Farewell to 2021, the stupidest year in American history

HipKat

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

First of all, I have no idea what the fuck ball gag boy is supposed to mean and second of all, show us some evidence. Any evidence that's legit not evidence that was made up by the kraken

Biden Popularity.jpg

Biden Steal.jpeg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

57 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Biden Popularity.jpg

Biden Steal.jpeg

Oh, well with that kind of evidence......  o0

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Oh, well with that kind of evidence......  o0

It's mathematically impossible to get the most votes in history and lose that much territory to your opponent or maybe you have some proof that it is? We'll wait. If anything losing that many counties could, at best, barely squeak by your opponent... MAYBE. They aren't called bellwethers for no reason as the very definition of bellwether is a "leader of trends." Now, in the past there have been election winners who have defied a few of the bellwethers but no winner has EVER lost almost all of them. But hey, don't trust me, just look at the historical trends and we'll wait for your explanation.

Bellwether.png

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Bump... still no answer on the Bellwether anomaly.

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Woody said:

You guys should just agree to disagree with Hipkat.  He's content with the results of the election and will resist any notion of fraud.  :niterider:

It's really not difficult. Until somebody comes up with any actual evidence, not the ridiculous shit posted above, memes and unverified images, but real, actual evidence, then there's no reason to think that there was fraud.

The truth is, there's more evidence of Bigfoot and the loch Ness monster then there are of a stolen election

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Bump... still no answer on the Bellwether anomaly.

Sorry, I got home from work at 6:00 jumped in the shower and left right away to go to my daughter's basketball game, didn't get home until just in time to catch the rest of the football game and then I went to bed.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No proof will ever be good enough for him.  End of story.

You're right since there is no proof, that's good enough for me

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's really not difficult. Until somebody comes up with any actual evidence, not the ridiculous shit posted above, memes and unverified images, but real, actual evidence, then there's no reason to think that there was fraud.

The truth is, there's more evidence of Bigfoot and the loch Ness monster then there are of a stolen election

My expert analysis of you is still spot on regardless of anything else.

download.jpg

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My expert analysis of you is still spot on regardless of anything else.

chicago fire GIF by NBC

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, HipKat said:

All they have to do is let us see the machines and the ballots and we would have the answer for everyone. 

But like Woody said...Democrats are happy with the results, so they have no intention of opening up the books and possibly exposing themselves.

The Supreme Court ruling using standing was a cop out so they could avoid having to potentially remedy a fraudulent election.

Shameful all around 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

All they have to do is let us see the machines and the ballots and we would have the answer for everyone. 

But like Woody said...Democrats are happy with the results, so they have no intention of opening up the books and possibly exposing themselves.

The Supreme Court ruling using standing was a cop out so they could avoid having to potentially remedy a fraudulent election.

Shameful all around 

Why would they let you see the machines? Are you an expert on voting machines? Do you know who did get to see the machines? The people who count the fucking votes. But you know who really got to see in depth, the machines? Cyber ninjas in Arizona and what did they find out? These are your people. These are Trump supporters. What did they find out Philly? No fraud! No stolen election. Remember how you used to try to cram it down our throats that, wait till Arizona gets done and everybody will see the truth! Well you were right. We all saw the truth. Election not stolen.

Do you know what you are? You and everybody else that still thinks Donald Trump actually won the election? You're the black people who would never admit that OJ was guilty. That's exactly who you are. You ignore the facts just to stand by your lame little narrative.

And it's not about Democrats being happy with the results. It's about the Trump supporting Republicans not being happy with the results. Little Snowflake tantrums because you didn't get your way.

Fact!!

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why would they let you see the machines? Are you an expert on voting machines? Do you know who did get to see the machines? The people who count the fucking votes. But you know who really got to see in depth, the machines? Cyber ninjas in Arizona and what did they find out? These are your people. These are Trump supporters. What did they find out Philly? No fraud! No stolen election. Remember how you used to try to cram it down our throats that, wait till Arizona gets done and everybody will see the truth! Well you were right. We all saw the truth. Election not stolen.

Do you know what you are? You and everybody else that still thinks Donald Trump actually won the election? You're the black people who would never admit that OJ was guilty. That's exactly who you are. You ignore the facts just to stand by your lame little narrative.

And it's not about Democrats being happy with the results. It's about the Trump supporting Republicans not being happy with the results. Little Snowflake tantrums because you didn't get your way.

Fact!!

Funny shit, big guy.  High comedy. :classic_laugh:

download.jpg

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Funny shit, big guy.  High comedy. :classic_laugh:

Translation: "I don't get it"

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Fact!!

Do some actual research into what they found instead of being a sheep that bought the false narrative that was first put out.

There's many times the margin of defeat in illegal votes, double votes, phantom votes, and all other types of votes that shouldn't have counted. Same thing in Wisconsin, also.

But go ahead and say the same old sheep lines. It makes no difference to me, because I know you can't use logic or critical thinking skills.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Absolutely nothing you've ever posted qualifies as actual evidence about anything. 

And your last paragraph is beyond stupid

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Absolutely nothing you've ever posted qualifies as actual evidence about anything. 

11 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Your best post EVER.

download.jpg

56 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Do some actual research into what they found instead of being a sheep that bought the false narrative that was first put out.

There's many times the margin of defeat in illegal votes, double votes, phantom votes, and all other types of votes that shouldn't have counted. Same thing in Wisconsin, also.

But go ahead and say the same old sheep lines. It makes no difference to me, because I know you can't use logic or critical thinking skills.

NO THERE ISNT!!

The only thing this nonsense is doing, is taking people like you and keeping you distracted from what the Republican party is really up to. And that is one of the biggest power grabs in the history of this country. There is no link that can be traced to a stolen election. Get it through your fucking head. It's a fucking lie and you just keep swallowing it more and more, every time you hear it

In the meantime, everything you bitch about when it comes to the left is exactly what the Republicans are doing but you're blind to it. Not that the Democrats are innocent but you're too damn dumb to realize that the people of this country are being divided on purpose. 

Instead of arguing over some bullshit, some unproven stolen election nonsense, everybody should be banding together to to put a stop to a government that is completely out of control on both sides.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh I get it.  I'm just not a sucker.

wife swap ok GIF by Paramount Network

Seek help. soflabillsfan