Aaron Rodgers: Science That ‘Can’t Be Questioned’ Is ‘Propaganda’

Woody

:clapper:

Quinn-Harris_Getty-Images-640x480.jpg

Aaron Rodgers is once again speaking out about coronavirus issues, this time blasting those who say the left’s proclamations about science are unassailable.

The Green Bay Packers quarterback appeared on the Pat McAfee show after his latest COVID controversy. On Sunday, Rodgers conducted a strange interview with Fox Sports’ Erin Andrews where the two stood six feet apart in a “socially distanced” interview. But after the interview, Andrews walked up to Rodgers and hugged him, seemingly defeating the whole social distancing thing. Naturally, the Internet exploded.

Now, the NFL star is striking back at the critics once again, this time saying, “If science can’t be questioned, it’s not science anymore; it’s propaganda…That’s the truth.”

“When did science become this blind agreement and then not having any debate over what can actually heal people and work for people. That makes no sense to me,” he added.

Here is the interview that sparked the latest controversy:

Rodgers has continued to rile the left over his thoughts and ideas about the coronavirus. Last week, for instance, Rodgers scolded the virus fanatics saying that the discussions of COVID should be about health, not politics.

“Throughout this entire time, there hasn’t been real conversations around health…As far as giving people, you know, things to think about when it comes to how to be healthier, right, as far as your diet, vitamins, exercise and those kinds of things,” Rodgers told McAfee on Dec. 21.

Rodgers also demanded a “full apology” from the Wall Street Journal for saying he had “COVID toe.”

Rodgers also blasted those who attacked him for not taking the vaccine. In November he admitted that the main reason he did not take any of the vaccines is because he is allergic to some of the ingredients on them.

LINK

• Like 2

I don't think anybody saying that you shouldn't question science but I think those questions should come from evidence that backs up the questions

I think a great example is what I always say about masks. Science says that we should all wear masks to prevent transmission of a virus that has continued to be transmitted in spite of people wearing masks. That is an evidence-based question.

Now if that doesn't inspire some hard questions about what science is telling us, then what's the point?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

34 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't think anybody saying that you shouldn't question science but I think those questions should come from evidence that backs up the questions

I think a great example is what I always say about masks. Science says that we should all wear masks to prevent transmission of a virus that has continued to be transmitted in spite of people wearing masks. That is an evidence-based question.

Now if that doesn't inspire some hard questions about what science is telling us, then what's the point?

And the fact that masks are still being used and pushed as an effective way to help prevent transmission and spread by our media and government should tell you that they aren't really trusting science at all. 

It's about control and keeping the masses paranoid over something that they shouldn't be anymore...if they even should have been at all.

There's plenty of science that suggests we should have let the virus run it's course and only treated the elderly and vulnerable with a vaccine...but they don't like that because Big Pharma can't make record profits.

Fuck these frauds that lie to the people day in and day out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

More than 150 Comparative Studies and Articles on Mask Ineffectiveness and Harms

PC Science Bro.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

God you're a fake moron.

Masks cause bacterial pneumonia.

You aren't catching something from somewhere else. You're giving it to yourself.

On 12/30/2021 at 8:37 AM, HipKat said:

There is a difference from science and the govt. Science tells us the using instructions on the back of a box, telling us not for use outside a sterile environment or for more than a certain time period. The govt controlled agency tells us otherwise thus why we are getting more sick wearing a wet disease magnet by our mouths all day. Sometimes we have to have a little common sense. 

6 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

There is a difference from science and the govt. Science tells us the using instructions on the back of a box, telling us not for use outside a sterile environment or for more than a certain time period. The govt controlled agency tells us otherwise thus why we are getting more sick wearing a wet disease magnet by our mouths all day. Sometimes we have to have a little common sense. 

Another reason why I won't wear a mask

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

"If science can't be questioned it's not science anymore it's propaganda & that's the truth"

the science is settled. Vaccines work. If you continue to ask questions about settled science, it doesn't make you a "free thinker", it makes you an idiot or a propagandist yourself.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

"If science can't be questioned it's not science anymore it's propaganda & that's the truth"

the science is settled. Vaccines work. If you continue to ask questions about settled science, it doesn't make you a "free thinker", it makes you an idiot or a propagandist yourself.

Tell us all about how well the vaccines work.  Vaccinated people everywhere are getting the Covid.  And don't peddle the bullshit about how all it was ever supposed to do was keep you from getting real sick.  That's a flat out lie.  Easily provable.

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Vaccines work to what degree? People were told the efficacy was much higher than it has been found to be, and now they are apparently ineffective when it comes to certain variants like Omicron. They also keep moving the goalposts on how many shots you need. You also have no control group, and no ling tern data on side effects and long term health problems.

Science is never settled, and can always be challenged upon the discovery of new data or analysis. The propaganda is from those like you that contend there is nothing further to explore, and that the many times the science shifted since this thing was discovered doesn't matter.

