I'd like to see a scientific study that disproves this one... maybe one of you can find it.

pkschul

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status December 29, 2021

Summary

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are
• 3 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.
• 12 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are
• 4 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.
• 18 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are
• 7 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.
• 13 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ yearolds.
• 15 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

17 minutes ago, pkschul said:

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status December 29, 2021

Summary

• 3 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.
• 12 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.

• 4 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.
• 18 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.

• 7 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.
• 13 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ yearolds.
• 15 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

It's a nice data collection presentation but skimps on the important figures - deaths. They're only counting senior citizens in the death count and it says it right in the document.

COVID-19 Deaths
Deaths are only shown for Washingtonians 65 years old and older due to the relatively smaller number of deaths in other age groups and associated instability in rates when  assessing by vaccination status. COVID-19 death rates among 65+ year-old individuals are 15 times higher in the unvaccinated population than in the fully vaccinated population

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

ALT: For sale, one President, slightly used, lies on command:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

Meanwhile, back in reality, here are the latest figures from Ontario (I’d give you the US numbers, but - oopsie! - our government doesn’t provide them). More than 70% of people in the hospital with Covid are vaccinated:

…and vaccinated people have more cases per-capita than the unvaccinated:

SOURCE: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data#casesByVaccinationStatus

Think Twitter will ban Uncle Joe for misinformation?

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It's a nice data collection presentation but skimps on the important figures - deaths. They're only counting senior citizens in the death count and it says it right in the document.

COVID-19 Deaths
Deaths are only shown for Washingtonians 65 years old and older due to the relatively smaller number of deaths in other age groups and associated instability in rates when  assessing by vaccination status. COVID-19 death rates among 65+ year-old individuals are 15 times higher in the unvaccinated population than in the fully vaccinated population

Skewed statistics much?? smh.... 

Then the second line skews it again. It's like saying Fat fucking diabetes riddled people who stop eating like pigs are dying faster than people who've always been more healthy....

• Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

55 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Skewed statistics much?? smh.... 

Then the second line skews it again. It's like saying Fat fucking diabetes riddled people who stop eating like pigs are dying faster than people who've always been more healthy....

They gotta bend over backwards to make the data say what they want to believe. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

ALT: For sale, one President, slightly used, lies on command:

Meanwhile, back in reality, here are the latest figures from Ontario (I’d give you the US numbers, but - oopsie! - our government doesn’t provide them). More than 70% of people in the hospital with Covid are vaccinated:

…and vaccinated people have more cases per-capita than the unvaccinated:

SOURCE: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data#casesByVaccinationStatus

Think Twitter will ban Uncle Joe for misinformation?

Ah. The important information you neglect to include is this...

"

• As of December 4th, 89.6% of Canadians aged 12 and older had received at least one dose and 86.7% were fully vaccinated."

as opposed to only about 60% of the US.

The pool of people of vaccinated people overall is much higher in Canada, so there was a critical percentage point where vaccinated hospitalizations outnumbered unvaccinated hospitalizations. The data doesn't necessarily contradict. 

Those 300+ hospitalizations are from roughly 10% of the population.

Those less than 700 hospitalizations are from roughly 90% of the population.

17 hours ago, pkschul said:

Summary

So, our Immunizer-in-Chief, Donald Trump, gets your vote in 2024?  I would hope so after saving your life with his miraculous vaccines.  Truly, a President for all Americans.

Covid-19 was created in a lab because Unpatriotic Civil Servants were afflicted with TDS and surreptitiously contracted Communist China to create it.  

49 minutes ago, pkschul said:

Ah. The important information you neglect to include is this...

"

• As of December 4th, 89.6% of Canadians aged 12 and older had received at least one dose and 86.7% were fully vaccinated."

as opposed to only about 60% of the US.

The pool of people of vaccinated people overall is much higher in Canada, so there was a critical percentage point where vaccinated hospitalizations outnumbered unvaccinated hospitalizations. The data doesn't necessarily contradict. 

Those 300+ hospitalizations are from roughly 10% of the population.

Those less than 700 hospitalizations are from roughly 90% of the population.

Don't bother. I have had to explain statistics to him several times. He doesn't get it.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

22 minutes ago, FanBack said:

So, our Immunizer-in-Chief, Donald Trump, gets your vote in 2024?  I would hope so after saving your life with his miraculous vaccines.  Truly, a President for all Americans.

Covid-19 was created in a lab because Unpatriotic Civil Servants were afflicted with TDS and surreptitiously contracted Communist China to create it.  

I'm likely going rogue in 2024.

You need a hobby by the way.

17 minutes ago, foster said:

Find a couple of friends that work in the hospitals and ask them what they’re seeing.  The ones I know are seeing unvaccinated make up the majority of their Covid cases. 

All owed to Donald Trump's life-saving vaccines.

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Yes. The unvaccinated don’t seem to trust Trump’s vaccine yet the lowest vaccination rates come from areas where he was well supported. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You’re giving that guy a bit too much credit methinks. So you’re admitting the vaccines are saving lives, preventing hospitalizations right?

32 minutes ago, pkschul said:

You’re giving that guy a bit too much credit methinks. So you’re admitting Donald Trump's vaccines are saving lives, preventing hospitalizations right?

Admitting?  I proclaim objective truth. 

1 hour ago, pkschul said:

Those stupid statistics right?

They have played games with the definition of "fully vaccinated" and such...so I have my doubts as to the validity of the information provided.

We've seen numerous accounts where the media lied about overrun hospitals, and we've also seen 2020's heros discarded like trash because they weren't given the freedom of choice over an unproven gene therapy.

None of this passes the test of common sense and logic, so I choose to go about my life trusting myself instead of crooks and scumbag politicians that have proven beyond any doubt that they have you and your families best interests in mind.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, foster said:

Yes. The unvaccinated don’t seem to trust Trump’s vaccine yet the lowest vaccination rates come from areas where he was well supported. 

Kinda blows the whole "you're in a cult" notion out the window, doesn't it?

The vaccine pushers are the most cultist people walking the earth right now...concerned about other people taking a treatment that isn't doing anything different for them...especially with this mild flu/common cold variant.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They have played games with the definition of "fully vaccinated" and such...so I have my doubts as to the validity of the information provided.

We've seen numerous accounts where the media lied about overrun hospitals, and we've also seen 2020's heros discarded like trash because they weren't given the freedom of choice over an unproven gene therapy.

None of this passes the test of common sense and logic, so I choose to go about my life trusting myself instead of crooks and scumbag politicians that have proven beyond any doubt that they have you and your families best interests in mind.

No games here:

Definitions are clearly provided.

• Fully vaccinated: those who have reached 2 weeks after receiving the final recommended dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
  • Partially vaccinated: those who have received one or more doses of an authorized vaccine but have not reached the full 14 days after the final dose.
  •  Unvaccinated: those who have not received any dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

21 minutes ago, pkschul said:

No games here:

Definitions are clearly provided.

• Fully vaccinated: those who have reached 2 weeks after receiving the final recommended dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
  • Partially vaccinated: those who have received one or more doses of an authorized vaccine but have not reached the full 14 days after the final dose.
  •  Unvaccinated: those who have not received any dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

You think he bothered to look to see what the definitions being used are??

Lol he doesn't have the capacity to keep up. It's easier to just deny things exist. It makes the arguments sound better to himself and the other morons.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg