I found a woman for HipKat

Woody

I fucking wanted that bitch until she said she doesn’t brush her teeth.

that’s when she became unpalatable. 😆

can you imagine what that taint smells like?

btw, although Hip is familiar with bat-shit crazy women (and if you were a regular at the Continental, you had your share), I think this one needs some medicine and a room with soft walls…..😎

10 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

That bitch was possessed by something, maybe she got it at Wally World 🤔

She just wants people to accept OUR MOTHERFUCKING LORD AND SAVIOR, MOTHERFUCKER! 

nothing wrong widdat . She could possibly convert f8, he’s always looking for opposing views to contemplate.

Fat girls from Boston aren't my thang!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 hours ago, jc856 said:

I fucking wanted that bitch until she said she doesn’t brush her teeth.

that’s when she became unpalatable. 😆

can you imagine what that taint smells like?

btw, although Hip is familiar with bat-shit crazy women (and if you were a regular at the Continental, you had your share), I think this one needs some medicine and a room with soft walls…..😎

My favorite part was the beginning where she was dead serious with the guy.  "I'm here to help you, muthafucka."  :niterider:

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Fat girls from Boston aren't my thang!

I never considered a fat/overweight girl for a love interest/mate.

is that wrong?

I think maybe I wasn’t inclusive enough. And prejudiced against against ugly/fat/smelly bitches. 

1 hour ago, Woody said:

But she can help you, muthafucka!  Here's another one, she'll smack you around when you take your mask off to eat.  :niterider:

I might like her, she's no afraid to throw a punch

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

No wonder why the bitch is fucked up. But hey, she's a civil rights hero now!

Reason ex-Playboy model attacked 80yo on Delta flight revealed
‘Baywatch’ actress who attacked an elderly passenger was triggered by pushback when she likened herself to a civil rights icon

The Californian woman arrested for attacking a fellow traveler on a Delta Air Lines flight has been identified as a former actress, Playboy model and NFL cheerleader, but the reason she punched the man is particularly bizarre.

The woman was identified as Patricia Cornwall, according to a federal criminal complaint obtained by the Daily Mail on Tuesday. The filing showed that the fireworks, which took place last week aboard a Delta plane, began after Cornwall was returning from the restroom and was asked by a flight attendant to find an open seat. She was asked to do so for the beverage cart to get through the aisle.

Democrats wants DOJ to crack down on mask-induced ‘air rage’READ MORE: Democrats wants DOJ to crack down on mask-induced ‘air rage’
The 51-year-old Cornwall, who is white, replied, “What am I, Rosa Parks?” The quip alluded to the black civil rights hero who refused to give up her seat and move to the back of a Montgomery, Alabama, bus in 1955. According to the complaint, an 80-year-old man who was sitting nearby retorted that Cornwall “isn’t black... this isn’t Alabama, and this isn’t a bus.”

As seen in a video that went viral on social media, a heated argument ensued. Cornwall, who was standing with her mask pulled down to her neck, told the elderly passenger to “put your f***ing mask on.” The man, who had removed his mask to eat, continued to argue with her, at which point Cornwall challenged him to “stand your f***ing ass up.” He replied, “Sit down, Karen.” Cornwall shot back with vulgarity, saying, “Sit down, p****.”

The exchange continued to escalate, and after failing to persuade a flight attendant to order the man to put his mask on, Cornwall punched the passenger, scratched him and spat on him. The attack reportedly left several passengers and airline employees injured, including one person who was scalded with boiling water. Cornwall was arrested when the flight landed in Atlanta and was taken into custody by the FBI.

The incident occurred on Thursday, and Cornwall spent the Christmas holiday weekend in jail before being released on a $20,000 bond on Monday. One condition of her bail was that she was barred from traveling on commercial airlines, except for her flight home to Los Angeles.

Cornwall, who is said to be a realtor specializing in luxury homes on her Linkedin.com profile, was reportedly arrested in November for DUI. She previously went by the name Patty Breton in her acting and modeling career, which included a stint as a Los Angeles Raiders cheerleader in the 1990s. She made appearances on such television shows as “Baywatch” and “Married With Children,” as well as “Playboy: Cheerleaders,” according to her IMDb profile.

Airlines have struggled with increasingly unruly passengers during the Covid-19 pandemic. More than 5,000 complaints over passenger behavior – including attacks on crew or other travelers – were filed with the Federal Aviation Administration in this year’s first 10 months, a fivefold increase from 2000’s level. More than 70% of the confrontations related to mask requirements.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I guess life sucks when you hit the wall and become invisible to society.

‘Delta Karen’ Patricia Cornwall has had other brushes with the law

The woman who was arrested after she was caught on video slapping a passenger aboard a Delta flight has had other brushes with the law — including just last month, when she allegedly tried to fight cops in Florida during an arrest for driving under the influence.

Patricia Cornwall, 51, allegedly became aggressive with officers after she crashed her gray Nissan into a tree in Santa Rose Beach on Nov. 10, according to court and police records.

“She said she was not hurt and then became belligerent,” a Walton County sheriff’s deputy wrote.

Deputies said that she initially refused to exit the vehicle or give them her name.

Then when she finally got out, Cornwall started “going after” the first responders, authorities said.

“Once we stopped her she tried to fight us,” the deputy wrote. “At that point, she was detained for her safety and ours.”

Deputies said they had been called to the scene by a tow truck employee who responded to the crash to provide her assistance.

The employee told authorities he had discovered Cornwall in the driver’s seat attempting to reverse the vehicle.

“Upon approaching the defendant for some assistance he detected an odor of alcohol emitting from the defendant [sic] breath,” the arrest report said.

patricia-cornwall-delta-assault-03.jpg?q

When she continued to reverse the car, the man contacted law enforcement, cops said.

Florida Highway Patrol said she had slurred speech and her face appeared “flushed.” She refused to take a breathalyzer and failed the sobriety test.

Cornwall was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence and careless driving. She’s set to appear in court next on Jan. 10.

patricia-cornwall-delta-assault-01.jpg?q

She was previously arrested on Dec. 11, 2020, in Los Angeles and later pleaded no contest to having a BAL of 0.08 percent or more.

In May, Cornwall was sentenced to 36 months of summary probation and ordered to complete 100 hours of community service, according to court records.

In addition, she had to enroll in and complete a three-month first-offender alcohol and drug education counseling program. 

The same month as the Los Angeles arrest, her sister-in-law, Monica Cummings, filed for domestic violence protection against her, according to court records.

Cornwall, according to the court documents, has a “history of violent outbursts and destructive and erratic behavior.”

She allegedly sent voice messages to Cummings in which she threatened her, saying, “You are dead.”

“She stated I just f–ked up my whole family and I neither spoke to her prior or provoked this verbal assault,” Cummings said in court filings. “[Cornwall] said not to underestimate or doubt her and all it takes is one phone call.”

Cummings claimed that Cornwall has an “infatuation” with her newborn son and two daughters.

“She has bipolar tendencies and paranoia,” Cummings wrote. “She believes ‘we are with the government and I fear for my life and my children.”

Cummings’ order of protection against Cornwall was granted in January, records show.

Cornwall could not be reached by phone on Tuesday.

86rayongg5881.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The reason she's fucked up is because she's just another Karen. No further explanation necessary

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, jc856 said:

The booze is aging her fast…

Ironically, a statement that was made recently in a conversation with my kids about their mother

Seek help. soflabillsfan