands of dollars, when I’m still working?  So then all of the progressives are “if you don’t want it, why don’t you send it back?” You think you’ve got me there. No, I’ll throw it in my grandkids college fund, they’re the ones stuck paying the bill, so they got mine. This is different, this is about supporting Americans, that I’m already supporting. I’m helping them get a job with decent wages and I’m getting them off my tax dime. Right now,  you’re paying some Mexican minimum wage for the apple then turning around and paying some lazy  ass to sit his ass home. So the Mexican is getting what? $13 an hour? The lazy ass is getting what? Probably minimum wage at least so another $13? That’s $26. Someone would pick apples for $26 an hour.

We live in Brave New World.

Some people just don’t identify as a “worker”.

you shouldn’t force people to be something they’re not.

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We live in Brave New World.

Some people just don’t identify as a “worker”.

you shouldn’t force people to be something they’re not.

Yeah,  I know the hard working blue collar family values I was brought up with, are probably somehow racist 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I’m really not bitching about my grocery bill as much as I’m bitching about the devaluing of the American dollar by all the insane spending by congress. I seem to remember you bitching about the insane government bailouts that happened during Covid. And yes, I know some of that was done under Trump and it was bullshit too. Why are you sending me thousands of dollars, when I’m still working?  So then all of the progressives are “if you don’t want it, why don’t you send it back?” You think you’ve got me there. No, I’ll throw it in my grandkids college fund, they’re the ones stuck paying the bill, so they got mine. This is different, this is about supporting Americans, that I’m already supporting. I’m helping them get a job with decent wages and I’m getting them off my tax dime. Right now,  you’re paying some Mexican minimum wage for the apple then turning around and paying some lazy  ass to sit his ass home. So the Mexican is getting what? $13 an hour? The lazy ass is getting what? This site says you can make $38,000 per year on welfare in NY.  https://www.empirecenter.org/publications/ny-ranks-high-in-welfare-benefits/ So if you divide that by the average person works under 2000 hours. That’s  $19/ hour. That’s like $31 an hour to pay the Mexican to pick the apple and for the American not to. Someone would pick apples for way less then $31 an hour.

You keep blaming the unemployed when you should be blaming corporations for not paying higher wages. Tens of millions of people don't make enough money to live without assistance. If tens of millions of Americans made more money, they would pay more taxes, getboff government assistance, and it spreads the tax burden. This would result in wages going up across the country. Which would likely make more people want to go back to work.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

31 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You keep blaming the unemployed when you should be blaming corporations for not paying higher wages. Tens of millions of people don't make enough money to live without assistance. If tens of millions of Americans made more money, they would pay more taxes, getboff government assistance, and it spreads the tax burden. This would result in wages going up across the country. Which would likely make more people want to go back to work.

Unemployed? You’re so full of shit. I’m not blaming some poor guy that was laid off from his factory job of 20+ years because it was sent to Mexico or China. I’m blaming that 20 some year old lazy piece of shit that isn’t looking for a job and has no interest in ever looking for a job as long as the welfare checks keep coming and he can sell his drugs on the side. And don’t pretend you don’t know those people are out there. Also in case you missed I did call for people to start paying more and that got some flack from the “I don’t want to pay more for goods crowd”

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I’d like to know how much my taxes would go down if everyone that could work was working. How much?

JOBS, JOBS, AND MORE JOBS! 

that was the cry for decades. Provide us jobs and we will succeed.

NOW, it’s, “We won’t/ don’t want to work unless we get a living wage”. Okay, what’s that? 15$/hr to flip hamburgers and stock shelves? That’s what our resident Morris Dees thinks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

JOBS, JOBS, AND MORE JOBS! 

that was the cry for decades. Provide us jobs and we will succeed.

NOW, it’s, “We won’t/ don’t want to work unless we get a living wage”. Okay, what’s that? 15$/hr to flip hamburgers and stock shelves? That’s what our resident Morris Dees thinks.

Amen Brother 

47 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Yeah,  I know the hard working blue collar family values I was brought up with, are probably somehow racist 

We were lucky boomers that benefitted from a post-war economy that are now saying, “fuck you” to the newest generation, at least that’s what feight thinks.

shame on you for not realizing that. 

now, get 17 grand outa your grandkids college fund and pay AOC’s college bill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Which would likely make more people want to go back to work.

How are these poor souls not starving to death? 
they need to WANT to go back to work?

I didn’t like working either, I didn’t know you had a choice.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I don't understand why you had to bring race into the debate. I don't see race in this issue at all and it's quite telling that liberals always do this,they always have to bring in a racial component to make it appear that anyone who is for welfare reform certainly must be racist. The democrats LOVE welfare because it creates a reliable block of dependent voters each election cycle.It is absolutely disgusting that anyone would want to keep individuals and families trapped in a miserable existence in deplorable conditions and communities for political clout and power.

I don't know what obviously highly partisan source these statistics came from but if anyone is suggesting that there is such a low instance of fraud in the welfare system then they aren't being sincere. I submit that a huge part of the problem concerning welfare fraud is that the very people in charge of the system have no incentive at all in solving the problem. They refer to welfare recipients as clients therefore these people are in a sense "customers" that they manage which in turn keeps them employed. Did you know that the welfare systems actually have a large advertising budget to attempt to attract more clients?

oh please, any time welfare cheats come up, it's ALWAYS about inner city blacks. Always. WTF is it with you people that you can't ever be honest?Those sources aren't "partisan" FFS, those are actual numbers .Good grief

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

22 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

See that's a 2 edged sword. While I agree that wages SHOULD have risen with the cost of inflation over the years since the 1970s, the rise of Globalism has given them an out and slowly brought in a system of modern serfdom since they can move to a poorer country and exploit wages there. The whole belief that this would bring Third World Countries up to a First World level is a total sham. They will continue to exploit the poorer ones and then, when they start to achieve a Middle Class that demands more, hop over to another one and start the cycle again leaving the other country to fend for itself with a "Service Economy" that produces nothing. The ultimate goal is to have one elite class and a giant poor one with nary a Middle Class to be seen.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile