Jump to content

Former President Attempted Coup To Hold J6 Presser


212frawk
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Fatfuk is front and center, the head of the republican party and a cult leader for all you mouth-breathing MAGATs.  he is your lord and master.  TDS is loving a demented pile of shit as you MAGATs do.  Orban is next stage trumpism.  

Former president Donald Trump made an unusual endorsement in a foreign election on Monday, offering his “Complete support” for Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, a right-wing populist leader accused of undermining the country’s democracy and moving toward autocracy during more than a decade in power.

Seek help.

FAST

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Fatfuk is front and center, the head of the republican party and a cult leader for all you mouth-breathing MAGATs.  he is your lord and master.  TDS is loving a demented pile of shit as you MAGATs do.  Orban is next stage trumpism.  

Former president Donald Trump made an unusual endorsement in a foreign election on Monday, offering his “Complete support” for Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, a right-wing populist leader accused of undermining the country’s democracy and moving toward autocracy during more than a decade in power.

The only thing he is a leader and master of is your mind because he's completely living in it day and night. 

YOU are the obsessed one that can't stop talking about him. 

YOU make more posts about him than all of us combined.

You're a slave to Donald J Trump. That's worse than being in a cult 

LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The only thing he is a leader and master of is your mind because he's completely living in it day and night. 

YOU are the obsessed one that can't stop talking about him. 

YOU make more posts about him than all of us combined.

You're a slave to Donald J Trump. That's worse than being in a cult 

LOL

Uh-huh... til he throws his hat in the ring again and you'll be the loudest Trumpist on here.

Your takes are weak as fuck by the way. They're basically 1-step below "I'm rubber, you're glue..." 

My 14 yr old could do better. 

  • Like 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Uh-huh... til he throws his hat in the ring again and you'll be the loudest Trumpist on here.

Your takes are weak as fuck by the way. They're basically 1-step below "I'm rubber, you're glue..." 

My 14 yr old could do better. 

And this is supposed to be some type of example on how you "do better"?

Listening to anything you have to say is a fools exercise. 

Go play somewhere else, chump. I'm not concerned with you in the least 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

And this is supposed to be some type of example on how you "do better"?

Listening to anything you have to say is a fools exercise. 

Go play somewhere else, chump. I'm not concerned with you in the least 

Look, covering your eyes and ears and claiming you're right and I'm wrong - which is the only way you argue, is not only asinine, it's juvenile.

The shit that you, Sack, etc post here is so easily debunked by valid qualified sources, it's child's play.

But where you really fail is the shit you try to use to rebut or debunk what I post is also easily debunked by qualified, confirmed valid sources.

Perfect example - Jan 6th.

Your side says it was not an insurrection, it was mostly a peaceful protest.
My side uses videos of the violence and findings of the ongoing investigation by the Jan 6th Commission.
You'll rebut that with Tucker Carlson opinions....

And even this post, I already know your reply will be basically "No, Im rIgHt aNd YoU'Re WrOnG ...... :classic_blink:"

 

Vaccines. Actual data and statistics show vaccines do as they're intended - sharply reduce the effects of the virus and lower the risk of dying. 
Your side comes back with unproven accusations by debunked doctors who have a history of promoting conspiracies and going against the medical community.
Then when it's shown just how real data destroys the detractors, you go back to  "No, Im rIgHt aNd YoU'Re WrOnG ...... :classic_blink:"

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/2/2022 at 8:37 AM, 212frawk said:

Bet he's gonna thank the DOJ for chasing down the perps....

831817464_dontgive.jpg.d4b30e16ef0f61929d58867c52258696.jpg

fatfukj6.jpg

J61.jpg

j62.jpg

He'll probably have one of his bad-ass crib sheets with only five or six words.  Best extemporaneous speaker out of all of our living  politicians. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, FanBack said:

He'll probably have one of his bad-ass crib sheets with only five or six words.  Best extemporaneous speaker out of all of our living  politicians. 

Sure, if incoherent babbling is your thing.  which it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like TDS is on hold... for now.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, foster said:

Once again just a lot of bluster and no substance. My guess is Hannity et al told him they weren’t going to cover it….

No, they told him it was a stupid idea and remarkably, he agreed.  Give him credit for understanding that it was idiotic.  Nice change of pace!

donald-trump-responsibility.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

No, they told him it was a stupid idea and remarkably, he agreed.  Give him credit for understanding that it was idiotic.  Nice change of pace!

 

The lack of interest at his most recent appearances might have something to do with it, too

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...