Aaron Rodgers: Science That ‘Can’t Be Questioned’ Is ‘Propaganda’

Woody

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes science changes all the time

When it changes this rapidly, it’s not science, it speculation and guessing at this point. They seem to know LESS than they “know”.

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

When it changes this rapidly, it’s not science, it speculation and guessing at this point. They seem to know LESS than they “know”.

LOL what a great baseless argument.

Yea I'm going to go with your convincing arguments over the research by scientists!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yea I'm going to go with your convincing arguments over the research by scientists!

What research ? By what scientists?

All you see is words on paper that you aren't allowed to challenge. That's not science.

He already told you. The research us coming way too fast. There's no way to discern it as true

39 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sorry. That was MY OPINION. It was not an argument.

It’s based on the fact that, well, look at the last few months. Doesn’t seem like…..oh yeah, it’s unvaxxed people that they weren’t expecting to shift paradigms…yada yada blah blah.

btw, I’m all for science. But it’s empirical, and incomplete in almost every field.  Immunologists are giving their “best guess” at what they think will happen. 

39 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

What research ? By what scientists?

All you see is words on paper that you aren't allowed to challenge. That's not science.

He already told you. The research us coming way too fast. There's no way to discern it as true

Duke, you don’t help. You believe this is a conspiracy between Bill Gates, Fowchee and The Elites. Maybe reptile aliens, idk.

you believe they have engineered a bio weapon they are forcing on us to cull the herd. I’m certainly not there. Yet.

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

Duke, you don’t help. You believe this is a conspiracy between Bill Gates, Fowchee and The Elites. Maybe reptile aliens, idk.

you believe they have engineered a bio weapon they are forcing on us to cull the herd. I’m certainly not there. Yet.

It's beyond obvious now.

Why aren'tt these old politicians dying in Waves?

They aren't even required to get vac. The president said so. 

Lol at I don't help..when I'm the only one helping.

18 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

"If science can't be questioned it's not science anymore it's propaganda & that's the truth"

the science is settled. Vaccines work. If you continue to ask questions about settled science, it doesn't make you a "free thinker", it makes you an idiot or a propagandist yourself.

Kim Kardashian Emoji GIF by GQ

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Tell us all about how well the vaccines work.  Vaccinated people everywhere are getting the Covid. 

And not dying from it....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Vaccines work to what degree? People were told the efficacy was much higher than it has been found to be, and now they are apparently ineffective when it comes to certain variants like Omicron. T

Wrong, partly. The efficacy was very high - until Delta came around. Delta was a different animal than previous variants, however, the vaccines still were more effective at keeping people from suffering the most serious effects. 

I don't know where you got that they're useless against Omicron. No science reports that but Omicron itself is not as serious, yet it's still the unvaccinated who are dying at the highest rates - by far.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How many times did I hear that if you got the vaccine you would not get Covid?  Now you and the rest are propping it up as you won't get as sick.  That, my dumb friend, is moving the goalposts.  Dummy.

No, Covid mutations moved the goal posts, idiot

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wrong, partly. The efficacy was very high - until Delta came around. Delta was a different animal than previous variants, however, the vaccines still were more effective at keeping people from suffering the most serious effects. 

I don't know where you got that they're useless against Omicron. No science reports that but Omicron itself is not as serious, yet it's still the unvaccinated who are dying at the highest rates - by far.

Actually, it's widely reported. That's why they aren't giving the antibody treatment. Nothing is shown to work against this variant.

Get your science up, broski!

https://nypost.com/2021/12/16/columbia-university-finds-omicron-vaccine-resistance/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Actually, it's widely reported. That's why they aren't giving the antibody treatment. Nothing is shown to work against this variant.

Get your science up, broski!

https://nypost.com/2021/12/16/columbia-university-finds-omicron-vaccine-resistance/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

The report I saw shows that monoclonal antibodies are not working against omicron except one, but it's in short supply, but that's not the case with vaccines

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

The report I saw shows that monoclonal antibodies are not working against omicron except one, but it's in short supply, but that's not the case with vaccines

Well there's studies showing the vaccines don't help, as well.

The jab is a bad product that should have only been used for immuno compromised and the elderly. If in time it is further developed, studied, and a control group is utilized to contrast and compare...then I would push for others to get if they so choose.

What they did here seems more like a money grab with a bonus of fear and control to further the one world system agenda where you are tracked and traced 24/7/365 and given credit based on your obedience.

I'll be put in a box before I live that life. Not a chance in hell I give in to this. Not just for me, but for my kids and the future of all people.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I thought the vaccine was supposed TO KEEP YOU FROM GETTING COVID IN THE FIRST PLACE.  The expectations/claims just keep on changing.  The "experts" don't know dick about this thing.

I understand that you're fucking stupid and the only thing you know how to do is be a broken record but we've already acknowledged a thousand motherfucking times that it will not stop you from carrying or transmitting or even feelings some symptoms of the virus. So move the fuck on you dumb mother fucker

Seek help. soflabillsfan

51 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The jab is a bad product that should have only been used for immuno compromised and the elderly. If in time it is further developed, studied, and a control group is utilized to contrast and compare...then I would push for others to get if they so choose.

What they did here seems more like a money grab with a bonus of fear and control to further the one world system agenda where you are tracked and traced 24/7/365 and given credit based on your obedience.

I'll be put in a box before I live that life. Not a chance in hell I give in to this. Not just for me, but for my kids and the future of all people.