10 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Vaccines work to what degree? People were told the efficacy was much higher than it has been found to be, and now they are apparently ineffective when it comes to certain variants like Omicron. They also keep moving the goalposts on how many shots you need. You also have no control group, and no ling tern data on side effects and long term health problems.

Science is never settled, and can always be challenged upon the discovery of new data or analysis. The propaganda is from those like you that contend there is nothing further to explore, and that the many times the science shifted since this thing was discovered doesn't matter.

The only science that can be disputed are the kinds this clown doesn't like.  What a joke.

36 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

To what degree? Well, the overwhelming majority of people who get the vaccine don't need to be hospitalized and they are less likely to die. I would consider that a success. No one is moving goalposts. If your standard for a vaccine (especially DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC) is complete sterilization, then you are not being realistic, probably disingenuous, and most likely stupid. The mortality rate has dropped since vaccines have launched, and the states with the highest cases of hospitalizations and deaths are the states with the lowest vaccination rates.

Since the virus is similar to SARS and MERS, scientists had a head start on making a vaccine so quickly. They conducted studies on tens of thousands of people.

The long term side effects of the vaccine? Sure that could be a concern. We already know what the effects of long-COVID are. You are more likely to have lingering long term effects from COVID than the vaccine. While anecdotal, I don't know a single person who got the vaccine that had long term effects. I know several people who still have brain fog, breathing problems, lost/limited sense of taste and smell over a year later after catching COVID. I also lost a middle aged family member to COVID because he thought it was "just like the flu".

Yes science changes all the time. This is what you seem to think is moving the goal posts. But the science on VACCINES in general is that they work. All the evidence out there supports the idea that the COVID vaccines are working. Now, are they sterilizing? No. They don't need to be. You just need everyone to take it. Do they provide protection forever? The evidence shows no. So, "JuSt LiKe ThE fLu" You might need to get a booster every year. This is a small price to pay to get our lives back.

What has become abundantly clear is that the republican party does NOT want this virus to go away. Trump and many other high ranking officials in the GOP are vaccinated....hmm..why is that? Up until recently they have been all anti-vaxx or pro choice. Now that their base is starting to die they have changed their tune. But as long as COVID lasts through 2024, the Republicans will blame mandates and restrictions on the I effectiveness of the democrats. Which can be said is partly true because BOTH parties will always bend to the will of big business over prioritizing the safety of the public. But, at least the democrats are willing to recognize the danger to a global advanced society that COVID imposes. Republicans want to keep the country divided and destabilized to gain back power. It can't get any more obvious. The morons like yourself are just little pawns they don't give a fuck about. They manufacture outrage and you gobble it up. When the shit hits the fan, they'll be in their ivory towers. Where are you going to be?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

32 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

To what degree? Well, the overwhelming majority of people who get the vaccine don't need to be hospitalized and they are less likely to die. I would consider that a success. No one is moving goalposts. If your standard for a vaccine (especially DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC) is complete sterilization, then you are not being realistic, probably disingenuous, and most likely stupid. The mortality rate has dropped since vaccines have launched, and the states with the highest cases of hospitalizations and deaths are the states with the lowest vaccination rates.

Since the virus is similar to SARS and MERS, scientists had a head start on making a vaccine so quickly. They conducted studies on tens of thousands of people.

The long term side effects of the vaccine? Sure that could be a concern. We already know what the effects of long-COVID are. You are more likely to have lingering long term effects from COVID than the vaccine. While anecdotal, I don't know a single person who got the vaccine that had long term effects. I know several people who still have brain fog, breathing problems, lost/limited sense of taste and smell over a year later after catching COVID. I also lost a middle aged family member to COVID because he thought it was "just like the flu".

Yes science changes all the time. This is what you seem to think is moving the goal posts. But the science on VACCINES in general is that they work. All the evidence out there supports the idea that the COVID vaccines are working. Now, are they sterilizing? No. They don't need to be. You just need everyone to take it. Do they provide protection forever? The evidence shows no. So, "JuSt LiKe ThE fLu" You might need to get a booster every year. This is a small price to pay to get our lives back.

What has become abundantly clear is that the republican party does NOT want this virus to go away. Trump and many other high ranking officials in the GOP are vaccinated....hmm..why is that? Up until recently they have been all anti-vaxx or pro choice. Now that their base is starting to die they have changed their tune. But as long as COVID lasts through 2024, the Republicans will blame mandates and restrictions on the I effectiveness of the democrats. Which can be said is partly true because BOTH parties will always bend to the will of big business over prioritizing the safety of the public. But, at least the democrats are willing to recognize the danger to a global advanced society that COVID imposes. Republicans want to keep the country divided and destabilized to gain back power. It can't get any more obvious. The morons like yourself are just little pawns they don't give a fuck about. They manufacture outrage and you gobble it up. When the shit hits the fan, they'll be in their ivory towers. Where are you going to be?

