Cole Beasley: The rules, not COVID, are keeping me out

drpepper

41 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

None, however how affective is this one? I've seen numerous times peoe not only still catch it, which if it worked at all, they wouldn't, but the argument that we'll it lessens it....well, there's been a bunch of people vaxxed and still dying and others still getting hospitalized...so I'm not quite sure what the point of the vax is other than they are testing it on people instead of having it go through the trials that typically take 5 or so years, so the only reason they are doing it is to try and get people to feel better

See the above post.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 12/22/2021 at 8:28 AM, The Chosen said:

The Bills have had how many people test positive?? How many have had threads started because of it?? Beasley is being treated unfairly because of his outspokenness on the subject. Agree or disagree with him, you're head is in the sand if you can't see that. He's simply sticking up for himself. 

what is there to stick up for? Stupidty?

he is complaining to the wrong audience. He needs to complain to his union who agreed to vaxx and unvaxx rules.

cba fan

19 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Tell that to Feliciano who is vaxxed and had a much worse outcome than Beasley needing to go to the ER to get monoclonal antibodies.

all and i mean all the data shows proof and clearly shows that vaxxed have much less infection rate and much better outcomes than unvaxxed. Over and over this has been proven without a doubt. 

The vax was made for Covid 19. People are getting Delta and now Omicron which it was not made for.  Yet still is very effective reducing infections, sickness symptoms, and saving lives. Just like flu you need a booster every year or so and Covid and its variants will also.

• Like 1

cba fan

On 12/21/2021 at 7:32 PM, Woody said:

I wouldn't blame him.  Florida would be a nice spot to close out his career and maybe get a ring with the Bucs.  :niterider:

no one is trading for him. Bills will cut him in off season. Way too much of a polarizing figure now.

so by all means go to Bucs and divide that locker room.

I highly doubt Brady wants him on his team as he understands the need for teammates to do what is best for the team. Trump loving Brady is vaxxed for that reason.

• Like 1

cba fan

3 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

None, however how affective is this one? I've seen numerous times peoe not only still catch it, which if it worked at all, they wouldn't, but the argument that we'll it lessens it....well, there's been a bunch of people vaxxed and still dying and others still getting hospitalized...so I'm not quite sure what the point of the vax is other than they are testing it on people instead of having it go through the trials that typically take 5 or so years, so the only reason they are doing it is to try and get people to feel better

why do you anti vaxxers keep denying the truth?

https://www.media.pa.gov/pages/health-details.aspx?newsid=1595

https://dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/vaccination-status.aspx

https://www.uofmhealth.org/coronavirus/covid19-numbers

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/unvaccinated-more-likely-die-covid-19-cdc-1243086/

data after data after data all shows same with regional variances.

thousands of links show the same similar data. All types of websites. Even Fox.

ANd these vaccines went through all the exact same trials as all vaccines have in the past. They did stage 2 and 3 simultaneously that sped things up but biggest time saver is it only takes 2 weeks to sequence the virus genome now with computers and new tech and capabilities. This sequencing took years in the past with other viruses.

• Like 1

cba fan

On 12/22/2021 at 5:21 AM, HipKat said:

I support his decision to not get vaccinated. I think it's asinine to not get vaccinated when the science shows that it's effective. I do not support his decision to be a disruption to his team hard to go out of his way to call attention to himself. Other players are not vaccinated and you never hear about them.

Bet I know which part of this post you'll reply to....

Still using the same old propaganda from a year ago lol. Like a stupid parrot, robot.

There is no science that shows anything safe and effective. None. None. Zilch.

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/unvaccinated-more-likely-die-covid-19-cdc-1243086/

ANd these vaccines went through all the exact same trials as all vaccines have in the past. They did stage 2 and 3 simultaneously that sped things up but biggest time saver is it only takes 2 weeks to sequence the virus genome now with computers and new tech and capabilities. This sequencing took years in the past with other viruses.

Everything, everything you have said is a lie. A complete lie. 

Lol at they went through trials lololol.

all and i mean all the data shows proof and clearly shows that vaxxed have much less infection rate and much better outcomes than unvaxxed. Over and over this has been proven without a doubt. 

