Jump to content

Cole Beasley: The rules, not COVID, are keeping me out


drpepper
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

BTW, that first article from the Atlantic backup my views, not yours

So your view is infinite boosters? Got it.

The 60 percent of Americans who are fully vaccinated could soon find their lives looking very different. For much of the summer and fall, those who had received two Pfizer or Moderna doses or one Johnson & Johnson shot were told that they were essentially bulletproof, especially if they were young and healthy. But preliminary data from South Africa and Europe now suggest that two vaccine doses alone might still allow for frequent breakthrough infections and rapid spread of the disease—even if hospitalization and death remain unlikely. Getting three shots, or two shots plus a previous bout of COVID, seems to offer more protection. For Saad Omer, the director of the Yale Institute for Global Health, that’s enough evidence to justify changing the CDC’s definition of full vaccination. “With Omicron and the data emerging, I think there is no reason why we shouldn’t have a pretty strong push for everyone to have boosters,” he told me.

Newsflash, if you require boosters every 3 to 6 months it doesn't work. 

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

So your view is infinite boosters? Got it.

The 60 percent of Americans who are fully vaccinated could soon find their lives looking very different. For much of the summer and fall, those who had received two Pfizer or Moderna doses or one Johnson & Johnson shot were told that they were essentially bulletproof, especially if they were young and healthy. But preliminary data from South Africa and Europe now suggest that two vaccine doses alone might still allow for frequent breakthrough infections and rapid spread of the disease—even if hospitalization and death remain unlikely. Getting three shots, or two shots plus a previous bout of COVID, seems to offer more protection. For Saad Omer, the director of the Yale Institute for Global Health, that’s enough evidence to justify changing the CDC’s definition of full vaccination. “With Omicron and the data emerging, I think there is no reason why we shouldn’t have a pretty strong push for everyone to have boosters,” he told me.

Newsflash, if you require boosters every 3 to 6 months it doesn't work. 

Actually, the article is about unvaccinated people being the reason for infinite boosters but once again, good job cherry picking the parts that fit your narratives while ignoring the actual meat of the story.

Quote

Whatever the effects on vaccinated Americans, the Omicron fallout is going to be much more severe for everyone else. In places with low vaccine coverage and strong anti-shutdown politics, inconvenience could be replaced by mass death and even greater grief. And the devastation will almost certainly be greater, on average, in rural communities, poor communities, and communities of color. “It’s unvaccinated people who are going to be at the worst risk for the worst outcomes.

 

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

So your view is infinite boosters? Got it.

The 60 percent of Americans who are fully vaccinated could soon find their lives looking very different. For much of the summer and fall, those who had received two Pfizer or Moderna doses or one Johnson & Johnson shot were told that they were essentially bulletproof, especially if they were young and healthy. But preliminary data from South Africa and Europe now suggest that two vaccine doses alone might still allow for frequent breakthrough infections and rapid spread of the disease—even if hospitalization and death remain unlikely. Getting three shots, or two shots plus a previous bout of COVID, seems to offer more protection. For Saad Omer, the director of the Yale Institute for Global Health, that’s enough evidence to justify changing the CDC’s definition of full vaccination. “With Omicron and the data emerging, I think there is no reason why we shouldn’t have a pretty strong push for everyone to have boosters,” he told me.

Newsflash, if you require boosters every 3 to 6 months it doesn't work. 

Oh come on Sack.................your one of the biggest fan boys of tRump.  You don't believe him that the vaccines are one of the greatest achievements of mankind?   Just say it aint so.......

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

So your view is infinite boosters? Got it.

The 60 percent of Americans who are fully vaccinated could soon find their lives looking very different. For much of the summer and fall, those who had received two Pfizer or Moderna doses or one Johnson & Johnson shot were told that they were essentially bulletproof, especially if they were young and healthy. But preliminary data from South Africa and Europe now suggest that two vaccine doses alone might still allow for frequent breakthrough infections and rapid spread of the disease—even if hospitalization and death remain unlikely. Getting three shots, or two shots plus a previous bout of COVID, seems to offer more protection. For Saad Omer, the director of the Yale Institute for Global Health, that’s enough evidence to justify changing the CDC’s definition of full vaccination. “With Omicron and the data emerging, I think there is no reason why we shouldn’t have a pretty strong push for everyone to have boosters,” he told me.

