White people in NY are told not to attempt to get monoclonal antibody treatment from doctors because Gov. Hochul has prioritized it for non-whites

SackMan518

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Hey look at that, you said something I agree with. However, on the flip side those people don't take their health seriously anyway so the shot won't do much for them.

We don't actually agree then. Because the argument you made is not the argument I made. You don't actually care about minorities at all, you're just triggered about the memo. 

But tell me what "those people don't take their health seriously anyway" means. Are you saying as a whole, minorities don't care about their health? Sounds kind of like one of those blanket statements about non-whites that sounds kinda biased based on their race. 

On average minorities have worse health outcomes due to a lack of adequate healthcare and healthy foods. That's a fact. Saying "those people don't take their health seriously anyway", is based on nothing, it's a feels over reals argument.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

But tell me what "those people don't take their health seriously anyway" means. Are you saying as a whole, minorities don't care about their health? Sounds kind of like one of those blanket statements about non-whites that sounds kinda biased based on their race. 

The fatties.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh, ok 1/3 of the US population can just kick rocks?

Brilliant.

No... I want them to lose some fucking weight and put the Pop Tarts down! Until they do they really don't care about their health.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

22 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

On average minorities have worse health outcomes due to a lack of adequate healthcare and healthy foods

How can we possibly get healthy foods into this race of people?

Education?

Forcing Krogers and Piggly Wiggly to open stores in “food deserts”? 

how about educational films on how fresh fruits and veggies are better than flaming hot Cheetos?

again, you take personal responsibility out of the black race and throw it on everybody else. 

WHY?

15 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No... I want them to lose some fucking weight and put the Pop Tarts down! Until they do they really don't care about their health.

And there are millions of people who don't have access to a steady diet of healthy foods. They can kick rocks then?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

And there are millions of people who don't have access to a steady diet of healthy foods. They can kick rocks then?

Are you talking about inner cities not having grocery stores?

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Here's what you do. Got to your local supermarket and compare a gallon of milk, 2 pounds of ground beef, and a head of lettuce next to a bag of Doritos, a box of Twinkies, and a 6 pack of soda then tell me what the cost difference is. By the way, food stamps will cover any of those selections.

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

How can we possibly get healthy foods into this race of people?

Education?

Forcing Krogers and Piggly Wiggly to open stores in “food deserts”? 

how about educational films on how fresh fruits and veggies are better than flaming hot Cheetos?

again, you take personal responsibility out of the black race and throw it on everybody else. 

WHY?

I'm going to argue that the government should use policy to fix these communities.

You'll argue that they need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps, again.

I'll say the role of goverment it's to provide for, serve, and protect the people.

You'll argue no its not, then preach hyper individualism with really no good reason why. Your fixation on individualism is based on some warped sense of morality, where apparently I'm the asshole for saying, "hey, maybe it would be a better society for everyone if we didn't let people starve on the streets". 

Then I'll say, "Well, at least you don't have these beliefs and claim to be a Christian. At least you have a somewhat consistent worldview."

Then the process repeats. 

Unless, instead of knee jerk reacting to every fucking thing I say with complete bullshit, go educate yourself.

Happy new year!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

57 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Here's what you do. Got to your local supermarket and compare a gallon of milk, 2 pounds of ground beef, and a head of lettuce next to a bag of Doritos, a box of Twinkies, and a 6 pack of soda then tell me what the cost difference is. By the way, food stamps will cover any of those selections.

You don't know what you are talking about. If it was this easy, people would do it. There are millions of people that don't have easy access to healthy food. Thats the point

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm going to argue that the government should use policy to fix these communities.

You'll argue that they need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps, again.

I'll say the role of goverment it's to provide for, serve, and protect the people.

You'll argue no its not, then preach hyper individualism with really no good reason why. Your fixation on individualism is based on some warped sense of morality, where apparently I'm the asshole for saying, "hey, maybe it would be a better society for everyone if we didn't let people starve on the streets". 

Then I'll say, "Well, at least you don't have these beliefs and claim to be a Christian. At least you have a somewhat consistent worldview."

Then the process repeats. 

Unless, instead of knee jerk reacting to every fucking thing I say with complete bullshit, go educate yourself.

Happy new year!

Happy new year to you also. What was the war on poverty about? How many trillions have the govt spent already? There’s as much poverty as there was when they started. And govt is the answer? Okay.

you like to point out my bias as selfish, and yours as empathetic and altruistic. 

but I’m a boomer, and enjoyed the post-war economy, then said, fuck all the rest of youse guyz. Right? Ain’t that the drivel you spat out a couple weeks ago?

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You don't know what you are talking about. If it was this easy, people would do it. There are millions of people that don't have easy access to healthy food. Thats the point

What world do you live in where this is true?

30 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Another fake dilemma you've made up, if people don't have access to healthy food they have bigger problems... like not having ANY food!

Parler @NYexile

25 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Happy new year to you also. What was the war on poverty about? How many trillions have the govt spent already? There’s as much poverty as there was when they started. And govt is the answer? Okay.

you like to point out my bias as selfish, and yours as empathetic and altruistic. 

but I’m a boomer, and enjoyed the post-war economy, then said, fuck all the rest of youse guyz. Right? Ain’t that the drivel you spat out a couple weeks ago?

So you're saying the war on poverty failed, so why continue dumping money into it? Is this you not being selfish? I guess poverty will fix itself! Brilliant!

Yes. That's what I said. You are literally proving my point over and over.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you're saying the war on poverty failed, so why continue dumping money into it? Is this you not being selfish? I guess poverty will fix itself! Brilliant!

Can anyone else help this guy? He seems lost.

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The War on Poverty succeeded brilliantly! In what other country can you have your food, apartment, full medical/dental benefits, a car, a big screen LCDTV, and be considered destitute still? This one right here and it's all paid for by us working plebs. If you're a minority they won't even harass you to get a job and off the dole.

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yeah, I’m saying, stop throwing good money after bad. Unless you have a different strategy.

You seemed happy that the illegals might walk away with a good chunk of US taxpayer money because they were (mistreated, or some shit) when they illegally invaded the border. That alone makes you an incredible putz not worthy of a conversation.