It appears that Resident Biden is giving up on his Federal mandates...

SackMan518

What else could these comments mean? Looks like he wants to throw it onto the states to save his ass after promising last year that he was going to "shut down the virus." Now all the blue states can go full Commie on their citizens who are rapidly diminishing by fleeing to other states. We're "running out of patience" with this dope.

Biden says Covid surge needs to be solved at state level, vows full federal support

• President Joe Biden pledged to aid governors struggling with the omicron variant of Covid-19,  but acknowledged the states will need to take the lead in controlling the pandemic.
  • Speaking just before a meeting Monday with some of the nation’s governors, Biden said: “There is no federal solution. This gets solved at a state level.”
  • Biden reiterated some of the promises he made last week, including the federal government’s purchase of 500 million rapid coronavirus tests.

President Joe Biden on Monday pledged to support governors struggling with the omicron variant of Covid-19,  but acknowledged the states will need to take the lead in controlling the pandemic.

Speaking just before a meeting with some of the nation’s governors, Biden said: “There is no federal solution. This gets solved at a state level.”

Those comments represent one of the most explicit acknowledgements to date from the Biden administration that it will need help from state and local governments in its efforts to curb the spread of Covid-19.

The president may be concerned that federal initiatives to contain the virus can’t be effective without states’ help. The comments could also be an attempt to put added pressure on governors to take a greater role in trying to control the disease.

The White House did not immediately respond to CNBC’s request for clarification.

After his remarks, Biden took one question about whether he supports revised recommendations for shortened quarantine periods.

“I rely on my medical team. I get a recommendation, I follow it,” he said. 

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently edited its recommendations for people who may have been exposed to the virus. Instead of the standard 14-day quarantine it had recommended, the CDC says that suspected exposures should result in a quarantine of 10 or seven days based on test results and symptoms.

The omicron variant poses a multifaceted threat to Biden, who campaigned on the federal government’s ability to curb the pandemic. The president on Monday reiterated some of the promises he made last week, including the federal government’s purchase of 500 million rapid coronavirus tests.

“My message to the governors is simple: if you need something, say something,” he said. “We’re going to have your back any way we can.”

The administration plans to distribute the tests free to Americans, support more vaccination and testing sites, and deploy 1,000 military medical professionals to augment hospital staff nationwide.

But the virus’s ability to mutate, spread and occasionally lead to positive cases among those who have received a vaccine, has made the administration’s promise to slow the disease more difficult. The virus and vaccine have both blossomed into a political football. Many Americans, especially those supportive of former President Donald Trump, refuse to be vaccinated.

Reflecting differences in attitude toward the virus and public safety priorities nationwide, governors’ responses to the Biden administration’s efforts have been mixed.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, issued an executive order in October prohibiting any entity, including private businesses, from imposing Covid-19 vaccination requirements on employees or customers. Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida, thought to be a 2024 Republican presidential contender, has in recent months broken away from federal public health guidance and curtailed mask and vaccine mandates.

The Biden administration has for weeks stressed that Americans should take extra care during the 2021 holiday season to protect their families from the spread of the disease.

The president’s remarks came as Covid-19 cases surged over the Christmas holiday weekend.

The highly infectious omicron variant has in the past week caused a handful of states, including New Jersey and New York, to report more coronavirus cases than in any other seven-day period during the pandemic.

While early signs suggest the variant may cause more mild symptoms, health experts urge rigorous public safety protocols and say the variant’s rapid spread could strain the U.S. hospital system and lead to more deaths.

“Every day it goes up and up. The last weekly average was about 150,000 and it likely will go much higher,” U.S. infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on the ABC program “This Week.”

On Wednesday, before the holiday weekend disrupted Covid trackers, the seven-day national average of new daily cases surpassed 176,000, a 44% increase over the past 14 days. Deaths also rose during that time, to a seven-day average of 1,213 from 1,103.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On that note...

COVID vaccines CANNOT protect against SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, they never could: a catastrophic mistake by vaccine developers if they did not know and if they did know, to be misleading the public!
These are 2 distinct immune compartments and one does not come into contact with the other and the vaccinal antibodies in the blood CANNOT get to the respiratory tract surfaces where the virus is

Part of the reason, among several reasons, why the vaccines fail, is described below. The core thesis surrounds the inability of vaccine-induced antibodies to prevent coronavirus infections.

I always share my thoughts as someone skilled in evidence-based medicine and research methods (I did do my doctorate under the founder of EBM) with core training in epidemiology and biostatistics (I was actually going to read for a doctorate under the magnificent Dr. Donald Henderson of Johns Hopkins in 2001 in biological warfare and bioterrorism etc. but well, I went the EBM route). However, given my work in COVID for the last 2 years, I am heavily worked and do have expertise in immunology, virology, vaccinology albeit basic (no expert) but enough study to manage. I am no expert but when I share, it is based on my understanding of the science in the hopes that I can give some info and also learn from others. We are trying to understand. Where I make mistakes, I am always open to be schooled please. If you see a correction, tell me. For this topic, I will lay it out in point form (in a basic manner without granular immunology) to not get long-winded for I suspect by now you get the sense this guy loves to share and write:

1) There is a serious error at play and it should be cleared up here even if the vaccine developers do not fix it or it is not discussed openly; I only seek to share my thoughts

2) The fact is that the vaccines cannot provide any protection or help against the COVID viral infection; it never could; I think those involved must know this; it is impossible they do not; let me say it again, the vaccines cannot work to do what they tell you it is doing or what you think it is doing.

3) How could I state this in point # 2? Again, I am no expert but let me try explaining how I understand this. There are 2 major types of antibodies that are produced by the body to protect and fight against pathogen e.g. viral pathogen

4) One is the secretory IgA (or Sig A often called) and it is manufactured by our immune cells called lymphocytes that are found just beneath the mucosal layer (mucous membranes) that is that slimy membrane (snot etc.) that lines your respiratory tract (tip of the nostrils/nasopharynx to down to the lungs) and digestive tract (mouth/oral cavity) to down the intestinal tract. The Sig A antibodies that are manufactured by the lymphocytes are secreted up through to the surface of the mucosal layer. They are located there to greet any air-borne pathogen like viruses that land there, and they work to limit or stop the binding of viruses and infection of your cells. This is your mucosal layer or mucosae and thus in it has a potent first line of immune defense. It usually does the job effectively. Many pathogen land there during the day and are dispatched by these potent soldiers. There are other components of this compartment but these antibodies are key to preventing infection, as they work to neutralize the virus to stop infection beyond the upper respiratory tract and from thus going deeper into the lower respiratory tract/lungs.

5) There is another type of antibody called circulating IgG and circulating IgA and these are located in the blood stream. Their job is to protect the internal organs by preventing dissemination of the pathogen in the bloodstream. To limit spread in the bloodstream. So if the virus gets loose in the blood, its job (circulating IgG and circulating IgA) is to prevent dissemination across the blood stream that could infect other organs and that is a huge problem.

6) Now we get the vaccine injected into our deltoid/shoulder muscle and the antibodies that are produced as a result of vaccine (our cells producing the synthetic spike protein that then provokes an immune response) are in the blood, not in the respiratory tract. The antibodies produced are for inside the body/bloodstream (circulating IgG and circulating IgA). Not Sig A.

7) The protection is needed in the respiratory tract/nostrils/upper respiratory tract where a local site of infection is, which is where virus will initially land. And where the antibodies must function to prevent infection or the other immune cells kill the virus. But you took vaccine and the resulting vaccinal antibodies are in the bloodstream.

8) This is a problem for you get exposed, virus is in the nasopharynx/upper respiratory tract, but the vaccine had your antibodies flooding to the blood stream. The result is the bloodstream antibodies (circulating IgG and circulating IgA) cannot get to the mucosal surfaces and thus virus is there that is not dampened down. The blood stream antibodies that were produced based on the spike protein antigen, cannot protect (effectively) the mucous membranes from the viral infection.

I state it again, the antibodies in your bloodstream produced due to the vaccine, cannot protect the respiratory tract where the virus is, it cannot reach there, it is a separate compartment. It never could. The vaccine only works (vaccinal antibodies) if virus gets loose from the lungs into the blood stream. They work to prevent dissemination. However, as mentioned, the virus initially lands in the nostrils and in the upper respiratory tract/mucous membranes and it is where antibodies are needed, not in the blood stream. The mucous membrane is where the response is needed.

9) If the vaccine was in the form of a nasal vaccine/spray with antigen, something of that design, then the mucous membrane, upper respiratory tract could be effectively protected. With deltoid vaccine that results in systemic vaccinal antibodies as we have now in these COVID vaccines, then the respiratory tract is vulnerable and unprotected.

9) Experts argue that ‘breakthrough’ infections are not breakthrough, they are simply infections as there was no protection in the first place.

10) If you asked me then what does the vaccine do, I would say ‘nothing’. What has been working is natural immunity, innate immunity, and early drug treatment, combined with the seasonality of viruses and FARR’s law. IMO. I am no expert. I am entitled to my opinion. Moreover, it is actually causing disaster with mutations and damaging ordinarily healthy functional protective innate and natural immune systems.

11) I end by warning, that continued mass vaccination with these vaccines and planned omicron-specific vaccines can drive ADE that could be catastrophic.

12) These vaccines can destroy the innate immune system of our children and young persons. Leave them alone! I plead to allow omicron to spread naturally and harmlessly among our children and young persons. No vaccine against omicron in children or young persons and no lockdowns….none. We are damaging any possibility to get to population-level herd immunity with these vaccines. By damaging healthy innate immune systems in children, we will be taking the most potent tool off the battle field, and destroying any chance at herd immunity.

13) There is also debate among top scientists and I am informed by giants like Geert Vanden Boosche, who informs me and others that the vaccinal antibody pressure on the receptor binding domain (RBD) on the omicron spike could drive the use of cell surface receptors ‘other than’ ACE 2 (that the virus typically uses), to gain entry into the host cell. This is a potential catastrophic hot mess and failure! With mass vaccination, in other words, variants can seek a ‘fitness advantage’ by using alternative receptors and this is disastrous. This is ADE in the classic sense.

A warning from me, and I stand on the shoulders of principally Geert and also Malone and Yeadon and McCullough and Stock and Oskoui and Risch and Tenenbaum and Merritt and Vliet. I work with these giants and take schooling near daily.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Wait a minute, you mean after losing in court for a few times, he's giving up? Whoever heard of that?

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wait a minute, you mean after losing in court for a few times, he's giving up? Whoever heard of that?

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Whataboutism.

We are talking about Biden, and how useless he is. And how he’s incapable of finding a solution, and wants the states to figure it out.

I just mention this, because, well, that’s the first thing out of everyone’s mouth when Obama was brought up during the Trump years. (Whataboutism)

Even when trump was looking like a fail to me, and I couldn’t defend some of the things he did and said, I still felt he was getting over-the-top criticism for EVERY stupid thing, because he was unlikeable in many ways.

I said, fine. 

But if he loses, I want to see if the next guy gets a critical eye towards his presidency, or if he will get a pass and a million excuses.

the biggest problem he has is:   HIS. BRAIN. IS. ADDLED.

I’ve seen you defend him in this regard, and I think you’re wrong. Maybe I’m talking out of my ass, I’m no medical expert, but his clarity comes and goes. You can see it in his eyes. He gets his ‘Irish’ up and gets frustrated, stammers, loses his train of thought, stumbles over his words, and basically talks a bunch of shit. (Trump was no slick orator either, but he wasn’t as disconnected as this guy is)

I know you and frawky do this because of the trump lovers not letting go, but still, this is Biden’s mess now. If you’re going to blame it on trumps response (non-response) to the virus, this is what presidential cycles will look like ad nauseum. Blame game on the last administration. As always, this is how I see things, it’s just my opinion.

Change my mind.😎

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Whataboutism.

We are talking about Biden, and how useless he is. And how he’s incapable of finding a solution, and wants the states to figure it out.

I just mention this, because, well, that’s the first thing out of everyone’s mouth when Obama was brought up during the Trump years. (Whataboutism)

Even when trump was looking like a fail to me, and I couldn’t defend some of the things he did and said, I still felt he was getting over-the-top criticism for EVERY stupid thing, because he was unlikeable in many ways.

I said, fine. 

But if he loses, I want to see if the next guy gets a critical eye towards his presidency, or if he will get a pass and a million excuses.

the biggest problem he has is:   HIS. BRAIN. IS. ADDLED.

I’ve seen you defend him in this regard, and I think you’re wrong. Maybe I’m talking out of my ass, I’m no medical expert, but his clarity comes and goes. You can see it in his eyes. He gets his ‘Irish’ up and gets frustrated, stammers, loses his train of thought, stumbles over his words, and basically talks a bunch of shit. (Trump was no slick orator either, but he wasn’t as disconnected as this guy is)

I know you and frawky do this because of the trump lovers not letting go, but still, this is Biden’s mess now. If you’re going to blame it on trumps response (non-response) to the virus, this is what presidential cycles will look like ad nauseum. Blame game on the last administration. As always, this is how I see things, it’s just my opinion.

Change my mind.😎

Biden's brain is mush....

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

We are talking about Biden, and how useless he is. And how he’s incapable of finding a solution, and wants the states to figure it out.😎

Mandates are not the solution. 

Vaccines are the solution.

Catch more flies with honey.

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Mandates are not the solution. 

Therapeutics are the solution.

Catch more flies with honey.

Fixed it. 

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Fixed it. 

Well, you're part right. Regeneron and Monocluwhateverthefucktheyrecalled Antibodies

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well, you're part right. Regeneron and Monocluwhateverthefucktheyrecalled Antibodies

Monoclonal antibodies. There are also medicines like Fluvoxamine and the dreaded, scary, oh my God don't say it... HCQ and Ivermectin.

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Monoclonal antibodies. There are also medicines like Fluvoxamine and the dreaded, scary, oh my God don't say it... HCQ and Ivermectin.

.... Which were proven not to work. The other one, I never heard of

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

The effectiveness of monoclonal’s on the latest strain is still up in the air. Hopefully they will prove effective. The bigger problem with all of these therapeutics is there just aren’t enough available.  Until then we’re stuck with what we have which are the vaccines and keeping person to person transmission at a minimum 

5 hours ago, foster said:

The effectiveness of monoclonal’s on the latest strain is still up in the air. Hopefully they will prove effective. The bigger problem with all of these therapeutics is there just aren’t enough available.  Until then we’re stuck with what we have which are the vaccines and keeping person to person transmission at a minimum 

Then there's this story in the Buffalo News today...

Which supports my long-held beliefs that masking has been useless anyway for most people

Cloth, surgical masks might not be good enough to fight Omicron

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, HipKat said:

Weird because other countries like Japan and India are using it extensively with great success but I guess we'll have to tell them that Dr. HipKat said it doesn't work. LOL. Of course if you fact check ALL the big media Big Pharma tied sources will tell you it doesn't work and that you should get a vaccine and the new wonder pill which has remarkably similar actions to the cheap generic old drug they disproved using a study with severely flawed methodology. Of course, if we're talking science here:

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19
Kory, Pierre MD1,*; Meduri, Gianfranco Umberto MD2; Varon, Joseph MD3; Iglesias, Jose DO4; Marik, Paul E. MD5

Abstract
Background:

After COVID-19 emerged on U.S shores, providers began reviewing the emerging basic science, translational, and clinical data to identify potentially effective treatment options. In addition, a multitude of both novel and repurposed therapeutic agents were used empirically and studied within clinical trials.

Areas of Uncertainty: 
The majority of trialed agents have failed to provide reproducible, definitive proof of efficacy in reducing the mortality of COVID-19 with the exception of corticosteroids in moderate to severe disease. Recently, evidence has emerged that the oral antiparasitic agent ivermectin exhibits numerous antiviral and anti-inflammatory mechanisms with trial results reporting significant outcome benefits. Given some have not passed peer review, several expert groups including Unitaid/World Health Organization have undertaken a systematic global effort to contact all active trial investigators to rapidly gather the data needed to grade and perform meta-analyses.

Data Sources: 
Data were sourced from published peer-reviewed studies, manuscripts posted to preprint servers, expert meta-analyses, and numerous epidemiological analyses of regions with ivermectin distribution campaigns.

Therapeutic Advances: 
A large majority of randomized and observational controlled trials of ivermectin are reporting repeated, large magnitude improvements in clinical outcomes. Numerous prophylaxis trials demonstrate that regular ivermectin use leads to large reductions in transmission. Multiple, large “natural experiments” occurred in regions that initiated “ivermectin distribution” campaigns followed by tight, reproducible, temporally associated decreases in case counts and case fatality rates compared with nearby regions without such campaigns.

Conclusions: 
Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Weird because other countries like Japan and India are using it extensively with great success but I guess we'll have to tell them that Dr. HipKat said it doesn't work..

It really doesn't take much effort to fact check you. Not to mention that Pierre is just another one of those debunked bullshit covid deniers and vaccine skeptics that you always run back to. Him, mccullough, mercola, monroe, all of them have been fucking shunned by the medical community because of their bullshit lies about covid vaccines. But just like Philly, you would rather just be right instead of embracing things that are actually true.

Fact check: Japan did not stop its COVID-19 vaccine rollout and switch to ivermectin to treat virus

Japan Continues to Use Vaccines, Not Ivermectin, to Fight COVID-19

Japan has not approved ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and it's still using Moderna vaccine

Etc....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

It really doesn't take much effort to fact check you. Not to mention that Pierre is just another one of those debunked bullshit covid deniers and vaccine skeptics that you always run back to. Him, mccullough, mercola, monroe, all of them have been fucking shunned by the medical community because of their bullshit lies about covid vaccines. But just like Philly, you would rather just be right instead of embracing things that are actually true.

Fact check: Japan did not stop its COVID-19 vaccine rollout and switch to ivermectin to treat virus

Japan Continues to Use Vaccines, Not Ivermectin, to Fight COVID-19

Japan has not approved ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and it's still using Moderna vaccine

Etc....

Huh wow, can't say I didn't call that. Never said they halted the vaccine program.

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Of course if you fact check ALL the big media Big Pharma tied sources will tell you it doesn't work

See above.

Parler @NYexile