Jump to content

Twitter Bans Marjorie Taylor Greene's Personal Account Over Repeated COVID Misinformation


f8ta1ity54
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Bowman continues to reply to my posts.

Lol.

Idiot.

I'm sure it says "ZZZZZZZZZZ" or he is calling me a commie. 

He does that to me, too. He never has anything of substance to say. I figure he's just trying to get his pot -count up.

Watch, he'll do it to this post, FACT!!

  • Laugh 1
  • Penis 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, HipKat said:

He does that to me, too. He never has anything of substance to say. I figure he's just trying to get his pot -count up.

Watch, he'll do it to this post, FACT!!

His responses are fine if we are judging based on the quality of the posts he's responding to.

Post like trash...get a trash response. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nobody cares about Twatter anymore with the rise of Gettr, Parler, Substack, and the upcoming Truth Social.

  • Poop 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nobody cares about Twatter anymore with the rise of Gettr, Parler, Substack, and the upcoming Truth Social.

Only these nutbags on here seem to care when Republicans get the boot.

If Twatter wants to ban Republicans, fine it's their right........

 

but don't turn around tell the world that you have an equal platform for EVERYONE. BULLSHIT.

  • Like 1
  • Penis 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Only these nutbags on here seem to care when Republicans get the boot.

If Twatter wants to ban Republicans, fine it's their right........

but don't turn around tell the world that you have an equal platform for EVERYONE. BULLSHIT.

100% It's not an open town forum when you have protections under the Telecommunications Act but then act as a publisher. While Congress may not have handled the problem the free Capitalist market surely will. I love America.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Nobody cares about Twatter anymore with the rise of Gettr, Parler, Substack, and the upcoming Truth Social.

...which can all be be accessed form IHateDemocracy,,om and Insurrection.com.......

  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

100% It's not an open town forum when you have protections under the Telecommunications Act but then act as a publisher. While Congress may not have handled the problem the free Capitalist market surely will. I love America.

When Democrats pull the same shit as Republicans do, by spreading lies that endanger other Americans, kick their ass off too.

Wait, did I say when?? I meant if......

  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, LIBills said:

Only these nutbags on here seem to care when Republicans get the boot.

If Twatter wants to ban Republicans, fine it's their right........

but don't turn around tell the world that you have an equal platform for EVERYONE. BULLSHIT.

Why are nutbag Republicans-the party of law and order, so incapable of following the rules in the TOS they agreed to? There is a TOS here too. Why are you here if the range will censor your speech?

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Why are nutbag Republicans-the party of law and order, so incapable of following the rules in the TOS they agreed to? There is a TOS here too. Why are you here if the range will censor your speech?

I am here to help the ignorant.  I am here to help you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Why are nutbag Republicans-the party of law and order, so incapable of following the rules in the TOS they agreed to? There is a TOS here too. Why are you here if the range will censor your speech?

You drunk?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

...which can all be be accessed form IHateDemocracy,,om and Insurrection.com.......

Sorry I'm not a member of BLM or ANTIFA.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...