Jump to content

From the "What The Actual F**K??" Department


HipKat
 Share

Recommended Posts

Foreperson: 3 jurors unwilling to convict Resiles based on race, leading to mistrial

 

The foreperson of the jury in the murder trial of Dayonte Resiles said three jurors were unwilling to convict Resiles based on his race.

The foreperson discussed on Friday the most recent twist in the trial that ended Wednesday with the hung jury.

“[The three jurors] said, ‘I don’t want to send a young Black male to jail for the rest of their life or have him get the death sentence,'” said the foreperson.

Resiles faces life in prison and possibly the death penalty for the murder of Jill Su, a 59-year-old Davie woman who was killed in her home back in September of 2014.

Police said Resiles broke into the home to commit a burglary, and when he found Su inside, he tied her up and stabbed her to death. His DNA was found on a knife and inside the home.

Two years after his arrest, Resiles escaped from a Broward County courtroom. He was found six days later.

Just before Thanksgiving, the suspect finally stood trial. After six days of deliberations, the jury came back with manslaughter, but when it came time for the foreperson to confirm the verdict to the judge, she couldn’t do it.

“The whole time I’m staring at the judge and at the clerk, and we’re locking eyes, and I’m looking at each one of them,” said the juror. “They’re just waiting for my verdict of either ‘yes, I agree’ or ‘no,’ and I just couldn’t, and that’s why I said no.”

She said most of the jury was ready to convict Resiles of at least second-degree murder, but the three refused because the defendant is Black.

After they compromised on manslaughter, she said, her courtroom change of heart led to threats from other jurors.

“You guys keep saying ‘a young Black man,’ but I don’t see race. I just see a human being, and you know, one particular person said to me, ‘Hey, if you were outside this courtroom, you would have gotten smacked out in the street for this,'” said the juror.

Resiles will be tried again in January with a new jury. It will feature the same evidence, but with 12 new people to hear the case.

The former foreperson hopes they can do their job.

“The society that we’re in right now, it needs to change, and just not look at color of skin. I feel like we need to look at each other as human beings, as who we are,” she said.

Resiles’ next trial is set to start on Jan. 3.

 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Woody said:

That's woke logic for you.  Get used to it.  :niterider:

 

Have you noticed how all of those "defund the police" cities are now crying for help. Dems especially the extreme "woke" left are clueless, delusional, worthless, useless people who hate this country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to Identity and Grievance Politics... and they say white people are privileged. Wait until you see the retards coming out of the public school system who graduated on severely lowered standards and then went to a college that also lowered their standards. We're about to see a flood of morons with degrees that will crash the companies they get hired on.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Greg said:

Have you noticed how all of those "defund the police" cities are now crying for help. Dems especially the extreme "woke" left are clueless, delusional, worthless, useless people who hate this country.

They'll move to the suburbs and vote in the same type of people.  Then they'll wonder why everything goes to hell.  I call them locust voters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, FanBack said:

They'll move to the suburbs and vote in the same type of people.  Then they'll wonder why everything goes to hell.  I call them locust voters.

 

Unfortunately you are right. That saying about "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" is really true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Welcome to Identity and Grievance Politics... and they say white people are privileged. Wait until you see the retards coming out of the public school system who graduated on severely lowered standards and then went to a college that also lowered their standards. We're about to see a flood of morons with degrees that will crash the companies they get hired on.

That's nothing new or have you forgotten about the United Negro college fund

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's nothing new or have you forgotten about the United Negro college fund

Nope haven't forgotten about the dual standards in society. I actually read an article written by a black person that admitted that the lowered standards totally fucked them in college. They got accepted to a prestigious college, even with a poor SAT score, to meet a diversity quota and found themselves completely unprepared to deal with the curriculum. Meanwhile colleges have upped the requirements for Asians because they don't want too many of them even though Asians are only roughly 6% of the US population which puts them at minority status above Blacks and Hispanics.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Greg said:

Have you noticed how all of those "defund the police" cities are now crying for help. Dems especially the extreme "woke" left are clueless, delusional, worthless, useless people who hate this country.

Yup, especially now that they're getting victimized by the criminals they enabled.  :niterider:

Two Dems who support police reform carjacked less than 24 hours apart

  • Like 1
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Yup, especially now that they're getting victimized by the criminals they enabled.  :niterider:

Two Dems who support police reform carjacked less than 24 hours apart

I was gonna post that! This story deserves its own thread.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Greg said:

Have you noticed how all of those "defund the police" cities are now crying for help. Dems especially the extreme "woke" left are clueless, delusional, worthless, useless people who hate this country.

And then they move out of Seattle and move to Idaho ‘n shit and vote the same way. In essence, turning there new home into their last home. *

* a “shithole”

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Nope haven't forgotten about the dual standards in society. I actually read an article written by a black person that admitted that the lowered standards totally fucked them in college. They got accepted to a prestigious college, even with a poor SAT score, to meet a diversity quota and found themselves completely unprepared to deal with the curriculum. Meanwhile colleges have upped the requirements for Asians because they don't want too many of them even though Asians are only roughly 6% of the US population which puts them at minority status above Blacks and Hispanics.

Dead on right

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2021 at 9:02 AM, SackMan518 said:

Welcome to Identity and Grievance Politics... and they say white people are privileged. Wait until you see the retards coming out of the public school system who graduated on severely lowered standards and then went to a college that also lowered their standards. We're about to see a flood of morons with degrees that will crash the companies they get hired on.

Dsmy0mHVAAEnnyO.jpg

Like who?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...