Jump to content

Happy Anniversary-4 years ago today


George
 Share

Recommended Posts

Fuck man that was a great day. Happy tears galore. Watched that video and many others a million times and proceeded to buy my plane and game tickets for Jax. 

 

 

Freaking Tyrod scored 3 points! lol lol lol 

  • Poop 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Fuck man that was a great day. Happy tears galore. Watched that video and many others a million times and proceeded to buy my plane and game tickets for Jax. 

Freaking Tyrod scored 3 points! lol lol lol 

That’s why that was his last game as a Bill. And many people thought the Bills were crazy for getting rid of him. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What an great moment and that expression on Klye's face was amazing. I think we all had it. 

It is the way.

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are still a bunch of people at a Texas Roadhouse in pigeon forge Tennessee who are wondering why the hell one guy was jumping around like a lunatic.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, George said:

I shit my pants, had to throw them out

Same with me but I didn't notice until a few hours later and I didn't mind because they were my old zubas that already had a shit stain from the time I didn't get home in time as a 12 year old riding my banana seat bike with the raised handlebars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

They went to the playoffs, offense didn't show up and we were pissed.

Offense never existed the whole season. 
 

And their response the following off-season was to draft a new qb…..and nothing else to support him…and they’ve done little in the draft ever since.

  • Like 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Offense never existed the whole season. 
 

And their response the following off-season was to draft a new qb…..and nothing else to support him…and they’ve done little in the draft ever since.

And that's what they did. And Josh Allen has been leading the team in rushing ever since. That works, until it doesn't.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

And that's what they did. And Josh Allen has been leading the team in rushing ever since. That works, until it doesn't.

And for the last 4 years I’ve had to read homers rant about how aNyOnE cAn pLaY wR oR rB wE nEEd tO gEt mOrE sAcKs

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

And for the last 4 years I’ve had to read homers rant about how aNyOnE cAn pLaY wR oR rB wE nEEd tO gEt mOrE sAcKs

I have to admit, when I watch Burrows throw the ball to his group of talented receivers, part of me wants to say why can't that be Buffalo. And the other part of me wants to say, maybe it could be but with a different offensive coordinator.

There will be changes after the season, lets wait and see what those changes will be.

Oh, and a good defense will shut the Bengals down. I still think you need balance to win in the NFL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...