Actually there are no studies that show the vaccines don't work except for the ones that your conspiracy theory doctors keep trying to pass off with absolutely no real data supporting them but regardless, other than the vaccine issue we are not far apart at all on the rest of everything that has to do with this virus, and I have a feeling we're going to be even more aligned when I put up the post for the article I just came across about another new variant that's been discovered in France. Flurona

Seek help. soflabillsfan

39 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

How can the vaccines be a bad product but also be helpful for the immuno compromised and the elderly? Why does it need to take time to be studied but is perfectly fine for the elderly and immuno compromised? How are you capable of holding two contradictory views at the same time?

How were the vaccines a money grab by big pharma, yet you support all of the therapeutics also produced by big pharma? How are you capable of holding two contradictory views at the same time?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Actually there are no studies that show the vaccines don't work except for the ones that your conspiracy theory doctors keep trying to pass off with absolutely no real data supporting them but regardless, other than the vaccine issue we are not far apart at all on the rest of everything that has to do with this virus, and I have a feeling we're going to be even more aligned when I put up the post for the article I just came across about another new variant that's been discovered in France. Florona

That link was from Columbia University, you dope.

Stop with the conspiracy theory shit everytime I post something contrary to what you originally thought 

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

That link was from Columbia University, you dope.

Stop with the conspiracy theory shit everytime I post something contrary to what you originally thought 

I don't give a fuck where it's from, you've seen plenty of links from equally qualified sources that contradicted and in those cases the sources are not qualified but in this case it is? Just basic, you Cherry picked shit that backs up your agenda. A thousand things can point to the vaccines being spectacularly successful and one will say they're bad and that's the one you'll hang your head on

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't give a fuck where it's from, you've seen plenty of links from equally qualified sources that contradicted and in those cases the sources are not qualified but in this case it is? Just basic, you Cherry picked shit that backs up your agenda. A thousand things can point to the vaccines being spectacularly successful and when will say they're bad and that's the one you'll hang your head on

Common sense and your own eyes should be enough to make you realize just how lacking the vaccines are...

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Common sense and your own eyes should be enough to make you realize just how lacking the vaccines are...

Actually retired common sense is when 1,000 people confirm something and one denies it that the 1,000 people are the ones who are right and the one person is the person who is wrong. That's common sense.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Actually retired common sense is when 1,000 people confirm something and one denies it that the 1,000 people are the ones who are right and the one person is the person who is wrong. That's common sense.

So you're saying the vaccines are doing exactly what they were advertised to do?  How many more vaccinated people have to catch it?  LOL.  They're middling at best.  I'm not blaming anyone.  Just stating the obvious.  They're big time overrated.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

How can the vaccines be a bad product but also be helpful for the immuno compromised and the elderly? Why does it need to take time to be studied but is perfectly fine for the elderly and immuno compromised? How are you capable of holding two contradictory views at the same time?

How were the vaccines a money grab by big pharma, yet you support all of the therapeutics also produced by big pharma? How are you capable of holding two contradictory views at the same time?

It can help with those who are at risk and vulnerable. It's a lesser gamble for them.

When it comes to healthy human beings, the risk outweighs the reward when we are talking about a virus that has a 99+% rate of recovery. No control group, no long term data, no right to damages if injured, and maybe a never ending cycle of boosters that were not part of the plan when they told us to get the safe and effective shot to begin with. 

Big Pharma has always been a scam. Many doctors and hospitals push pills and treatments on people when they don't need it and cause them to become dependent or a zombie because they are on so much shit.

Is there things that can help and are good, sure. But Big Pharma and hospitals/doctors have abused the system because money is the root of all evil, and so many people seek it above anything else...even others health and well being. 

We've also ignored the natural immunity component and they are utilizing a one size fits all approach to the shots. Does that seem like science to you? 

This is why I have taken the stance I have. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So you're saying the vaccines are doing exactly what they were advertised to do?  How many more vaccinated people have to catch it?  LOL.  They're middling at best.  I'm not blaming anyone.  Just stating the obvious.  They're big time overrated.

Asshole, when it came to the original variations of covid, yes they did exactly what they were advertised to do. The rate of protection from covid was at or above 90%. Then came Delta variant which changed the game. I don't understand oh wait, I do understand, it doesn't fit into your fucked up little viewpoint. Which only works when you ignore all the facts. Now, again, be quiet so the big people can talk.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It can help with those who are at risk and vulnerable. It's a lesser gamble for them.

When it comes to healthy human beings, the risk outweighs the reward when we are talking about a virus that has a 99+% rate of recovery. No control group, no long term data, no right to damages if injured, and maybe a never ending cycle of boosters that were not part of the plan when they told us to get the safe and effective shot to begin with. 

Big Pharma has always been a scam. Many doctors and hospitals push pills and treatments on people when they don't need it and cause them to become dependent or a zombie because they are on so much shit.

Is there things that can help and are good, sure. But Big Pharma and hospitals/doctors have abused the system because money is the root of all evil, and so many people seek it above anything else...even others health and well being. 

We've also ignored the natural immunity component and they are utilizing a one size fits all approach to the shots. Does that seem like science to you? 

This is why I have taken the stance I have. 

You are not logically consistent at all. Why would people who are weak and old the best candidates for a vaccine that is too dangerous for healthy people? This makes NO SENSE.

So why don't you support nationalizing the pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry so that there is no profit motive? Oh, because you are full of shit.

You keep making up shit. We don't really know how long natural immunity lasts. Considering people who are unvaxxed are getting covid more than once. Natural immunity could decay after 2-3 months. It depends on the individual.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg