Aaron Rodgers: Science That ‘Can’t Be Questioned’ Is ‘Propaganda’

Woody

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I had Covid in December. My wife got it from a child at her place of employment. My symptoms were very mild. The loss of taste and smell was irritating, and I had some awful back pain for two or three days. Kids didn't ever show symptoms, and we tested them every third day...all negative.

From my experience...the flu put me down more than covid.

Certainly not worth altering the entire world over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

And just think of how much more mild it would have been with a vaccine. 

But now we can see where most of your opinions have formed. 

Anecdote Andy here thinks cuz "it wasn't bad for me, I don't believe in vaccines, masks, lockdowns, or passports."

It makes perfect sense now.

Man.  You really are stupid.  Really stupid.

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They'll never provide that data, either.

It's all being manipulated if you ask me, but I know that is just me being a conspiracy theorist.

Not in this case. From day 1 I've been on the media acting like world is ending and by not providing the number of people tested, it allows them keep that going

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

47 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He is not.  Which are your sock accounts besides HKII?

Just that one and that's not my sock, that's my equalizer

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Okay.  Good to know.  For the record, I have only one account.  Don't play the multiple account game.  Seriously.

And you think I care, why?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Rodgers.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 1/4/2022 at 1:21 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

"If science can't be questioned it's not science anymore it's propaganda & that's the truth"

the science is settled. Vaccines work. If you continue to ask questions about settled science, it doesn't make you a "free thinker", it makes you an idiot or a propagandist yourself.

How exactly are these vaccines working? Break through cases are legion in our society.Do you even think before you post this stuff?

STOP POSTING STUPID SHIT

36 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

How exactly are these vaccines working? Break through cases are legion in our society.Do you even think before you post this stuff?

STOP POSTING STUPID SHIT

Like trump said, the vaccines work. The vaccinated aren't dying like the unvaccinated.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

55 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Like trump said, the vaccines work. The vaccinated aren't dying like the unvaccinated.

Trump is wrong on that. He wrongfully believes that Warp Speed worked and he should get praise.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He is. But he is smart enough to realize if he gets all of his crazies dead with covid, they can't donate to his legal defense team or vote for him.

I get it. Your opinion on things is what truth is.

sounds like an opinion to me. 

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I get it. Your opinion on things is what truth is.

sounds like an opinion to me. 

The vaccines work. That's the truth. Data backs that up. Not an opinion. 

As far as my opinion on trump's 180 on vaccines, it's mostly optics, and that revenue stream.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The vaccines work. That's the truth. Data backs that up. Not an opinion. 

As far as my opinion on trump's 180 on vaccines, it's mostly optics, and that revenue stream.

I was just commenting on what you think trump is thinking.

the vaccine debate I don’t get involved in. I’m fully vaccinated.

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Trump is wrong on that. He wrongfully believes that Warp Speed worked and he should get praise.

FaCtS? wHaT fAcTs?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

FaCtS? wHaT fAcTs?

Not on the outlets you frequent when Corona is still the next bubonic plague.

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Not on the outlets you frequent when Corona is still the next bubonic plague.

Umm, yeah OK. Except we agree on the Virus, just not on the vaccine, But I'm OK following actual data and you're OK following Dr's who get debunked by 1,000 other DR's for each one of them

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He is. But he is smart enough to realize if he gets all of his crazies dead with covid, they can't donate to his legal defense team or vote for him.

So Trump did a good thing for BAAAAAAD purposes. 

That is life thinking.   Better yourself. 

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Umm, yeah OK. Except we agree on the Virus, just not on the vaccine, But I'm OK following actual data and you're OK following Dr's who get debunked by 1,000 other DR's for each one of them

I have cited 0 doctors who have been debonked. I know you tried throwing up some hitpieces on Dr. Malone but the dude is bullet proof. The best thing you had was a dispute over whether he solely invented mRNA therapy.

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I have cited 0 doctors who have been debonked. I know you tried throwing up some hitpieces on Dr. Malone but the dude is bullet proof. The best thing you had was a dispute over whether he solely invented mRNA therapy.

