Where is Rick DiSantis

212frawk

48 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Actually I’m going to go out on a limb and bet he voted for Ron. Nobody in their right mind would vote Gillum 

He's not in his right mind though.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Fuck you hick-ass dooshnozzle. 

How come DiSappeartis doesnt just come out and ban the vax from FLA?  If he had the courage of his convictions, he'd imprison the cultists seeking to have ppl vaxed with poison.  

I guess hes just an all talk MAGAT like every other bottom feeding MAGAT

What an idiot.

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

What are you talking about? He’s always urged people to get vaccinated. You have some kind shit going on your head where you hear “don’t get vaccinated” when these guys say get vaccinated. It’s unbelievable, you live in FL so you either don’t watch local news or you just choose to tune the guy out.

His hate blinds him to most everything.  And a lot of hate going on with the guy.

17 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

He’s always urged people to get vaccinated.

Are you referring to the guy that outlawed private company's ability to impose vax or mask requirements?  The one who openly questions the vaccine while being full vaxed himself? The one where most of his public stance is to cast doubt on the vax? This the guy you talking about?

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis stood silently Monday as employees for the City of Gainesville repeated misinformation about the COVID-19 vaccines during a news conference set up by his office.

“The vaccine changes your RNA,” said Darris Friend, who said he’s about a year and a half away from retirement after 22 years with the city.

Another implied that the vaccine could kill her.

“I will not put my children through the possibility of losing another maternal figure in their lives,” said Christine Damm, who has worked for the city for 10 years.

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Are you referring to the guy that outlawed private company's ability to impose vax or mask requirements?  The one who openly questions the vaccine while being full vaxed himself? The one where most of his public stance is to cast doubt on the vax? This the guy you talking about?

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis stood silently Monday as employees for the City of Gainesville repeated misinformation about the COVID-19 vaccines during a news conference set up by his office.

“The vaccine changes your RNA,” said Darris Friend, who said he’s about a year and a half away from retirement after 22 years with the city.

Another implied that the vaccine could kill her.

“I will not put my children through the possibility of losing another maternal figure in their lives,” said Christine Damm, who has worked for the city for 10 years.

Yeah he’s for your life your choice and he didn’t outlaw vax or mask. He outlawed the mandate that you have to be vaxed. My job still requires a mask for everyone vaxed or not, and we don’t know what the long term effects of the vaccine are. This isn’t like any other vaccine and hasn’t been tested enough. With the new strain it’s not even stronger than flu

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah he’s for your life your choice and he didn’t outlaw vax or mask. He outlawed the mandate that you have to be vaxed. My job still requires a mask for everyone vaxed or not, and we don’t know what the long term effects of the vaccine are. This isn’t like any other vaccine and hasn’t been tested enough. With the new strain it’s not even stronger than flu

dodging the point.  He stands next to a state employee and let's her spew misinformation.  MAGATs see and hear that shit and they refuse to get vaxed.  and they are more like to have severe symptoms or die as a result.  IDGAF if they do cause the world needs as few MAGATs as possible. but that aint leadership, its abdicating ones duty for political gain.

• Poop 1