How did Allen get a first down here?

LiterateStylish

5 minutes ago, pkschul said:

The thing that scared me the most was his handling of the football. Holding in one handed WAY away from his body. Those are the plays where he's fumbled in the past. Progress!

Some of his most amazing runs over the years include the same one handed, holding it away from the short guy look! One of my favorite runs of his was Miami a few years ago, where he made K. Alonso almost cry.

Watched it multiple times and no idea how he got that first down. Amazing. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

as soon as he peeled off i looked to the flat and saw three cheats converging and thought to myself he was toast

thats just skills honed after all those years playing behind a shitty line in college where he either worked on and developed those moves or he got killed every game

those are rb moves that qbs almost never can make, especially a big lumberjack like him

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell