Happy Anniversary-4 years ago today

George

Fuck man that was a great day. Happy tears galore. Watched that video and many others a million times and proceeded to buy my plane and game tickets for Jax. 

Freaking Tyrod scored 3 points! lol lol lol 

• Poop 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

2 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Fuck man that was a great day. Happy tears galore. Watched that video and many others a million times and proceeded to buy my plane and game tickets for Jax. 

Freaking Tyrod scored 3 points! lol lol lol 

That’s why that was his last game as a Bill. And many people thought the Bills were crazy for getting rid of him. 

• Like 1

What an great moment and that expression on Klye's face was amazing. I think we all had it. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

There are still a bunch of people at a Texas Roadhouse in pigeon forge Tennessee who are wondering why the hell one guy was jumping around like a lunatic.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

3 hours ago, George said:

I shit my pants, had to throw them out

Same with me but I didn't notice until a few hours later and I didn't mind because they were my old zubas that already had a shit stain from the time I didn't get home in time as a 12 year old riding my banana seat bike with the raised handlebars.

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

They went to the playoffs, offense didn't show up and we were pissed.

Offense never existed the whole season. 

And their response the following off-season was to draft a new qb…..and nothing else to support him…and they’ve done little in the draft ever since.

• Like 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Offense never existed the whole season. 

And their response the following off-season was to draft a new qb…..and nothing else to support him…and they’ve done little in the draft ever since.

And that's what they did. And Josh Allen has been leading the team in rushing ever since. That works, until it doesn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

And that's what they did. And Josh Allen has been leading the team in rushing ever since. That works, until it doesn't.

And for the last 4 years I’ve had to read homers rant about how aNyOnE cAn pLaY wR oR rB wE nEEd tO gEt mOrE sAcKs

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

And for the last 4 years I’ve had to read homers rant about how aNyOnE cAn pLaY wR oR rB wE nEEd tO gEt mOrE sAcKs

I have to admit, when I watch Burrows throw the ball to his group of talented receivers, part of me wants to say why can't that be Buffalo. And the other part of me wants to say, maybe it could be but with a different offensive coordinator.

There will be changes after the season, lets wait and see what those changes will be.

Oh, and a good defense will shut the Bengals down. I still think you need balance to win in the NFL

• Like 1