Eric Wood: Sanders was "visibly frustrated" with not getting the ball

LiterateStylish

30 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Your credibility is gone for stating there is no refs around his m and he walks right to the section where I set there are refs…again a false made up article that you use to create drama.  We just came off a huge win and you want to run with a article about drama.  Are you ever happy?

I never said there aren’t any refs near him. You made that up. 

I said he wasn’t looking at any refs. And he wasn’t!

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

100%

I didn’t play a game. I posted the actual video.

You posted a photo, conveniently paused at the right moment, to make up a story.

You posted a short clip hiding the refs I had to point out to you that the refs were all around him.  I know you want the drama narrative but Sanders is not the drama child on the Bills it is no tooth Beasley.

1 hour ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

You posted a short clip hiding the refs I had to point out to you that the refs were all around him.  I know you want the drama narrative but Sanders is not the drama child on the Bills it is no tooth Beasley.

you mean the ref that Sanders was not looking at in any way, shape, or form? Right? That ref?

you created this weird false narrative and instead of being a man and just admitting it, you double down

I don’t know if you realize it, but it comes off as very pathetic

50 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

you mean the ref that Sanders was not looking at in any way, shape, or form? Right? That ref?

you created this weird false narrative and instead of being a man and just admitting it, you double down

I don’t know if you realize it, but it comes off as very pathetic

What’s pathetic is your negative posts after a win….

52 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

What’s pathetic is your negative posts after a win….

Yeah, thats the pathetic part.

Not you creating a completely made up scenario that you try to bolster by lying to the entire forum and use "evidence" that was purposefully paused at a specific moment that you knew was misleading.

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah, thats the pathetic part.

Not you creating a completely made up scenario that you try to bolster by lying to the entire forum and use "evidence" that was purposefully paused at a specific moment that you knew was misleading.

Then, he calls Beasley the drama Queen. I bet Beasley would have celebrated with his team. Making sure not to get too close I’m sure

17 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Honestly the audacity all year of Sanders (this isn't a 1 game issue) and he drops that TD earlier in the game, seems to me like he's pressing and he's really thinking about himself and his numbers for his next payday.

Another thing and I'm sure you'll agree with me lit, how the fuck did the staff and Beane talent evaluate after last season and decide to spend 9m on the WR room.  that 9M could have went almost to any other position on the field, and it would have been better suited

Sanders THINKS he's his jersey number/#

22 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Wow!!!

You really took a still picture and purposefully paused it at the exact moment you wanted, in order to craft a narrative that is FALSE!

Here is the video from that still frame (below).

Sanders NEVER stops to talk to the refs. He walks right past them and to the bench!!!

Did you think I didn’t know? I watch these games up to 10 times each.

This actually makes Sanders look worse in my opinion. Him sulking away while everyone else is celebrating.

Your credibility is forever gone for that stunt.

You should be a lot smarter about football if you watch the games 10 times each.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

it definitely could be that, it makes better sense.  I want to believe.  But still, Sanders the whole play seems just discontent.  Annoyed.  I'm glad he's a 1 year deal guy, we don't need him.  

Exactly. Thought the same thing…and he may very well be arguing with Judon…but why? Your team just scored a game sealing TD in the biggest game of the year to that point…and instead of celebrating with your boys you argue with some assclown? Seems goofy.

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

27 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Exactly. Thought the same thing…and he may very well be arguing with Judon…but why? Your team just scored a game sealing TD in the biggest game of the year to that point…and instead of celebrating with your boys you argue with some assclown? Seems goofy.

And then walk away without high fiving anyone or whatever.

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Sanders did contribute during the beginning of the season but is now dead man walking.

He's cooked and his NFL career is over.

On the other hand, Smoke is out of the league so it may have been a choice between two shit sandwiches.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd who saw this coming? Oh me…

11379EE4-93D4-478F-814F-7E9754EB1C68.jpeg

32D3678F-2872-49A3-A1D3-9083C473081A.jpeg

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

11 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Probably more trash talking to Judon who was playing dirty all day.  Judon probably rubbed his nuts or something during the play.  I just don’t see him being frustrated at Allen for not getting the ball on a TD play which is the narrative Lit tried to push from a 3 second clip and washed up Eric Wood.

So far the only things Sanders has done that I remember, is the dropped TD and the drop pass in week 1 on third and long that would've given us a 1st down in Pitt territory, but he dropped it and the next play the punt was blocked.

He has not had any stand out games this season. I admit, I thought it was dumb to cut Brown and pay Sanders the same, but I was glad they brought him in. But between this and the issue he had with the Jets, I hope it's not rubbing off on others.