Newsflash, if you require boosters every 3 to 6 months it doesn't work. 

I thought I read somewhere the current vacs aren't effective against Omicron... but luckily Omicron isn't as severe as Delta. 

Better order another hundred masks...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Oh come on Sack.................your one of the biggest fan boys of tRump.  You don't believe him that the vaccines are one of the greatest achievements of mankind?   Just say it aint so.......

Nope, as much as I liked his presidency he isn't a high priest whose words are Gospel. I strongly disagree with him.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Oh come on Sack.................your one of the biggest fan boys of tRump.  You don't believe him that the vaccines are one of the greatest achievements of mankind?   Just say it aint so.......

Sack only believes conspiracy theorists because he wants there to be conspiracies. Actual facts mean nothing to him, no matter who or where they come from

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2021 at 11:17 AM, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I thought I read somewhere the current vacs aren't effective against Omicron... but luckily Omicron isn't as severe as Delta. 

Better order another hundred masks...

it appears to show vaxxed catch it at a higher rate but vax is still very very effective. It still keeps you out of hospital, reduces severity and prevents many deaths as compared to unvaxxed.

Amazing results considering vax was made for covid 19 and not for variants that never existed when vax was made.

  • Like 1

cba fan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2021 at 7:13 PM, HipKat said:

ANd these vaccines went through all the exact same trials as all vaccines have in the past. They did stage 2 and 3 simultaneously that sped things up but biggest time saver is it only takes 2 weeks to sequence the virus genome now with computers and new tech and capabilities. This sequencing took years in the past with other viruses.

What a load of ignorant drivel.

Either this means all trials ar useless or you're a fool who believes everything they read. Or you're too ignorant to understand the trials they went through, proves to them they'd kill ask hey were planned to do.

Hey look everyone, I linked info provided by propaganda , to prove the propaganda.

You're either the dumbest man alive or a fake account

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

it appears to show vaxxed catch it at a higher rate but vax is still very very effective. It still keeps you out of hospital, reduces severity and prevents many deaths as compared to unvaxxed.

Amazing results considering vax was made for covid 19 and not for variants that never existed when vax was made.

In Canada, almost 90% of people older than 12 years old are now vaxed leaving only 10% unvaxed. Therefore, there are roughly 9 times more people vaxed than unvaxed. Naturally, there will be more vaxed people catching covid than unvaxed because of the sheer larger number of vaxed people. However, the same retards who never understood that the vax does not prevent you from getting covid but rather reduces the level of the illness you will suffer, want to now pounce on the fact there are more vaxed people getting covid than unvaxed. In a charitable effort to not stress the unvaxers and preserve their limited mental capacities to be utilized on activities like walking and chewing gum at the same time, the health officials are now not publicizing those statistics.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

In Canada, almost 90% of people older than 12 years old are now vaxed leaving only 10% unvaxed. Therefore, there are roughly 9 times more people vaxed than unvaxed. Naturally, there will be more vaxed people catching covid than unvaxed because of the sheer larger number of vaxed people. However, the same retards who never understood that the vax does not prevent you from getting covid but rather reduces the level of the illness you will suffer, want to now pounce on the fact there are more vaxed people getting covid than unvaxed. In a charitable effort to not stress the unvaxers and preserve their limited mental capacities to be utilized on activities like walking and chewing gum at the same time, the health officials are now not publicizing those statistics.

That is an argument we made out here a hundred times but you cannot convince somebody who keeps their eyes closed and their hands over their ears

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

In Canada, almost 90% of people older than 12 years old are now vaxed leaving only 10% unvaxed. Therefore, there are roughly 9 times more people vaxed than unvaxed. Naturally, there will be more vaxed people catching covid than unvaxed because of the sheer larger number of vaxed people. However, the same retards who never understood that the vax does not prevent you from getting covid but rather reduces the level of the illness you will suffer, want to now pounce on the fact there are more vaxed people getting covid than unvaxed. In a charitable effort to not stress the unvaxers and preserve their limited mental capacities to be utilized on activities like walking and chewing gum at the same time, the health officials are now not publicizing those statistics.

Yes, Canadians are now a meek population who do exactly what they are told, they gave up their freedoms years ago. From your post I assume you are fully vaccinated, I'm glad they are at least taking care of the mentally ill.

  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yes, Canadians are now a meek population who do exactly what they are told, they gave up their freedoms years ago. From your post I assume you are fully vaccinated, I'm glad they are at least taking care of the mentally ill.

Got my 3rd Pfizer vax -- the booster -- 2 weeks ago tomorrow.

Thank you for inquiring.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not that I'm saying the vaccines work, but last week I sat in an office at one of our properties with a manager who has full-blown covid. She is sick as hell, coughing and everything else and refuses to go home and I thought oh shit, I'm going to get it and oh shit, no I didn't. So yeah, I'm saying the vaccines work. The real sheep are the ones who won't get it

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Not that I'm saying the vaccines work, but last week I sat in an office at one of our properties with a manager who has full-blown covid. She is sick as hell, coughing and everything else and refuses to go home and I thought oh shit, I'm going to get it and oh shit, no I didn't. So yeah, I'm saying the vaccines work. The real sheep are the ones who won't get it

Why would people work with a contaminated person who won’t leave? If she’s spewing a potential death sentence on the vulnerable, she should be sent home. No?

that’s why they stopped giving perfect attendance awards, people come in sick “to win a prize”.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

The real sheep are the ones who won't get it

My ex and all of her female co-workers got it this week... all vaccinated. The only one who got it bad is a little porker where all of the other girls are like size 1 and 2s. COVID just loves low D3 levels and fat apparently. #realscience

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jc856 said:

Why would people work with a contaminated person who won’t leave? If she’s spewing a potential death sentence on the vulnerable, she should be sent home. No?

that’s why they stopped giving perfect attendance awards, people come in sick “to win a prize”.

Well, it should be fair, it's the manager's office in a trailer park so it's not like there's a whole lot of people working in there and they keep the office closed to any residents until she's better, apparently but valid question still.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

My ex and all of her female co-workers got it this week... all vaccinated. The only one who got it bad is a little porker where all of the other girls are like size 1 and 2s. COVID just loves low D3 levels and fat apparently. #realscience

I'm not going to disagree with any of that. Nobody said that the vaccine is going to prevent you from getting it. We've been making this argument all year. At the same time nobody ever said that unhealthy people are going to be as protected by the vaccine as healthy people. I have no sympathy for somebody who runs out to get a vaccine and they weigh 400 lb, eat McDonald's 17 times a week to supplement their dorito diet and they're dragging oxygen around with a cigarette in their hand

 

At the same time, I'm well beyond tired of all this scrutiny over people wearing fucking masks because we've lost about 430,000 people this year and about the same amount last year but nobody's saying anything about the 445,000 people we lose every year to fucking cigarettes. Something else you don't seem to take very seriously

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Nobody said that the vaccine is going to prevent you from getting it.

Is that right?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Nobody said that the vaccine is going to prevent you from getting it.

 

"You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."  . . . . . . Resident Joe Brandon, July 2021.

Of course he probably had bad info. I can't remember, was this before or after the CDC changed the definition of "vaccination?"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bumbles247 said:

"You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."  . . . . . . Resident Joe Brandon, July 2021.

Of course he probably had bad info. I can't remember, was this before or after the CDC changed the definition of "vaccination?"

 

the revisionist history around vaccines is getting pretty extreme. let’s be VERY clear:

  • yes, they were promised to stop spread, contagion, and provide herd immunity.

  • yes, those promises were made by the same “experts” currently claiming “vaccines were never supposed to stop spread, just reduce severity.”

  • yes, they were so committed to this that they literally changed the definition of “herd immunity” to EXCLUDE natural immunity.

(of course, they then changed the definition of “vaccine” as well to make this look like less of a failure)

  • and yes, all the unprecedented lock down and mask up policies were pushed explicitly as “only necessary until we get the vaccines.”

despite the massive PR offensive underway to deny this, these are the facts.

this is what they sold us.

and we have the receipts.

i’m going to compile them here so people have them. if you have more, please drop links in the comments. this is information that needs to be preserved instead of whitewashed out of existence.

let’s start with this compilation from always on point gatopal™ and rational ground stalwart justin hart who in his inimitable way, once more skewers the fauci follies from CNBC yesterday.

watch the video. it’s a doozie.

this new tale of “communication errors” is a complete fabrication.

tony could not have been more clear. in fact, this whole “vaccinated people become dead ends for the virus and cannot spread it” talking point was his invention. they are his words.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

and these words rapidly appeared in the mouths of this whole team of panacea pushers as they stridently advocated for a solution they clearly did not understand.

he repeated them over and over.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

they popped out of walensky’s mouth immediately.

they were echoed by entire phalanxes of talking heads in no uncertain terms.

this was not “open to interpretation.” this was one unified edifice of talking points flawless in its fealty to narrative and relentless in its application.

even “the big guy” got involved.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

but it all traces back to tony.

these were his words that the rest of this ecosystem regurgitated as the deadly, untested trump toxins became the safe and vital fauci ouchies that only a conspiracist or a science denier could doubt.

and they were clearly, plainly wrong.

and tony is clearly and plainly lying now about what he said then.

the whole unified front of the medicine of make believe is clearly and plainly lying now about what they said then.

they played politics with your health, pure and simple. and they are trying to do it again as they claim that the literal foundational plank of their covid policy was “some sort of misunderstanding.”

Image

if we get to 70%, there will be no fall surge.

then it was 80%. then 90. then, it was never supposed to stop cases.

i mean, guys, these people are just making this up as they go and hoping to catch a break and finally look correct.

astonishingly, people are falling for it.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

i am literally gobsmacked by the lack of memory and discernment.

this level of credulity leaves me wondering how the entire country has not already lost its savings in some internet scam.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

i mean, these people literally sold us vaccines as the only off ramp to restrictions. that lasted what, about 3 weeks before it started to unravel in the face of infections?

the WHO literally bet the ranch on this, remember?

Image

certain waggish internet felines went so far as to make memes about it.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

the CDC literally went so far as to change the definition of vaccines (and their purpose) once it became clear what was going on.

 

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

and again, we have the receipts.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

this is not miscommunication, it’s misinformation, and it’s being spread purposefully and with malice aforethought.

they told us two shots would work, then it was 3, fauci is already babbling about 4 before boosters in the US have even hit 25%.

they told us it would work on variants, instead, leaky vaccines did what leaky vaccines do and selected near instantly for OAS and vaxx evasion.

and while tony and the totalitarians are trying to sell you another album of discordant dissembling, some others are waking up.

almost no one went in earlier and harder on vaxx passes and vaxx mandates than israel. they went in fast and furious for boosters too, even mandating them for going out in public

and it all failed.

but, while phony baloney tony and the gang once more reprise their smash hit “cover up and double down” in the US, at least the israelis look like they might be ready to admit it.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

it is time for us to demand the same. fauci, not covid, is the plague upon our house. the whole rotten edifice of US public health is.

in any sort of just world, we’d be getting ready to ship these pernicious propogandists to guantanamo (and send every media talking head that lobbed them softballs and never asked about their lies and inversions with them).

alas, this is likely too much to ask for, but at the very least, let’s be sure these people are discredited utterly. they have done nothing but lie since the very beginning, and they are not going to stop.

it is far more seductive to believe that others are evil and unclean and that we just needed to “obey better” than to accept that you got taken for a rube.

but that path leads to being preyed upon as a chump in perpetuity.

this ends when everyone sees their people for the predatory charlatans they are.

and it’s time this ended.

 

  • Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...