1st Round WR

DOnT dRaFt a wR iN thE fiRst rOunD. iT tAkEs yEaRs tO dEveLoP tHeM

😂

not saying the Bills should draft a WR In the first round but…..Diggs is no spring chicken. Davis is nice but come the fuck on he’s not going to be a STUD #1. Beasley and Sanders are old and gone after this season. So……….when do help our franchise qb? 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

😂

not saying the Bills should draft a WR In the first round but…..Diggs is no spring chicken. Davis is nice but come the fuck on he’s not going to be a STUD #1. Beasley and Sanders are old and gone after this season. So……….when do help our franchise qb? 

Why cant Davis be a stud WR?  He's been short of spectacular last few games.....the Allen-Davis connection will only get better & better 

28 minutes ago, jpp said:

Why cant Davis be a stud WR?  He's been short of spectacular last few games.....the Allen-Davis connection will only get better & better 

Maybe? Diggs probably has a good 5 years before he starts slowing down considerably. By that time Allen is around 30 and probably won’t be running around as much. So he needs that next 25 year old stud at WR ready to roll. Could that be Davis? Well he ain’t gonna burn anyone like JaMar Chase and he ain’t gonna run amazing routes like Diggs. He has excellent hands though. I need to see more though. Like today…heard his name twice? Three times maybe? It will be a hell of a gamble to go into 2022 season with him as your #2 

49 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

😂

You heard it here kids delevan wants another 2 or 3 De's in the draft next year!

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Maybe? Diggs probably has a good 5 years before he starts slowing down considerably. By that time Allen is around 30 and probably won’t be running around as much. So he needs that next 25 year old stud at WR ready to roll. Could that be Davis? Well he ain’t gonna burn anyone like JaMar Chase and he ain’t gonna run amazing routes like Diggs. He has excellent hands though. I need to see more though. Like today…heard his name twice? Three times maybe? It will be a hell of a gamble to go into 2022 season with him as your #2 

Well yeah i agree......especially Chase.....if someone like him is available i wouldnt mind using a 1st round on a pick like that.....I will even agree with your past posts.....im hung fucking over with the defence 1st round picks....enough already....OL stud...its #1 priority to protect Allen.....I dont want this guy to turn out like Luck.....The Colts fucked up that investment for his 1st few seasons.....

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jpp said:

Well yeah i agree......especially Chase.....if someone like him is available i wouldnt mind using a 1st round on a pick like that.....I will even agree with your past posts.....im hung fucking over with the defence 1st round picks....enough already....OL stud...its #1 priority to protect Allen.....I dont want this guy to turn out like Luck.....The Colts fucked up that investment for his 1st few seasons.....

Give Allen time and he is an MVP. We need to replace two Guards, get a long term plan at Center, and add a swing tackle if Brown is the starter at RT going forward.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Give Allen time and he is an MVP. We need to replace two Guards, get a long term plan at Center, and add a swing tackle if Brown is the starter at RT going forward.

So almost the entire offensive line? Jesus Christ. I say draft one high, draft one low, sign a bunch in free agency.

• Like 2

What about all the other first round wide outs, how are they doing?  You can pick out players from every round of the draft and say “look at his numbers, we should have drafted him”.  NFL Leader List: Krupp-3rd rd, Jefferson-1st rd, Adams-2nd rd, Samuel-2nd rd, Hill-5th rd, Chase-1st rd, Godwin-3rd rd,  Diggs-5th rd,  Johnson-3rd rd, Lockett-3rd rd.  These are the top ten receivers, seems like you have a better chance to get a top ten guy if you draft a 3rd rounder.  

Disclaimer - I'm not advocating taking a WR in the 1st because the value at the tail end of the round is IOL.

However... if they do go WR I would like to see them take a WRS.  I've been reading scouting reports and looking at mocks and a guy that really intrigues me is John Metchie III.  I'll be watching the game Monday night just to watch him, but also pulling for Georgia.  His player ranking is right around 50 overall and the Bills would have to trade up in the 2nd (maybe as high as 45???) to get him. 

Do what it takes Beane...  No more asinine luxury [make-believe BPA] picks this year. You are drafting for needs and everyone around these parts knows it...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

What about all the other first round wide outs, how are they doing?  You can pick out players from every round of the draft and say “look at his numbers, we should have drafted him”.  NFL Leader List: Krupp-3rd rd, Jefferson-1st rd, Adams-2nd rd, Samuel-2nd rd, Hill-5th rd, Chase-1st rd, Godwin-3rd rd,  Diggs-5th rd,  Johnson-3rd rd, Lockett-3rd rd.  These are the top ten receivers, seems like you have a better chance to get a top ten guy if you draft a 3rd rounder.  

And Bills passed over all these guys for defensive linemen. I’ve been begging the Bills to take ANY wR in the first three rounds. 

On 1/2/2022 at 8:56 PM, seandelevan said:

😂

WR should be in the cards in the 1st or 2nd round this year.  I'm in.  Keep your fastball. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

WR should be in the cards in the 1st or 2nd round this year.  I'm in.  Keep your fastball. 

Agreed. Thought they should have done that in Allen’s rookie year, and the year after that, and last year. But they didn’t. If they didn’t then not sure if they ever will.

The draft's top wr, Alabama’s Jameson Williams, tore his ACL Monday in the National Championship Game.

This has to affect his draft stock. Next season will be basically a recovery year but year 2 he should have his full speed back.

Should the Bills pull a Willis McGahee and draft an injured player once again?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bcw said:

The draft's top wr, Alabama’s Jameson Williams, tore his ACL Monday in the National Championship Game.

This has to affect his draft stock. Next season will be basically a recovery year but year 2 he should have his full speed back.

Should the Bills pull a Willis McGahee and draft an injured player once again?

Nope.

They should build the OL.

• Like 1