Congrats.  You spun everything to match what you already believe or what you want to believe.  The Republicans want Covid to go on forever?????  LOL.  Fuck off.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The facts are you have no idea how many people would be hospitalized if they hadn't taken the jab as opposed to having it, so it's really an arbitrary number if you wanna claim X number of people have been prevented from hospitalization or death. Again...always remember that well over 99% of healthy individuals under the age of 70 recover from the virus.

And as far as the boosters go...yeah, just like the flu in that you need multiple shots every 6 months, and everyone MUST take it or face being shut out from society...DERP. 

And as far as making it political LOL. What states are trying to shut things down now when this variant is super mild and would help get the population closer to herd immunity? Mask and vaccine mandates are used for fear and control...and that's what is happening in the worst run states...nearly all Dem run shitholes like CA and NY.

And ask yourself why our congress, the CDC, the white house, and Pfizer employees are all exempt from having to get the vaccine? They are the ones that want you to be the test subjects, and you oblige because you believe in fairy tales like "this is a small price to pay to get our lives back" LOL. 15 days to flatten the curve is now two years later, and none of these people have any plans to get us back to life before covid. 

You and Greg always seem to end up on the stance that our government is bad and they need to be dealt with, but yet you somehow always still seem to support their stupidity on covid and the vaccines. What in the world makes you have faith in anything they tell you...especially when they exempt themselves and don't hold others coming across our border to the same standards?

You're the sheep/guinea pig for those rulers in the ivory towers you speak of...simple as that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The facts are you have no idea how many people would be hospitalized if they hadn't taken the jab as opposed to having it, so it's really an arbitrary number if you wanna claim X number of people have been prevented from hospitalization or death. Again...always remember that well over 99% of healthy individuals under the age of 70 recover from the virus.

And as far as the boosters go...yeah, just like the flu in that you need multiple shots every 6 months, and everyone MUST take it or face being shut out from society...DERP. 

And as far as making it political LOL. What states are trying to shut things down now when this variant is super mild and would help get the population closer to herd immunity? Mask and vaccine mandates are used for fear and control...and that's what is happening in the worst run states...nearly all Dem run shitholes like CA and NY.

And ask yourself why our congress, the CDC, the white house, and Pfizer employees are all exempt from having to get the vaccine? They are the ones that want you to be the test subjects, and you oblige because you believe in fairy tales like "this is a small price to pay to get our lives back" LOL. 15 days to flatten the curve is now two years later, and none of these people have any plans to get us back to life before covid. 

You and Greg always seem to end up on the stance that our government is bad and they need to be dealt with, but yet you somehow always still seem to support their stupidity on covid and the vaccines. What in the world makes you have faith in anything they tell you...especially when they exempt themselves and don't hold others coming across our border to the same standards?

You're the sheep/guinea pig for those rulers in the ivory towers you speak of...simple as that.

f8's rebuttal should be amusing.

40 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We can compare the rate of hospitalizations and deaths pre-vaccine and post vaccines. 

If you aren't willing to do your part to protect society, why should you enjoy it?

The right made the virus political. For the most part, the dems were taking the advice from medical experts. The right has been making it an anti science and political issue.

Congress is not exempt. Biden was not able to mande them through EO. 

Why do you think that's a gotcha argument? Lol if everyone got vaccinated we might be able to control the spread in 15 days. But since dumbasses won't get vaccinated, obviously it didn't work.

This isn't about the goverment. It's about the science of vaccines. I dont need faith. It's called science. That's your theist brain rot showing through.

Lol no you are. Derrrr.

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

58 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

We can compare the rate of hospitalizations and deaths pre-vaccine and post vaccines. 

If you aren't willing to do your part to protect society, why should you enjoy it?

The right made the virus political. For the most part, the dems were taking the advice from medical experts. The right has been making it an anti science and political issue.

Congress is not exempt. Biden was not able to mande them through EO. 

Why do you think that's a gotcha argument? Lol if everyone got vaccinated we might be able to control the spread in 15 days. But since dumbasses won't get vaccinated, obviously it didn't work.

This isn't about the goverment. It's about the science of vaccines. I dont need faith. It's called science. That's your theist brain rot showing through.

Lol no you are. Derrrr.

Everyone has the choice to protect themselves. It's not up to individuals to do things to their own body for someone else's benefit, full stop.

Wait...you still believe that this would have ended if we somehow reached the unrealistic goal of the entire country being vaccinated LMFAO! How about the 20 million illegals that aren't required to be vaccinated? There is no magic number or milestone that will get them to let this go. That's why they have the unrealistic numbers in the first place and why they still let illegals invade our country and record rates and drop them all over the country with no jab. Are you really this gullible?!

And you don't see any problem with the exempt agencies that are the highest authorities and producers of the jab being exempt?! Again...are you really this naive? 

And, yeah...the left took what the experts and media of their choosing told them to do...that doesn't mean they are the one's whom we should trust in regards to the science. They should allow an open discussion and not silence anyone that challenges the official narrative...that's propaganda, like Rodgers said.