I'd like to see a scientific study that disproves this one... maybe one of you can find it.

pkschul

@Philly'sFinest may have a point. I saw a news alert on my phone yesterday that I forgot to read about the effectiveness of the fourth booster. Fourth?? Seriously, come the fuck on. Was it last week that I posted where I was in the office at one of our properties with a manager who had full-blown covid and was extremely symptomatic? I thought about leaving or wearing a mask and then I decided that because I've had three shots and a pretty severe case of covid, I just want to see if I get sick or not. Well today I was back up in that office and she's all better and I never got sick so enough with the fucking shots

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@Philly'sFinest may have a point. I saw a news alert on my phone yesterday that I forgot to read about the effectiveness of the fourth booster. Fourth?? Seriously, come the fuck on. Was it last week that I posted where I was in the office at one of our properties with a manager who had full-blown covid and was extremely symptomatic? I thought about leaving or wearing a mask and then I decided that because I've had three shots and a pretty severe case of covid, I just want to see if I get sick or not. Well today I was back up in that office and she's all better and I never got sick so enough with the fucking shots

They lose more and more people every time they announce another booster. 

There was the two and done people that said no booster. There's now people that got boosted that said no more.

What does that tell you when even those that took it have had enough and don't think they should follow the advice from our health officials anymore?

Leave the people who don't want the shots alone, for fucks sake! It should be crystal clear by now that this will only end when the media and the global elites that control them decide to. The border invasion is a disease, crime, and virus ridden problem that they couldn't care less about, and the exemptions for the CDC, FDA, Pfizer, Moderna, and our government also speak to them saying we'll do what we want and what we say only applies to those privileged enough to be part of the machine.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They lose more and more people every time they announce another booster. 

There was the two and done people that said no booster. There's now people that got boosted that said no more.

What does that tell you when even those that took it have had enough and don't think they should follow the advice from our health officials anymore?

Leave the people who don't want the shots alone, for fucks sake! It should be crystal clear by now that this will only end when the media and the global elites that control them decide to. The border invasion is a disease, crime, and virus ridden problem that they couldn't care less about, and the exemptions for the CDC, FDA, Pfizer, Moderna, and our government also speak to them saying we'll do what we want and what we say only applies to those privileged enough to be part of the machine.

My biggest problem with all these boosters, sidebar. I just drove by a house here in Pekin Illinois with a huge Buffalo bills flag out in front! 

Anyway my biggest problem with all these new boosters is that I didn't want to get the third one cuz I felt like I was pretty well protected from the first two because those were two parts of a vaccine. Much like shingles, I believe is two parts. If my kids mother didn't force the issue threatening to not let me see the kids, I probably wouldn't have gotten the booster. They're not even done giving out the boosters and now they're already talking about a fourth shot and I don't know how they could really even have any idea of whether it's necessary or not yet

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, pkschul said:

Ah. The important information you neglect to include is this...

My information proves that your vaccine does diddly shit.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Skewed statistics much?? smh.... 

Then the second line skews it again. It's like saying Fat fucking diabetes riddled people who stop eating like pigs are dying faster than people who've always been more healthy....

Got get yourself another booster turd then get back to us.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

28 minutes ago, pkschul said:

It does quite the contrary when you factor in the information that I provided.

So if the vaccinations work how is anyone hospitalized from the nearly 90% vaccinated which, I might add, is well above herd immunity levels (normally 70%)? Of course this neglects to tell us how many of the vaccinated have mild cases, not requiring a hospital visit, or are asymptomatic and spreading the disease. Meanwhile, of the non-jabbed, we have 303 cases but it doesn't specify if they're in BECAUSE of COVID or if they are in WITH COVID. There are 14, 826, 276 people in Ontario so let's go with the 10% unvaccinated number which comes out to 1, 482, 627. 303 hospitalization divided by 1, 482, 627 unvaccinated equals .02%. That's not a statistically significant number pal. Come to me for more math fun!

Parler @NYexile

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

So if the vaccinations work how is anyone hospitalized from the nearly 90% vaccinated which, I might add, is well above herd immunity levels (normally 70%)? Of course this neglects to tell us how many of the vaccinated have mild cases, not requiring a hospital visit, or are asymptomatic and spreading the disease. Meanwhile, of the non-jabbed, we have 303 cases but it doesn't specify if they're in BECAUSE of COVID or if they are in WITH COVID. There are 14, 826, 276 people in Ontario so let's go with the 10% unvaccinated number which comes out to 1, 482, 627. 303 hospitalization divided by 1, 482, 627 unvaccinated equals .02%. That's not a statistically significant number pal. Come to me for more math fun!

So out of the pool of 13+ million vaccinated there are about 700 hospitalizations. Out of the pool of less than 1.5 million unvaccinated there are over 300 hospitalizations. You're telling me that's not significant?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I also like how your post conveniently ignores ICU cases.

"The province said that of the 288 people in the ICU with COVID-19, 202 are not fully vaccinated or have an unknown vaccination status and 86 are fully vaccinated."

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-reports-2-081-hospitalizations-288-icu-admissions-total-and-more-than-11k-new-covid-19-cases-1.5728358

According to data released by the Ontario Science Table on Tuesday, which takes into account population sizes, people who are fully vaccinated with at least two doses are 82.7 per cent less likely to end up in hospital and 94.4 per cent less likely to end up in ICU compared to people who are unvaccinated.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pkschul said:

Read the title and post appropriately or move on jackass.

Known liberal areas of the country are reporting up to 50% infection rates. 

I urge all liberals to stop lying about their vaccination status.   Either get vaccinated or admit that you are not.

6 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I urge all liberals to stop lying about their vaccination status.   Either get vaccinated or admit that you are not.

You realize "liberal areas" still have stupid antivaxx people spreading the virus in densely populated areas right?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I also like how your post conveniently ignores ICU cases.

Do those numbers even matter when we're talking about less than 1% of the population? It's like saying that I'm 100 times more likely to be attacked by a shark than win the the Mega Millions when both events are unlikely to happen.

Parler @NYexile

So out of the pool of 13+ million vaccinated there are about 700 hospitalizations. Out of the pool of less than 1.5 million unvaccinated there are over 300 hospitalizations. You're telling me that's not significant?

I think you need a lesson in statistics namely absolute risk reduction (ARR) versus relative risk reduction (RRR). RRR is a bogus figure where they can make the numbers look inflated for efficacy of a treatment and this is the one most widely used by research studies pushing a product.

Relative risk, relative and absolute risk reduction, number needed to treat and confidence intervals

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The vaccine, just like Omicron, is way overrated.  FACT.

Just like that college education of yours

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, pkschul said:

Where's your study?

He doesn't need to post any kind of qualified links or sources. He WeNt To CoLlEgE

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, FanBack said:

How many are dying?

Your post is a fail. Totally disingenuous, lacking all information. You're not smart

Seek help. soflabillsfan