Let’s go Brandon, Biden agrees

Nuke

And now the “social justice” warriors are coming to the rescue. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/oregon-father-attacked-after-saying-lets-go-brandon-to-biden-on-santa-tracker-call

Come on. I don’t get all the snowflakes melting over the quote.  It’s a way to voice displeasure with a President without vulgar language. It’s no different then the “ByeDon” signs I saw in yards of people that were just voting against Trump even if it meant voting for a Joe Biden who clearly was easily confused. I saw more “ByeDon” signs then Biden signs. I know it seems like our freedoms are slowly being stripped for us via mandates and social media censoring opinions that don’t agree with, but I believe we still have the right to voice our disapproval of a President, don’t we? Or only if you disapprove of the right side. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

2021: How dare you insult OUR President? We must doxx this man and make his life hell!

22qmts.jpg

2016: Kill Trump! Orange Man Bad! Impeach the motherfucker! I'm part of the resistance!

22qmts.jpg

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Sleepy Joe was played by a regular Joe on a phone call, and it wasn't difficult at all.

Let's put to bed the notion that this man is in charge whatsoever, and that he's actually taking meetings with world leaders and having serious discussions with them.

I'd love to know who is running the country, and why are they using the Biden regime as a front? 

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

2021: How dare you insult OUR President? We must doxx this man and make his life hell!

22qmts.jpg

2016: Kill Trump! Orange Man Bad! Impeach the motherfucker! I'm part of the resistance!

22qmts.jpg

Exactly

2016 “not my President” = what a hero you are

2021”not my President “ = what a racist you are to be against an old white guy, who once didn’t want his kids growing up in a jungle when desegregation started

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

8 hours ago, Nuke said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/oregon-father-attacked-after-saying-lets-go-brandon-to-biden-on-santa-tracker-call

Come on. I don’t get all the snowflakes melting over the quote.  It’s a way to voice displeasure with a President without vulgar language. It’s no different then the “ByeDon” signs I saw in yards of people that were just voting against Trump even if it meant voting for a Joe Biden who clearly was easily confused. I saw more “ByeDon” signs then Biden signs. I know it seems like our freedoms are slowly being stripped for us via mandates and social media censoring opinions that don’t agree with, but I believe we still have the right to voice our disapproval of a President, don’t we? Or only if you disapprove of the right side. 

The left are straight up whining bitches.

they forget the “Fuck Trump” signs and chants at rallies. And all the terrible things they wish on police.

now, if their concern is that people are making fun of an old man with faltering faculties, then they might have something. But they won’t admit that he’s not all there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Way to have Brandon's back at all costs!  LOL

You didn’t answer my question. What should he have replied with instead?

Should he have told him fuck you too in front of his family?

seriously, what should he have done differently?

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, foster said:

I never faulted Senile Joe's response, did I?  Nope.  I'm just amused by the way you fall all over yourself to defend him and get all hot under the collar.  Biden sucks, though.  Even an apologist like you has to know that.

• Like 1

download.jpg

On 12/28/2021 at 10:58 AM, foster said:

The above is one of the 38,000,000 American citizens that voted for Biden.   Enough useful idiots that voter fraud and illegal voting were enough.