Jump to content

This Game Will Be an Indictment on McDermott


seandelevan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Earlier this season, before the chiefs game I made a thread saying Allen Cannot Go 0-3 Vs the Chiefs in One Year. And he came out and had the game of the year. 
 

Todays game……is the same thing…for this coaching staff. Sean McDermott CANNOT get swept….AGAIN against Belichick and still be considered a good to great coach. Besides the one year where Belichick rolled out his JV team, McDermott has been swept by this fuck 3 years and it will 4 out of 5 if the Bills lose today…..I’m sorry but that is absolute TRASH. 

If McDermott losses and is swept by a rookie qb, with no real weapons, by a team folks thought would be rebuilding….is fucking DAMNING and is no better than the Rex Ryan’s and Doug Marrones before him. Bills back to playing second fiddle again? Bills back to praying for a wild card spot again? Bills back to starting seasons 0-2 again? 
 

HE CANNOT lose this game and it will be a fucking disaster on his resume if he does.

  • Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

That was a loss. Pats ran harder and faster that day.

Besides the MNF game last year almost every Bills Pats game the last 10 years have looked the same. Pats winning a low scoring borefest game in which our offense looks fucking lost. Why would that change today? 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh boy this thread aged poorly.

 

It is the way.

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Looked like a great coaching job today now go fuck yourself! 

 

1 hour ago, BertSquirtgum said:

You suck Sean

 

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

Oh boy this thread aged poorly.

Huh? You guys are dumb lol. Where did I write that “McDermott sucks”? Or is “not good”? Or “he’s gonna lose”? All I said is if he wants to be considered THE man he NEEDS to win…and he did. Fucking huge win! Keep grasping for straws…of what? I dunno.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Earlier this season, before the chiefs game I made a thread saying Allen Cannot Go 0-3 Vs the Chiefs in One Year. And he came out and had the game of the year. 
 

Todays game……is the same thing…for this coaching staff. Sean McDermott CANNOT get swept….AGAIN against Belichick and still be considered a good to great coach. Besides the one year where Belichick rolled out his JV team, McDermott has been swept by this fuck 3 years and it will 4 out of 5 if the Bills lose today…..I’m sorry but that is absolute TRASH. 

If McDermott losses and is swept by a rookie qb, with no real weapons, by a team folks thought would be rebuilding….is fucking DAMNING and is no better than the Rex Ryan’s and Doug Marrones before him. Bills back to playing second fiddle again? Bills back to praying for a wild card spot again? Bills back to starting seasons 0-2 again? 
 

HE CANNOT lose this game and it will be a fucking disaster on his resume if he does.

So now what? Oh negative guru of the Range.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Now what? Well he’s crossed another river. He’s donned another feather in his cap. We have evidence that McD is not a one trick pony. This game saved McDermott

Nothing was gonna happen to Mcclappy if they lost today.....He would still be the HC in 2022...His coordinators are a different story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Huh? You guys are dumb lol. Where did I write that “McDermott sucks”? Or is “not good”? Or “he’s gonna lose”? All I said is if he wants to be considered THE man he NEEDS to win…and he did. Fucking huge win! Keep grasping for straws…of what? I dunno.

LOL Sean in full damage control after some monstrously embarrassing threads. THE WORLD LAGUHS AT SEAN. Sean is so pissed Bills won so he cant make multiple negative threads about how everything sucks. 

  • Like 1

It is the way.

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, jpp said:

Nothing was gonna happen to Mcclappy if they lost today.....He would still be the HC in 2022...His coordinators are a different story

Coordinators will probably get HC jobs. 

It is the way.

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Huh? You guys are dumb lol. Where did I write that “McDermott sucks”? Or is “not good”? Or “he’s gonna lose”?

Are you on crazy pills? In like 50, 000 threads as well as saying the other players suck too and Beane should have drafted such-and-such a player.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Are you on crazy pills? In like 50, 000 threads as well as saying the other players suck too and Beane should have drafted such-and-such a player.

This thread has nothing to do with Beane. Yes, I’m pissed at some of the dudes he’s drafted and some the of philosophical approaches they have with this team. 
 

This thread had to do with MCDERMOTT VS BELICHICK 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

This thread has nothing to do with Beane. Yes, I’m pissed at some of the dudes he’s drafted and some the of philosophical approaches they have with this team. 
 

This thread had to do with MCDERMOTT VS BELICHICK 

Yes and you acted as if McDermott was going to drop the ball against "The Genius."

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since the now fabled second half of the Tampa Game, Buffalo has been back. Knocked down by NE, in the past, they would have folded and they fought, instead and kicked NE's fucking ass! This was the BEST win over NE in the Dynasty era. By far!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...