It appears that Resident Biden is giving up on his Federal mandates...

SackMan518

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Huh wow, can't say I didn't call that. Never said they halted the vaccine program.

See above.

It's ironic how everybody who doesn't agree with your bullshit agenda is either big Media or big pharma and the only ones that are telling the truth are the ones who ironically agree with you. The ones that have been typically debunked and exposed as biased and spreading lies and conspiracy theories and failing fact checks on a regular basis. Those are your go-to's

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

It's ironic how everybody who doesn't agree with your bullshit agenda is either big Media or big pharma and the only ones that are telling the truth are the ones who ironically agree with you. The ones that have been typically debunked and exposed as biased and spreading lies and conspiracy theories and failing fact checks on a regular basis. Those are your go-to's

My go-tos are the parties who don't have skin in the game as far as profits go which is the opposite of your trends. I think I'll stick with mine thanks.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

17 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

My go-tos are the parties who don't have skin in the game as far as profits go which is the opposite of your trends. I think I'll stick with mine thanks.

That is completely 100% not true. You don't think Peter McCullough, et al has skin in the game? Please. You don't think those media sites you use aren't in it to maximize profits by exploiting people like you who will bite on anything that is an assault on the other side?

They're all fundraisers.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That is completely 100% not true. You don't think Peter McCullough, et al has skin in the game? Please. You don't think those media sites you use aren't in it to maximize profits by exploiting people like you who will bite on anything that is an assault on the other side?

They're all fundraisers.

Is McCullough selling any products?

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Is McCullough selling any products?

Yeah, he's selling people like you a line of shit

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, he's selling people like you a line of shit

Ok so we're supposed to believe that he's an evil person, selling no products, all because of no reason at all. Got it.

Parler @NYexile