Farewell to 2021, the stupidest year in American history

HipKat

10 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is where we are at with Leftists right now.

You really cannot be this fucking dumb. SHOW ME SOME ACTUAL FUCKING EVIDENCE OF A STOLEN ELECTION.

Not some shitty hypothesis. Not some fucking graph based on some supposition. That's some lame fucking memes. ACTUAL MOTHER FUCKING EVIDENCE.

Which not one single person in this fucking country has been able to come up with. Not fucking one!

Just cuz you keep saying it happened doesn't make it fucking true. Just because Donald fucking Trump keeps saying it happened doesn't make it fucking true. Until somebody can fucking prove it!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You really cannot be this fucking dumb. SHOW ME SOME ACTUAL FUCKING EVIDENCE OF A STOLEN ELECTION.

Not some shitty hypothesis. Not some fucking graph based on some supposition. That's some lame fucking memes. ACTUAL MOTHER FUCKING EVIDENCE.

Which not one single person in this fucking country has been able to come up with. Not fucking one!

Just cuz you keep saying it happened doesn't make it fucking true. Just because Donald fucking Trump keeps saying it happened doesn't make it fucking true. Until somebody can fucking prove it!

So funny when YOU call others dumb.  Where are you diplomas/degrees from? :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So funny when YOU call others dumb.  Where are you diplomas/degrees from? :classic_biggrin:

, I really don't know why you keep replying to me. I mean you're nothing but a fucking imbecile and every time you reply it's something idiotic. Until you have something actually pertinent to say, fuck the fuck off.

And this is a side note all education in life doesn't come from some fucking lame college diploma that you got 35 fucking years ago you're ignorant little fucking troll. You live in a fucking bubble and you've lived your entire life in a fucking bubble. You're nothing but a clown. A good little drone.

This whole college education argument you keep trying to make is about as relevant as telling the world that I'm only 5 foot 7.

Confused The Beverly Hillbillies GIF

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

, I really don't know why you keep replying to me. I mean you're nothing but a fucking imbecile and every time you reply it's something idiotic. Until you have something actually pertinent to say, fuck the fuck off.

And this is a side note all education in life doesn't come from some fucking lame college diploma that you got 35 fucking years ago you're ignorant little fucking troll. You live in a fucking bubble and you've lived your entire life in a fucking bubble. You're nothing but a clown. A good little drone.

This whole college education argument you keep trying to make is about as relevant as telling the world that I'm only 5 foot 7.

Confused The Beverly Hillbillies GIF

"fuck the fuck off".  LOL.  You're quite well spoken.  You obviously know little to nothing about me.  Your little rants, like the one above, prove that.  Education is very important and college degrees are far from lame - mine is an especially nice one, by the way.  If I live in a "bubble", it's a damn good one and I wouldn't trade with ya, pal.  Oh, and you're the one who told the world you were 5'7".  I just spread the word.  Things needn't always be relevant.

57 minutes ago, HipKat said:

NO THERE ISNT!!

The only thing this nonsense is doing, is taking people like you and keeping you distracted from what the Republican party is really up to. And that is one of the biggest power grabs in the history of this country. There is no link that can be traced to a stolen election. Get it through your fucking head. It's a fucking lie and you just keep swallowing it more and more, every time you hear it

In the meantime, everything you bitch about when it comes to the left is exactly what the Republicans are doing but you're blind to it. Not that the Democrats are innocent but you're too damn dumb to realize that the people of this country are being divided on purpose. 

Instead of arguing over some bullshit, some unproven stolen election nonsense, everybody should be banding together to to put a stop to a government that is completely out of control on both sides.

If you'd only realize that the election was stolen, or at least admit that it needs to be proven it want...we then could band together.

The problem here is that there is no way in hell that we will ever let this go until it's proven one way or the other. We would all give it up and shame ourselves for being so foolish if they would show us how wrong we were...but they will not.

Bottom line is there will be no unity from our side until we get the answers and accountability on the election we believe was stolen, and that China is held accountable for Covid.

That's the line in the sand. And nobody will let this go ever until the side that refuses to budge on either of those things does so.

The ball is in your court

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

NO THERE ISNT!!

The only thing this nonsense is doing, is taking people like you and keeping you distracted from what the Republican party is really up to. And that is one of the biggest power grabs in the history of this country. There is no link that can be traced to a stolen election. Get it through your fucking head. It's a fucking lie and you just keep swallowing it more and more, every time you hear it

In the meantime, everything you bitch about when it comes to the left is exactly what the Republicans are doing but you're blind to it. Not that the Democrats are innocent but you're too damn dumb to realize that the people of this country are being divided on purpose. 

Instead of arguing over some bullshit, some unproven stolen election nonsense, everybody should be banding together to to put a stop to a government that is completely out of control on both sides.

If you'd only realize that the election was stolen, or at least admit that it needs to be proven it want...we then could band together.

The problem here is that there is no way in hell that we will ever let this go until it's proven one way or the other. We would all give it up and shame ourselves for being so foolish if they would show us how wrong we were...but they will not.

Bottom line is there will be no unity from our side until we get the answers and accountability on the election we believe was stolen, and that China is held accountable for Covid.

That's the line in the sand. And nobody will let this go ever until the side that refuses to budge on either of those things does so.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

NO THERE ISNT!!

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"fuck the fuck off".  LOL.  You're quite well spoken.  You obviously know little to nothing about me. 

You're a chump. Hows that family of yours?? Oh yeah, what family....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

57 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

it has been proven over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over that it was NOT stolen. 

You don't want the truth because you've been shown the truth 100 friggin times, you just want to be right and you're too fucking brainwashed to realize it or admit it.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

it has been proven over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over that it was NOT stolen. 

You don't want the truth because you've been shown the truth 100 friggin times, you just want to be right and you're too fucking brainwashed to realize it or admit it.

Not at all.

I'm actually quite humble and have no desire to be proven right. Matter of fact...I'd rather be proven wrong, because that would be a better outcome for us as a country. 

You, on the other hand are the real sheep that is brainwashed and stands by the ridiculous notion that the election was proven not to be stolen.

I don't give a fuck what you may think...so go ahead and believe whatever you wish. We will never move on, and this will never get better for you or me...and the fault for that falls squarely on the side that insists something was proven, when in fact it was not...not even a little bit.

8 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Not at all.

I'm actually quite humble and have no desire to be proven right. Matter of fact...I'd rather be proven wrong, because that would be a better outcome for us as a country. 

You, on the other hand are the real sheep that is brainwashed and stands by the ridiculous notion that the election was proven not to be stolen.

I don't give a fuck what you may think...so go ahead and believe whatever you wish. We will never move on, and this will never get better for you or me...

Dude, it's not what I "believe", it's what there is and isn't evidence and proof of. ALL evidence points to an election that was valid. All of it. NOTHING supports a stolen election - other than baseless accusations. EVERY investigation has turned up nothing. So tell me why I should believe in something that has no evidence of even existing??

and the fault for that falls squarely on the side that insists something was proven, when in fact it was not...not even a little bit.

Yeah, YOUR side

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. -Stephen Stephen Hawking'

Read this a few times, maybe it will sink in

Seek help. soflabillsfan

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, it's not what I "believe", it's what there is and isn't evidence and proof of. ALL evidence points to an election that was valid. All of it. NOTHING supports a stolen election - other than baseless accusations. EVERY investigation has turned up nothing. So tell me why I should believe in something that has no evidence of even existing??

Yeah, YOUR side

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. -Stephen Stephen Hawking'

Read this a few times, maybe it will sink in

You can read the audit report and the number of illegal votes anytime you'd like, bud. 

And I've run down the enormous list of things that were wrong and evidence of cheating or at the least behavior that is condusive for cheating.

So say what you always say until you take your last breath. What I've put on here is easily able to be sourced and verified.

And if we are going off of who has more credibility here, and who has been proven to have bought into lie, after lie, after lie...and continued pushing it on this very board...then it would appear as if it is you who is under one giant illusion, and a reality that isn't real at all.

We're still here trying to wake you up after all this time. You have awoke in some aspects, but clearly not this one. That's OK. This is one that I know is extremely difficult to process. Try to keep your mind open, and allow logic and critical thinking into your thought process.

You really should thank us for all we've done to try and help you become something other than the sheep you clearly were before instead of this aggressive type of pushback that doesn't serve you well at all.

• Like 1

Arizona Senate Told of Multiple Inconsistencies Found in Election Audit

Arizona attorney general says his office will review findings
By Jack Phillips and Mimi Nguyen Ly
September 24, 2021 Updated: September 28, 2021

This article was updated with the findings presented during the Arizona Senate’s hearing and the auditors’ report provided to the Arizona Senate.

Arizona lawmakers were told during a Sept. 24 hearing of inconsistencies uncovered during a forensic audit of the 2020 election conducted in the state’s most populous county.

The Maricopa County audit was commissioned by Republicans in the Arizona Senate.

Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, issued a letter on the same day to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich recommending further investigation following the audit’s findings. In the letter, she raised concerns over signature verification on mail-in ballots, the accuracy of voter rolls, the securing of election systems, and the record-keeping of evidence related to the elections.

“I am therefore forwarding the reports for your office’s consideration and, if you find it appropriate, further investigation as part of your ongoing oversight of these issues,” Fann told Brnovich in the letter.

Brnovich, a Republican who is running for the U.S. Senate, said in a statement, “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority. Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected.”

His office said that its Election Integrity Unit “will thoroughly review the Senate’s information and evidence.” Specific allegations cannot be commented on until the review is complete, the office added.

Fann said at the hearing that the audit had faced unnecessary obstruction from Maricopa County officials, who went to court in a bid to block the audit and subpoenas from the state Senate. While the forensic audit didn’t uncover a significant difference in the total vote tallies—the difference was only hundreds in the final report— evidence was uncovered of numerous other anomalies, including statutes being broken and chain of custody not being followed, Fann added.

Cyber Ninjas, a Florida-based company hired by the state Senate to conduct the audit, said its review involved more than 1,500 people and a total of over 100,000 hours. While the company said it only found in the recount a vote discrepancy of 994 in the presidential race and 1,167 in a U.S. Senate race, the report highlighted potential issues with a combined total of 53,305 ballots.

Maricopa County on Sept. 24  issued a series of statements on its Twitter page in response to findings laid out in a purported draft audit report of Cyber Ninja’s forensic audit that had been released ahead of the Senate audit hearing.

The draft audit report’s figures didn’t entirely correlate with that of Cyber Ninja’s final report. Fann said at the hearing, “As you know, somebody leaked one of the draft reports out over the last 24-48 hours. It was a draft report, so I can tell you that what’s in that is not entirely what’s in the final report.”

However, some key allegations in the draft report regarding ballots did match that of the final report.

Karen Fann Arizona Senate President Karen Fann talks to reporters in Phoenix, on May 26, 2020. (Ross D. Franklin/AP Photo)

23,344 Mail-In Ballots Voted From Prior Address

According to the Cyber Ninjas’ final report, 23,344 mail-in ballots were received from voters’ previous addresses.

“Mail-in ballots were cast under voter registration IDs for people that may not have received their ballots by mail because they had moved, and no one with the same last name remained at the address. Through extensive data analysis, we have discovered approximately 23,344 votes that may have this condition,” the report states.

Cyber Ninjas noted in its report that if ballots are sent by forwardable mail, that would violate the Arizona Elections Procedures Manual.

“The Senate should consider referring this matter to the Attorney General’s Office for a criminal investigation as to whether the requirements of ARS 16-452(C) have been violated,” the company stated in the report.

Maricopa County refuted the allegation on Sept. 24, saying, “Mail-in ballots are not forwarded to another address.” It also asserted that voting from a previous address “is legal under federal election law,” such as in the case of American military and overseas voters. The county also said it had 20,933 one-time temporary address requests for the 2020 general election.

Epoch Times Photo Ballots from the 2020 general election wait to be counted at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, on May 1, 2021. (Courtney Pedroza/Getty Images)

9,041 More Ballots Returned by Voters Than Sent

Cyber Ninjas found that 9,041 more ballots were returned by voters than were sent to them.

According to the report, “9,041 more ballots show as returned in the EV33 Early Voting Returns File for a single individual who voted by mail than show as sent to that individual within the EV32 Early Voting Sent File.” “In most of these instances, an individual was sent one ballot but had two ballots received on different dates.”

Auditors later noted they were told that some of the discrepancies “could be due to the protected voter list,” but were not able to validate that. Maricopa County released a statement to similar effect.

The county disputed the finding on Twitter, saying the majority of times when there are multiple entries in the EV33 file are when voters “returned a ballot without a signature or with a signature discrepancy,” and in such cases, election staff contacts the voter.

Epoch Times Photo In this screenshot from video, ballots are moved from the Arizona State Fairgrounds to a truck for transport to Maricopa County, in Phoenix, on July 29, 2021. (Pool via AP)

Cyber Ninjas: Voters Potentially Voted in Multiple Counties

Cyber Ninjas noted that some 5,295 ballots were affected by voters who potentially voted in multiple counties.

The company said that it had compared Maricopa County’s list of all its voters who cast a ballot in the election (also referred to as the VM55 Final Voted File) to the equivalent files of the other 14 Arizona counties, to find a total of 5,047 voters with the same first, middle, last name, and birth year, representing some 10,342 votes among all the counties.

“The Ballot Impacted was calculated by the total number of votes (10,342) and subtracting the number of maximum number of potential unique people (5,047). This yielded 5,295,” the report said.

Election 2020 Arizona Audit Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas, at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, on May 6, 2021. (Matt York/Pool/AP Photo)

Separately, the company found that the number of ballots tallied in the official Maricopa results was 3,432 more than the total number of people who voted.

“The official result totals do not match the equivalent totals from the Final Voted File (VM55),” Cyber Ninjas said.

Cyber Ninjas said the finding is significant because “the number of individuals who showed up to vote should always match the number of votes cast.” The company recommended that legislation “that would require the Official Canvass to fully reconcile with the Final Voted File” should be considered.

Cyber Ninjas said in another finding that there were 2,592 more duplicate ballots than original ballots sent to duplication—a process for replacing damaged or improperly marked ballots with a new ballot that preserves the voter’s intent.

“This is probably one of the more interesting parts … that we had more duplicates than original ballots,” Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said in his presentation on Sept. 24. “According to our counts from our audit, we had 26,965 original ballots and we had 29,557 that were duplicate ballots, and those numbers should be the same.

“Based on the numbers received from Maricopa County, we should have had 27,869 of both originals and duplicates and they should have matched up perfectly,” he added.

Other findings of the ballots affected included 2,382 in-person voters who had moved out of Maricopa County, and 2,081 voters who moved out of state during the 29-day period preceding the election. Responding to the findings, the county said it had completed separate spot checks and found “no discrepancies” for either of the figures.

Cyber Ninjas also reported that there were 1,551 votes counted in excess of voters who voted, as well as a slew of other categories of findings that affected a smaller number of ballots, such as 397 mail-in ballots sent without there being a record of them having been sent, 393 ballots that had incomplete names, 282 votes cast by individuals who “were flagged as deceased,” and 198 votes cast by individuals who registered to vote after the Oct. 15 deadline, among other smaller categories.

Epoch Times Photo Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are audited at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, on April 29, 2021. (Rob Schumacher/The Arizona Republic via AP/Pool)

17,322 Duplicates of Early Voting Ballot Return Envelopes

Shiva Ayyadurai, who was commissioned by the Senate to “check the signatures or lack thereof” on the early voting ballot (EVB) return envelopes, said during the Sept. 24 presentation that the audit “reveals anomalies raising questions on the verifiability of the signature verification process.”

Ayyadurai said that his team was hired only to verify whether the envelopes contained a signature—not whether the actual signature matched that of the voter in question.

Of the 1,929,242 return envelopes provided by the Senate, 17,322 duplicates were found, with some voters having cast the same ballot three to four times, according to Ayyadurai’s report (pdf). He noted that Maricopa’s canvass report, meanwhile, didn’t report any duplicates. 

In response to duplicated ballot allegations, Maricopa County wrote on Sept. 24, “Re: duplicated ballots. Every time a voter has a questioned signature or a blank envelope, we work with that voter to cure the signature. That’s our staff doing their job to contact voters with questioned signatures or blank ballots. Only one ballot is counted.”

Among other several key findings, Ayyadurai noted that over 25 percent of the duplicate ballots were received between Nov. 4 and Nov. 9, 2020.

maricopa county Workers examine ballots cast in Maricopa County in the 2020 election during an audit at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, on May 6, 2021. (Matt York/AP Photo)

Allegations of Deletions

Auditors stated in their report that “according to the Master File Table (MFT) of the drives, a large number of files on the Election Management System (EMS) Server and HiPro Scanner machines were deleted.”

“These files would have aided in our review and analysis of the election systems as part of the audit,” the report reads. “The deletion of these files significantly slowed down much of the analysis.”

Maricopa denied the allegation in a Twitter post, saying, “Maricopa County strongly denies claims that @maricopavote staff intentionally deleted data.” The county also said it has “backups for all Nov. data & those archives were never subpoenaed.”

While auditors finished the part of the audit that deals with the ballots, they say an evaluation of voting machine equipment is ongoing.

“Because the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and the Arizona Senate have recently settled their dispute concerning outstanding subpoena items, this portion of the audit is not yet complete,” the Cyber Ninjas’ report states.

Response to Findings

Jack Sellers, chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, said in a statement in response to the Senate audit hearing, “The Cyber Ninjas’ opinions come from a misuse and misunderstanding of the data provided by the county and are twisted to fit the narrative that something went wrong.”

“Once again, these ‘auditors’ threw out wild, damaging, false claims in the middle of their audit and Senate leadership provided them the platform to present their opinions, suspicions, and faulty conclusions unquestioned and unchallenged. Today’s hearing was irresponsible and dangerous.”

Arizona Democrats, meanwhile, pounced on the auditors’ report.

“The Cyber Ninjas embarrassed Arizona for months, violated voters’ trust, refused transparency, and stuck AZ taxpayers with a multi-million dollar bill. What’d they find? Biden won,” Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat who has frequently criticized the audit and is trying to become Arizona’s next governor, wrote on Twitter. “The so-called leaders who allowed and encouraged this need to be held accountable in 2022.”

mark brnovich Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich speaks at a news conference in Phoenix on Jan. 7, 2020. . (Bob Christie/AP Photo)

But Fann has long said that the goal of the audit was to improve Arizona’s election system and wasn’t designed to overturn the results.

“Our No. 1 goal is to make sure those laws are followed,” Fann said during the hearing, adding that there are “a lot of people” with questions about the state’s election integrity. Citing a poll, Fann said that 45 percent of Arizona’s voters had significant distrust in the election system.

Ahead of the official release of the report on Sept. 24 by the state Senate, Trump said the audit uncovered “significant and undeniable” fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

“The audit has uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of fraud!” he said in an emailed statement. “I have heard it is far different than that being reported by the fake news media.”

Trump added, “Until we know how and why this happened, our elections will never be secure. This is a major criminal event and should be investigated by the Attorney General immediately.”

Arizona was one of several key swing states, including Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin, that were certified for Biden during the Nov. 3 election. Trump won those states, with the exception of Nevada, in 2016. According to official results, Biden won Arizona over Trump by a margin of just over 10,000 votes.

Start with these findings, bud. Doesn't sound like no fraud to me. Seems like maybe the people of Maricopa didn't have their vote count because of so much fraud. 

Next...go read Dr Shivas report and watch his presentation 

Next...read on how hundreds of thousands of election files were deleted the day before the audit (surely a coincidence).

Now there is a back and forth on if they were deleted, archived, etc...but the fact is they didn't turn over the data that was requested.

https://arizonasuntimes.com/2021/10/12/maricopa-county-admits-deleting-hundreds-of-thousands-of-records-they-previously-archived-away-from-subpoenas/

We could go on and on. I could link you Peter Navarros report showing all the issues with ballots in all these states, including Arizona. I could provide the numbers on how they lowered the standards across the board for signature verification and adjudication. We could go on and on with witness and expert testimony at these hearings that were held on Pa, MI, and Az, but would any of it matter to you? You've been shown before and still deny any of it.

You are the problem...along with the mainstream media and corrupt government officials willing to ignore all the issues and yes, evidence that should be taken up in court because when it comes to election fraud, we should all have standing.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Still waiting on that breakdown of how Biden won only 1 Bellwether and managed to get the most votes in history.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

37 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Still waiting on that breakdown of how Biden won only 1 Bellwether and managed to get the most votes in history.

Here, I'll let the BBC explain it.

US election results: Why the most accurate bellwether counties were wrong

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Read it and it didn't explain anything about the headline. All it talked about were demographic shifts and political polarization. No breakdowns of any kind of numbers or statistics. Weak sauce.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

45 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oooooohhhhh.  The BBC!  LOL

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Seek help. soflabillsfan

42 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Read it and it didn't explain anything about the headline. All it talked about were demographic shifts and political polarization. No breakdowns of any kind of numbers or statistics. Weak sauce.

Sorry, I keep forgetting that you only know how to read pictures

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

It pretty much said that Sloppy Joe's victory was a fluke.  :niterider:

22 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Sorry, I keep forgetting that you only know how to read pictures

Farming and survival existed before writing and books. People from the 1600s who couldn't read are infinitely smarter than you.

Govt stressed everyone should learn how to read and write. It dumbs you down and makes you easier to manipulate.

Example,, a baby learns thousands upon thousands of words from just listening and communication with mom.

Didn't need to memorize it or write it down.

Then, first day of school.....See Dick run. Run Dick, Run.......the dumbing down begins.