Uh, no it hasn't...

image-153.png?resize=768,596&ssl=1

The vax was made for Covid 19. People are getting Delta and now Omicron which it was not made for.  Yet still is very effective reducing infections, sickness symptoms, and saving lives. Just like flu you need a booster every year or so and Covid and its variants will also.

No it isn't. I can't believe you're buying this infinite booster nonsense. Here, I made a meme just for you.

Sandler Farley Vaccine.jpg

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

we already posted the links during this same time period from ONS site in UK that completely refute this graph you researched.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween1januaryand31october2021#toc

96% lower for people who received the second dose at least 21 days ago compared to unvaccinated people between 1 January and 31 October

The overall ASMR for deaths involving COVID-19 between 1 January and 31 October 2021 was 96% lower in people who had received a second dose at least 21 days prior compared with unvaccinated people, which corresponds to a 28 times higher mortality rate for unvaccinated people. In our previous publication, which covered 2 January to 24 September, the ASMR for deaths involving COVID-19 was 97% lower, which corresponds to a 32 times higher mortality rate for unvaccinated people.

The all-cause ASMRs for the year-to-date were lower in the first three weeks after a vaccine dose than in subsequent weeks after that dose. This could be because of a “healthy vaccinee effect” where people who are ill (either due to COVID-19 or another relevant illness) are likely to delay vaccination. Therefore, the people who have been recently vaccinated are, in the short term, in better health than the general population. The same is true for deaths involving COVID-19 after the second dose. This is likely because the healthy vaccinee effect where people who know or suspect they have COVID-19 delay vaccination until recovered, has a bigger effect here than the difference in protection offered by the vaccine within and following the first three weeks after vaccination.

As the ASMRs are calculated over a period during which the underlying mortality rates are changing, it is relevant where the majority of the person-years fall in this period for the different vaccination status groups. The ASMRs calculated for specific months highlight changes over time, however they can become less meaningful if the population in a particular vaccination status group becomes very small, and less representative of the general population. Therefore we present the overall figure, which is less affected by composition effects, and the monthly figures over time, to show the changes over the year.

Back to table of contents

4.Monthly age-standardised mortality rates by vaccination status, deaths involving COVID-19

Figure 1: Monthly age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs) for deaths involving COVID-19 are consistently lower for people who had the second dose at least 21 days ago than unvaccinated people

ASMRs calculated for each month in 2021, by vaccine status, total and by age-group, for deaths involving COVID-19, England, deaths occurring between 1 January and 31 October 2021

• Like 1

cba fan

9 hours ago, cba fan said:

DING DING DING DING!!!!!

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh, no it hasn't...

No it isn't. I can't believe you're buying this infinite booster nonsense. Here, I made a meme just for you.

Because I always trust a site who's About section says 

The Exposé was set up due to a lack of alternatives to the lying mainstream media, and a lack of alternatives which report only the facts. Other alternative media sites are happy to publish articles backed up with zero or questionable evidence. Whereas the mainstream media simply refuse to publish the truth or publish half-truths, spun in a way to suit the narrative of the very authorities which are funding them through advertising fees for publishing propaganda.

So very professional..... 

Another one of your lame, easily debunked, bullshit sites that fits the fat-guy-in-his-underwear test

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Because I always trust a site who's About section says 

So very professional..... 

Another one of your lame, easily debunked, bullshit sites that fits the fat-guy-in-his-underwear test

Stats are stats! 

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Stats are stats! 

Except when they're made up lies

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Except when they're made up lies

Oh hey, why don't we go to your favorite site?

Media Bias Fact Check Review of The Atlantic

leftcenter06.png?w=600&ssl=1

MBFCHigh.png?w=357&ssl=1

Now here are some pieces from The Atlantic:

The Pandemic of the Vaccinated Is Here

Omicron Is Our Past Pandemic Mistakes on Fast-Forward

Parler @NYexile

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

See the above post.

It's as much false gibberish as yours.

You don't force people out of work if you are trying to help them.

You don't use media to cause conflict if you are trying to help them. You don't make up scientific and medical lies and falsehoods ,if you are trying to help them.

You are a liar. You side with the wrong side.