No, you just refuse to admit that they've been debunked. Every single one of them, are contradicted by the actual data. You push doctors who say that the vaccines are killing people and yet there's only been a small handful of cases of people who died from the vaccines. I think it was less than 10 actually. You push doctors who say that these vaccines are doing the various things to us. Never been proven. You push doctors who say this is all part of some sinister plot. You push doctors who say the vaccine is what's giving everybody covid. You have even directly contradicted how the spike protein works. But the biggest one is you refuse to accept the fact, not the rumor, but the actual data backed facts that show that over 90% of the people who are dying of covid right now are unvaccinated. Instead you say that that's not true and it's just a lie being spread by the MSM.

The only credibility you have is with other people who lack credibility.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, you just refuse to admit that they've been debunked. Every single one of them, are contradicted by the actual data. You push doctors who say that the vaccines are killing people and yet there's only been a small handful of cases of people who died from the vaccines. I think it was less than 10 actually. You push doctors who say that these vaccines are doing the various things to us. Never been proven. You push doctors who say this is all part of some sinister plot. You push doctors who say the vaccine is what's giving everybody covid. You have even directly contradicted how the spike protein works. But the biggest one is you refuse to accept the fact, not the rumor, but the actual data backed facts that show that over 90% of the people who are dying of covid right now are unvaccinated. Instead you say that that's not true and it's just a lie being spread by the MSM.

The only credibility you have is with other people who lack credibility.

I've posted plenty of data here showing that the vaccines don't do much, they have a high risk of unwanted side effects, and the countries who have low vaccination rates and practically no lockdowns haven't had worse outcomes (see Sweden). Furthermore I just posted a clip from the CDC director who admitted that the people who died had 4 or more comorbidities and were unwell to begin with as well as the fact that now they're revising the standards to differentiate dying of or with COVID-19.

You choose not to listen, why? Because deep down you have buyer's remorse about your choice and you want us all to join in so you feel better about that decision. You can choose not to listen but none of these professionals are cranks and have dedicated their entire lives to this research. Furthermore, they're not selling anything and have everything to lose including their careers and credentials so one wouldn't take that kind of risk unless they really believed in the veracity of the information they're providing because it's far safer and lucrative to remain silent.

So just think about during the next article you read that's sponsored by...

Pfizer-Logo.jpg

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I've posted plenty of data here showing that the vaccines don't do much, they have a high risk of unwanted side effects, and the countries who have low vaccination rates and practically no lockdowns haven't had worse outcomes (see Sweden). Furthermore I just posted a clip from the CDC director who admitted that the people who died had 4 or more comorbidities and were unwell to begin with as well as the fact that now they're revising the standards to differentiate dying of or with COVID-19.

You choose not to listen, why? Because deep down you have buyer's remorse about your choice and you want us all to join in so you feel better about that decision. You can choose not to listen but none of these professionals are cranks and have dedicated their entire lives to this research. Furthermore, they're not selling anything and have everything to lose including their careers and credentials so one wouldn't take that kind of risk unless they really believed in the veracity of the information they're providing because it's far safer and lucrative to remain silent.

So just think about during the next article you read that's sponsored by...

I have NO buyer's remorse. Why would when I adamantly post over and over that I trust the vaccines?

There is no profound risk of side effects. The only noted effect is Myocarditis, which in almost every case was gone within a few days. And the number of cases is a thousands out of BILLIONS of vaccines given. - Johns Hopkins

Not to mention how you move the goal posts; "People who died after getting Covid DIDN'T necessarily die OF Covid, BUUUUUUT, people who died after getting the vaccines, ABSOLUTELY died FROM the vaccines...." That makes logical sense to you??

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I have NO buyer's remorse. Why would when I adamantly post over and over that I trust the vaccines?

There is no profound risk of side effects. The only noted effect is Myocarditis, which in almost every case was gone within a few days. And the number of cases is a thousands out of BILLIONS of vaccines given. - Johns Hopkins

Not to mention how you move the goal posts; "People who died after getting Covid DIDN'T necessarily die OF Covid, BUUUUUUT, people who died after getting the vaccines, ABSOLUTELY died FROM the vaccines...." That makes logical sense to you??

IMG_20220110_200924_143.jpg

Parler @NYexile