Where is Rick DiSantis

212frawk

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That is true.  Keep an eye on Virginia's brand new Republican governor too.

We'll see. He's got to earn it though. 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Bigger question is who is Rick DiSantis?  Perhaps a distant relative of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis whose side of the family spells their names slightly different?  

He's the kind of Governor we need to replace Lunatic Hochul. Hopefully he DOES have brothers!

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, johndhall1 said:

His wife was having cancer treatments. He was with her

Honestly, I think he knew this. The answer isn’t hard to find. I didn’t even bother with a serious reply. People have such a boner for corona and how each state is dealing with it, all DeSantis can do is urge people to get the vaccine which he has done, trust me I’ve seen 90% of his press conferences. Frawk lives in FL too, if hasn’t been keeping tabs on what DeSantis says then that’s his problem.

By the way Frawk hasn’t said shit in 3 days which means he’s trolling.

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Frawk lives in FL too

What... what... WHAT?! With his retarded beliefs I expect him to live in a Blue state and not the great Red FREE state of Florida!

Marvel Studios Wow GIF by Disney+

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Frawk lives in FL too, if hasn’t been keeping tabs on what DeSantis says then that’s his problem.

How can I keep track of things he doesn’t say.   I don’t give a fuck of his wife was getting garroted for science.  He’s the fucking governor and doesn’t get to go into hiding for two plus weeks without getting called on it.  

replace the name DiSantis with Harris or ByeDon and tell me you would say the same thing. 

25 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

How can I keep track of things he doesn’t say.   I don’t give a fuck of his wife was getting garroted for science.  He’s the fucking governor and doesn’t get to go into hiding for two plus weeks without getting called on it.  

replace the name DiSantis with Harris or ByeDon and tell me you would say the same thing. 

What? Biden does disappear for 2 weeks and show me a post where I have said shit about anyone disappearing. I know you well enough to know you don’t care for other peoples loved one’s so that’s expected. I felt terrible for Edwards when his wife got breast cancer and it spread to her bones, my mother in law went the same way and it’s incredibly painful. But I guess that’s just the Christian in me, caring for others and willing to put politics to the side.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

What an idiot.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

What... what... WHAT?! With his retarded beliefs I expect him to live in a Blue state and not the great Red FREE state of Florida!

Marvel Studios Wow GIF by Disney+

Actually I’m going to go out on a limb and bet he voted for Ron. Nobody in their right mind would vote Gillum 

26 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Biden does disappear for 2 weeks

Really, show me one instance of him being completely out of public view for 14+ consecutive days.

I know you well enough to know you don’t care for other peoples loved one’s

If thats what you think you have no clue about me. None. 

that’s just the Christian

Q: Why do god guys always feel the need to pull out the god card, like it heh trumps everything else?   

A: Cause the argument is a failure.

What’s the guy going to do, tell you that Covid is spreading but it’s not as deadly? Stay home and sleep it off

He's elected and paid to lead, not hide from public view while the shit is hitting the fan.

26 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What an idiot.

Fuck you hick-ass dooshnozzle. 

How come DiSappeartis doesnt just come out and ban the vax from FLA?  If he had the courage of his convictions, he'd imprison the cultists seeking to have ppl vaxed with poison.  

I guess hes just an all talk MAGAT like every other bottom feeding MAGAT

6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Fuck you hick-ass dooshnozzle. 

How come DiSappeartis doesnt just come out and ban the vax from FLA?  If he had the courage of his convictions, he'd imprison the cultists seeking to have ppl vaxed with poison.  

I guess hes just an all talk MAGAT like every other bottom feeding MAGAT

What are you talking about? He’s always urged people to get vaccinated. You have some kind shit going on your head where you hear “don’t get vaccinated” when these guys say get vaccinated. It’s unbelievable, you live in FL so you either don’t watch local news or you just choose to tune the guy out.