Najee Harris Should Be a Bill

FUcK yOu…nEvEr dRafT a rB iN thE fIrsT rOunD. BEsIdEs hE wAs gOne aNywAy

And I knew he would be…that’s why I wanted Beane to move up. How many of you would rather have Harris over Basham right now?  Think all of us would trade away that second round pick to move up to get this guy. 

F1EEC788-857A-4342-A7D9-8AE5897AB894.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

3 games this season over a 100 yards rushing lol how come you didn't make a thread like this from mid October to early December when every game in that time period Harris  average d less than 4.0 YPC in every game except 1?  If this was a " we should have drafted Creed Humphrey instead of Carlos Basham " thread that I would agree with

• Like 2

Sean, you do realize the Bills picked 3rd to last in every round this year, right? And if you wanna trade up, it takes a trade partner to execute a trade.

Rousseau and Brown have been fine, while Basham has been a head scratching scratch most of the year with the useless old Addison as one of the active DE's on GD.

Otherwise, what the fuck are you expecting from this draft?

Would you rather have the Bills remain in the drought and pick in the top 15 EVERY year?

The Bills could run the table and win the SB and you WILL still find something to bitch about.

Speaking of the drought, you must have been a bundle of joy during those years.

• Like 2

I wanted Travis ettienne in the worst way. Yes I know he missed this season but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t have been perfect in this offense. Imagine if Allen had a versatile passing and running threat like him in the backfield…

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crazy Joe Davola said:

3 games this season over a 100 yards rushing lol how come you didn't make a thread like this from mid October to early December when every game in that time period Harris  average d less than 4.0 YPC in every game except 1?  If this was a " we should have drafted Creed Humphrey instead of Carlos Basham " thread that I would agree with

I’ve seen 3 threads about Creed over Basham already. Trying to mix it up. But still….STILL….I’d take this guy over a dude with what? 1 sack? 

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Sean, you do realize the Bills picked 3rd to last in every round this year, right? And if you wanna trade up, it takes a trade partner to execute a trade.

Rousseau and Brown have been fine, while Basham has been a head scratching scratch most of the year with the useless old Addison as one of the active DE's on GD.

Otherwise, what the fuck are you expecting from this draft?

Would you rather have the Bills remain in the drought and pick in the top 15 EVERY year?

The Bills could run the table and win the SB and you WILL still find something to bitch about.

Speaking of the drought, you must have been a bundle of joy during those years.

What was I expecting from this draft? Nothing…hence why I was on record for trading our first round pick for a proven talent….we are/were ONE piece away from a Super Bowl roster. The window is/was OPEN. Instead we doubled down and drafted dudes that haven’t done shit this season…meanwhile the offense has leveled off, the run game is shit, Allen is running for his life….I wanted proven talent….ANYWHERE. Every contender got a dude or dudes that made them more formidable draft or otherwise. Not the Bills. Bills sat put. Content. Which equals stagnation in my book. 

• Poop 1

51 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

I wanted Travis ettienne in the worst way. Yes I know he missed this season but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t have been perfect in this offense. Imagine if Allen had a versatile passing and running threat like him in the backfield…

ETN, Harris, or Javonte Williams….or offensive lineman….or a WR…anything that could have been an instant contributor on the offense…instead Bills got NOT ONE…but TWO dudes for depth that have done shit.

And what burns me is that I predicted this shit over a year ago.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

ETN, Harris, or Javonte Williams….or offensive lineman….or a WR…anything that could have been an instant contributor on the offense…instead Bills got NOT ONE…but TWO dudes for depth that have done shit.

I honestly think they could raid some teams practice squad and find one or two defensive linemen that are HUNGRY, and anxious to make their mark in the NFL. They would be eternally thankful, would make for a great story and they could spend a few picks to make the offense better. Could it be any worse? Maybe. But how good is the defensive line right now, with all those picks to it better?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I honestly think they could raid some teams practice squad and find one or two defensive linemen that are HUNGRY, and anxious to make their mark in the NFL. They would be eternally thankful, would make for a great story and they could spend a few picks to make the offense better. Could it be any worse? Maybe. But how good is the defensive line right now, with all those picks to it better?

Right now other than Allen, Oliver is the best player on the team.

Phillips is playing well.

Obada has been solid when called up.

Hughes has been ok.

Addison is a waste.

Epenesa has made a couple plays here and there.

Basham is riding the pines and I have no idea why.

Butler is useless.

Defensive line has mixed results but I am in the minority as a like the 4some of Obada, Rousseau, Phillips and Oliver heading into the playoffs.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I'm a big believer in raiding practice squads.  Always be churning the bottom of your roster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Milano, Poyer, Hyde, Wallace, Taron Johnson, Dane Jackson, Zimmer…all free agents or low round draft picks. Beane certainly has an eye for talent that’s not in the first round. 

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I won't fault them for Rousseau.  Taking a DE in the first round is fine by me.  The Basham pick was sort of silly.  I mean, I don't mind hitting QBs, but doubling up was strange.  

• Like 2

On 1/4/2022 at 9:30 AM, seandelevan said:

FUcK yOu…nEvEr dRafT a rB iN thE fIrsT rOunD. BEsIdEs hE wAs gOne aNywAy

And I knew he would be…that’s why I wanted Beane to move up. How many of you would rather have Harris over Basham right now?  Think all of us would trade away that second round pick to move up to get this guy. 

F1EEC788-857A-4342-A7D9-8AE5897AB894.jpeg

BuT wE NeeDed PaSs RuSheRs!

Sean wants to take the ball out of Josh Allens hands. Doesnt understand modern football. Also, Steelers missed playoffs but hey Harris?  How are Barkley and CMC doing?  Also 2 great pass catchers. Learn modern football. 

• Like 2

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

Hey dumb ass, you don't trade up in the 1st round for a running back. 

• Poop 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile