Many people hospitalized with Covid are there for other reasons

LiterateStylish

A significant proportion of people hospitalized with COVID-19 in recent weeks were admitted for other reasons, according to health officials and government data.

The exact scale of the phenomenon in the US is not recorded in federal statistics, but has been noted anecdotally.

And Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical adviser to the White House, described the phenomenon, specifically in children, in a Wednesday night interview with MSNBC.

Since all hospital admissions are tested for COVID-19, Fauci said, many are "hospitalized with COVID, as opposed to because of COVID." The real reason for hospitalization might be "a broken leg, or appendicitis, or something like that," he continued.

• Like 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Omicron is less lethal than covid-19 or delta, especially if you are vaccinated. But it is about 70x more contagious than COVID-19. So even if there are less deaths, the vast increase in cases will still severely strain our healthcare system. Get vaccinated! It is extremely selfish to not get vaccinated and then take up hospital beds away from people who are in need of emergency attention. 

• Penis 1
  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hysteria created by the left and the MSM is causing any hospital crowding.  Omicron should NOT require hospitalization.  Are we on the road to hospitalizations for the common cold?  Toughen up, people.

Someone point me to the time when we threatened people and called them selfish if they didn't get the flu vaccine because we could overcrowd the hospitals?

Oh, wait...that never happened? Gee...I wonder why? 

Fear based control tactics that F8 has completely bought into...just like most everything else the people he despises so much have pushed.

What a fucking dope

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Someone point me to the time when we threatened people and called them selfish if they didn't get the flu vaccine because we could overcrowd the hospitals?

Fear based control tactics that F8 has completely bought into...just like most everything else the people he despises so much have pushed.

What a fucking dope

He thinks strong arming citizens is great.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

download.jpg

33 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What a fucking dope

Kind of like when Fauci whined that everyone wasn't scared of the flu and weren't getting the shots every year? They weren't making enough money so they needed THE vaccine that you HAD to get!

MAKING INFLUENZA HISTORY: THE QUEST FOR A UNIVERSAL VACCINE | MILKEN INSTITUTE

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Omicron is less lethal than covid-19 or delta, especially if you are vaccinated. But it is about 70x more contagious than COVID-19. So even if there are less deaths, the vast increase in cases will still severely strain our healthcare system. Get vaccinated! It is extremely selfish to not get vaccinated and then take up hospital beds away from people who are in need of emergency attention. 

Sieg Heil

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What a fucking dope

When was the last time the flu was as contagious and deadly as COVID19 and its variants? 

Oh yea, 100 years ago.

They didn't have vaccines either. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

31 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

When was the last time the flu was as contagious and deadly as COVID19 and its variants? 

Oh yea, 100 years ago.

They didn't have vaccines either. 

The flu and covid is on par as far as deadliness goes

You're hysteria is brought to you by those people that hate you, but that you still listen and trust

LOL 

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The flu and covid is on par as far as deadliness goes

You're hysteria is brought to you by those people that hate you, but that you still listen and trust

LOL 

The seasonal flu is not as deadly as COVID-19 or the many variants. You have no credible evidence of this claim.

Who is they?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg