Aaron Rodgers: Science That ‘Can’t Be Questioned’ Is ‘Propaganda’

Woody

9 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It can help with those who are at risk and vulnerable. It's a lesser gamble for them.

When it comes to healthy human beings, the risk outweighs the reward when we are talking about a virus that has a 99+% rate of recovery. No control group, no long term data, no right to damages if injured, and maybe a never ending cycle of boosters that were not part of the plan when they told us to get the safe and effective shot to begin with. 

Big Pharma has always been a scam. Many doctors and hospitals push pills and treatments on people when they don't need it and cause them to become dependent or a zombie because they are on so much shit.

Is there things that can help and are good, sure. But Big Pharma and hospitals/doctors have abused the system because money is the root of all evil, and so many people seek it above anything else...even others health and well being. 

We've also ignored the natural immunity component and they are utilizing a one size fits all approach to the shots. Does that seem like science to you? 

This is why I have taken the stance I have. 

I'm just confused on what the risk is for healthy people. We already found out the heart issues only lasted a couple days and never had any real serious effects, accepting a very few handful of cases. And even at that, out of the billions of shots given the number of those cases was in the low thousands. The date I think only single digits cover the number of people who died after getting the vaccine that can be attested to the vaccine. The risk is much greater when it comes to getting covid than it is from the vaccines, and all the data proves that. Real data, not Peter McCullough data

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't give a fuck where it's from, you've seen plenty of links from equally qualified sources that contradicted and in those cases the sources are not qualified but in this case it is? Just basic, you Cherry picked shit that backs up your agenda. A thousand things can point to the vaccines being spectacularly successful and one will say they're bad and that's the one you'll hang your head on

I'll have the debate all day with you on Omicron and the vaccines effectiveness against it.

The record numbers of cases right now should tell you all you need to know about it's ineffectiveness, but maybe that's not good enough for you?

I don't cherry pick anything, guy. I go through the information and discern from it what makes sense.

You seem to land more in line with the narrative of the national/mainstream media, and that's ok if you do...we all have different thoughts and opinions. 

I have alot of distrust in them, as well as our government...so my logic and critical thinking leads me down some different paths. I always try to keep an open mind and not rule out anything. That's just how I roll.

I'm really over the arguing and the back and forth of criticizing sources. You have your beliefs and I have mine. 

I'm good with you choosing to do whatever you feel is best for you and your family because that's how it's supposed to be. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'll have the debate all day with you on Omicron and the vaccines effectiveness against it.

The record numbers of cases right now should tell you all you need to know about it's ineffectiveness, but maybe that's not good enough for you?

I don't cherry pick anything, guy. I go through the information and discern from it what makes sense.

You seem to land more in line with the narrative of the national/mainstream media, and that's ok if you do...we all have different thoughts and opinions. 

I have alot of distrust in them, as well as our government...so my logic and critical thinking leads me down some different paths. I always try to keep an open mind and not rule out anything. That's just how I roll.

I'm really over the arguing and the back and forth of criticizing sources. You have your beliefs and I have mine. 

I'm good with you choosing to do whatever you feel is best for you and your family because that's how it's supposed to be. 

The record number of cases are people who are testing positive and people are testing positive because there is a huge influx of people getting tested because of the fear that the media has spread about omicron. I don't want to sound like TWD very much here, but isn't it funny that you don't even hear about Delta variant anymore? As if it disappeared? And on top of that, I heard today that the number of positives are of 98% from last week but the number of deaths are only up 5%.

I would be willing to bet that that 5% increase are people who are dying from Delta and because Delta is no longer being pushed in the media and we've seen that omicron is practically harmless that people are once again ignoring safety precautions when they're immunocompromised or when they're in a position that they should be more careful and they're getting Delta variant and dying from it

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is the problem right here. You are too stupid to make sense of any of it.

I'm glad we finally cleared that up.

• Penis 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

25 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You ate not logically consistent at all. Why would people would are weak and old the best candidates for a vaccine that is too dangerous for healthy people? This makes NO SENSE.

So why don't you support nationalizing the pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry so that there is no profit motive? Oh, because you are full of shit.

You keep making up shit. We don't really know how long natural immunity lasts. Considering people who are unvaxxed are getting covid more than once. Natural immunity could decay after 2-3 months. It depends on the individual.

I'm saying if covid is a major risk for the elderly and immuno compromised, then the shot might be worth that risk.

Is it dangerous for healthy people? I don't know, so I will choose to wait on long term data. Data that these companies don't want to release for 55 years BTW. 🤔

Who said I wouldn't support nationalizing the pharmaceutical industry? Healthcare is another story, but I do agree it needs some alteration and reform.

Natural immunity is still a bit of an unknown, but what we do know is that our own immune system is the best defense against anything. Being healthy and eating right will give your body the energy and strength to maximize it's incredible abilities.

I'm choosing to be cautious with things I'm skeptical on and to stick with what has kept me healthy my whole life. 

You do you, and I'll do me...thanks

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The record number of cases are people who are testing positive and people are testing positive because there is a huge influx of people getting tested because of the fear that the media has spread about omicron. I don't want to sound like TWD very much here, but isn't it funny that you don't even hear about Delta variant anymore? As if it disappeared? And on top of that, I heard today that the number of positives are of 98% from last week but the number of deaths are only up 5%.

I would be willing to bet that that 5% increase are people who are dying from Delta and because Delta is no longer being pushed in the media and we've seen that omicron is practically harmless that people are once again ignoring safety precautions when they're immunocompromised or when they're in a position that they should be more careful and they're getting Delta variant and dying from it

Omicron is multiple times more contagious than delta. Delta is still out there, but it's not the dominant strain. I dont think it's a media hysteria thing, but these are the highest numbers of cases the US has ever had. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This is the problem right here. You are too stupid to make sense of any of it.

I'm glad we finally cleared that up.

I have done pretty well using my intellect up to this point, so I'll stick with what's worked, bud. Thanks for the advice tho

Calling someone stupid that is successful and has a great family that also does well in the things they do seems like something a not so smart individual might say

But, please...carry on if you'd like

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'm saying if covid is a major risk for the elderly and immuno compromised, then the shot might be worth that risk.

Is it dangerous for healthy people? I don't know, so I will choose to wait in long term data. Data that these companies don't want to release for 55 years BTW. 🤔

Who said I wouldn't support nationalizing the pharmaceutical industry? Healthcare is another story, but I do agree it needs some alteration and reform.

Natural immunity is still a bit of an unknown, but what we do know is that our own immune system is the best defense against anything. Being healthy and eating right will give your body the energy and strength to maximize it's incredible abilities.

I'm choosing to be cautious with things I'm skeptical on and to stick with what has kept me healthy my whole life. 

You do you, and I'll do me...thanks

More than half the country is either elderly, immuno compromised, or has a comorbidity. Not all of them are smart enough to get vaccinated because morons like you continue to "just asked questions" or "do their own research" and push disinformation.

Your going to catch covid. It's inevitable. I guess we'll see if you are as healthy as you say you are. Hopefully you don't infect and kill your family and friends. I certainly hope you don't get long term COVID fog, because you don't have enough brain cells to begin with.

• Penis 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I have done pretty well using my intellect up to this point, so I'll stick with what's worked, bud. Thanks for the advice tho

Calling someone stupid that is successful and has a great family that also does well in the things they do seems like something a not so smart individual might say

Yup, there is always a point when your intellect ceases to get you any further.

Tick. Tick. Tick. 

It's only a matter of time.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So what exactly are you saying here? That the cases are only higher because of the media and the fear propaganda they are pushing out? That's a possibility, but then that would mean that people were less concerned before with the much more dangerous variant, no?

I think more people are seeing symptoms...it is that time of the year where we would. 

I don't think either of us could prove our case beyond any doubt...so it will be subjective at this point.

53 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Omicron is multiple times more contagious than delta. Delta is still out there, but it's not the dominant strain. I dont think it's a media hysteria thing, but these are the highest numbers of cases the US has ever had. 

Well I understand it's highly contagious but that doesn't mean it's highly deadly.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

56 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Are you really Bowman's sock account?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So what exactly are you saying here? That the cases are only higher because of the media and the fear propaganda they are pushing out? That's a possibility, but then that would mean that people were less concerned before with the much more dangerous variant, no?

I think more people are seeing symptoms...it is that time of the year where we would. 

I don't think either of us could prove our case beyond any doubt...so it will be subjective at this point.

I think the one statistic that we're not seeing are the increase, if there is an increase and I truly believe there is in the number of people being tested. Again, this is just my belief but the media has really pushed on the crime to the point that you never hear about Delta anymore whether it's the dominant strain or not and the point that they make is how contagious it is which I can see causing people to go out and get tested at a higher rate than ever. Now if we can find any statistics on whether there is an increase in the number of tests being given, that would confirm what I believe. The other thing that you see in the media and from the president is testing, constantly. Showing video of cases and cases of test being sent out. So if it is highly contagious and more people are getting tested then the chances are more people will test positive. That doesn't mean that they're dying, or ending up in the hospital because those same statistics this morning where they quoted that the rate of mortality is up 5% from last week the rate of hospitalizations there's only up 14%. And yet the number of positives was up 98%.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

55 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THINGS COVID...

Are you stupid? For real?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

More than half the country is either elderly, immuno compromised, or has a comorbidity. Not all of them are smart enough to get vaccinated because morons like you continue to "just asked questions" or "do their own research" and push disinformation.

Your going to catch covid. It's inevitable. I guess we'll see if you are as healthy as you say you are. Hopefully you don't infect and kill your family and friends. I certainly hope you don't get long term COVID fog, because you don't have enough brain cells to begin with.

I had Covid in December. My wife got it from a child at her place of employment. My symptoms were very mild. The loss of taste and smell was irritating, and I had some awful back pain for two or three days. Kids didn't ever show symptoms, and we tested them every third day...all negative.

From my experience...the flu put me down more than covid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I think the one statistic that we're not seeing are the increase, if there is an increase and I truly believe there is in the number of people being tested. Again, this is just my belief but the media has really pushed on the crime to the point that you never hear about Delta anymore whether it's the dominant strain or not and the point that they make is how contagious it is which I can see causing people to go out and get tested at a higher rate than ever. Now if we can find any statistics on whether there is an increase in the number of tests being given, that would confirm what I believe. The other thing that you see in the media and from the president is testing, constantly. Showing video of cases and cases of test being sent out. So if it is highly contagious and more people are getting tested then the chances are more people will test positive. That doesn't mean that they're dying, or ending up in the hospital because those same statistics this morning where they quoted that the rate of mortality is up 5% from last week the rate of hospitalizations there's only up 14%. And yet the number of positives was up 98%.

They'll never provide that data, either.

It's all being manipulated if you ask me, but I know that is just me being a conspiracy theorist.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Are you really Bowman's sock account?

Nope

Just a man that has made good coming from a situation that wasn't all that good.

I'm proud of what I've accomplished in life. I won't apologize, and if someone wants to criticize me...I'll let them know my situation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I had Covid in December. My wife got it from a child at her place of employment. My symptoms were very mild. The loss of taste and smell was irritating, and I had some awful back pain for two or three days. Kids didn't ever show symptoms, and we tested them every third day...all negative.

From my experience...the flu put me down more than covid.

And just think of how much more mild it would have been with a vaccine. 

But now we can see where most of your opinions have formed. 

Anecdote Andy here thinks cuz "it wasn't bad for me, I don't believe in vaccines, masks, lockdowns, or passports."

It makes perfect sense now.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

And just think of how much more mild it would have been with a vaccine. 

But now we can see where most of your opinions have formed. 

Anecdote Andy here thinks cuz "it wasn't bad for me, I don't believe in vaccines, masks, lockdowns, or passports."

It makes perfect sense now.

Except I have held this opinion long before I got covid, numbskull.

You're gotcha attempt falters, yet again

• Like 1