Cole Beasley: The rules, not COVID, are keeping me out

drpepper

46 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

I can honestly see Beasley asking for a trade out of Buffalo. The losers are booing him at the stadium after he makes a catch coupled with all the mini mind lefties harassing him in the Buffalo news opinion section day after day. Add the fact that the Bills are on the way downward why stay here?

I wouldn't blame him.  Florida would be a nice spot to close out his career and maybe get a ring with the Bucs.  :niterider:

• Like 1

Just now, Very Wide Right said:

He's obviously not a coward so......

Never called him a coward...He's just an idiot.....just shut the fuck up and should of stayed off social media.....that didnt sit well with McDummy who benched him most of the first few games likely because he wouldnt shut the fuck up......I dont care someones political/covid stance just shut up and play for your team is my opinion...

If you don't support Cole you're just not deserving of being an American. 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I can honestly see Beasley asking for a trade out of Buffalo. The losers are booing him at the stadium after he makes a catch coupled with all the mini mind lefties harassing him in the Buffalo news opinion section day after day. Add the fact that the Bills are on the way downward why stay here?

Yes, go to the Patriots.  Their fans aren't completely SJWs and delusional Northeast liberal pussies.  Oh no, not at all.

5 hours ago, FanBack said:

Yes, go to the Patriots.  Their fans aren't completely SJWs and delusional Northeast liberal pussies.  Oh no, not at all.

Why don't you go see for yourself

https://www.patriotsplanet.net/BB/forums/politics-and-religion-forum.10/

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

If you don't support Cole you're just not deserving of being an American. 

I support his decision to not get vaccinated. I think it's asinine to not get vaccinated when the science shows that it's effective. I do not support his decision to be a disruption to his team hard to go out of his way to call attention to himself. Other players are not vaccinated and you never hear about them.

Bet I know which part of this post you'll reply to....

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL. The Bills got one of the best QB's in the game. They are about to make the playoffs for the 4th time in 5 years but they are "declining". Yes there have been bumps in the road this season. They probably won't win the Super Bowl this year as they are weak up front especially OL. Beane will have to improve the lines on both sides of the ball this offseason which will also help give Josh a better running game to work with. My guess is Allen will have a career with the Bills like Ben has had with the Steelers. They will make the playoffs more than they miss and Josh will lead the Bills to a couple of Super Bowl championships when its all said and done.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I support his decision to not get vaccinated. I think it's asinine to not get vaccinated when the science shows that it's effective. I do not support his decision to be a disruption to his team hard to go out of his way to call attention to himself. Other players are not vaccinated and you never hear about them.

The Bills have had how many people test positive?? How many have had threads started because of it?? Beasley is being treated unfairly because of his outspokenness on the subject. Agree or disagree with him, you're head is in the sand if you can't see that. He's simply sticking up for himself. 

• Like 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

4 minutes ago, The Chosen said:

The Bills have had how many people test positive?? How many have had threads started because of it?? Beasley is being treated unfairly because of his outspokenness on the subject. Agree or disagree with him, you're head is in the sand if you can't see that. He's simply sticking up for himself. 

When you make yourself the center of attention.....you need to understand you will be criticized.  I could care less that he is not vaxxed and most likely if he did not make himself the center of attention when it comes to the unvaxxed, people would not be critical of his said decision.  There are a lot of rules you need to play by in the NFL.  There are also many people in the NFL who chose not to get vaxxed but they did not put themselves out there for everyone else to criticize.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Chosen said:

He's right that the rules are keeping him out. That's what rules do. It's not like he can say he didn't know them, the way he's bitched about them for months.

But given that it took him this long to have to deal with Covid, I'd say the rules worked. What changed is the evolution of a new strain that's more infectious - I don't think the rules were made to take that into effect.

• Like 1

"What I don't want to see is the Bills winning the Super Bowl. As long as I'm alive, that doesn't happen."

-X-Files' Cigarette Smoking Man, 1991.

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

I think it's asinine to not get vaccinated when the science shows that it's effective.

Tell that to Feliciano who is vaxxed and had a much worse outcome than Beasley needing to go to the ER to get monoclonal antibodies.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, The Chosen said:

So you never played organized sports then?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Tell that to Feliciano who is vaxxed and had a much worse outcome than Beasley needing to go to the ER to get monoclonal antibodies.

Yeah, show me one fucking vaccine that's 100% effective. How many people get the flu vaccine and still get the flu?

ChErRy PiCkInG tO mAke A pOint

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, Greg said:

LOL. The Bills got one of the best QB's in the game. They are about to make the playoffs for the 4th time in 5 years but they are "declining". Yes there have been bumps in the road this season. They probably won't win the Super Bowl this year as they are weak up front especially OL. Beane will have to improve the lines on both sides of the ball this offseason which will also help give Josh a better running game to work with. My guess is Allen will have a career with the Bills like Ben has had with the Steelers. They will make the playoffs more than they miss and Josh will lead the Bills to a couple of Super Bowl championships when its all said and done.

Obviously you're a fan boy but I Don't know how you possibly don't see that Josh has regressed greatly this season. As the great Marv Levy once said, "once the fruit is ripe, it starts to rot". I think the Bills hit their ceiling last year and they have started their decline. Josh is no way a Superbowl QB, once the run is removed by a great defense he is mediocre at best.

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, show me one fucking vaccine that's 100% effective. How many people get the flu vaccine and still get the flu?

There isn't and this one is even worse in that it's nothing like the ones we got as kids, has a rapid effect drop off, and has a horrible side effect profile. No one should be getting them unless they're very old or have the immune system of an AIDS patient.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Obviously you're a fan boy but I Don't know how you possibly don't see that Josh has regressed greatly this season. As the great Marv Levy once said, "once the fruit is ripe, it starts to rot". I think the Bills hit their ceiling last year and they have started their decline. Josh is no way a Superbowl QB, once the run is removed by a great defense he is mediocre at best.

Really? (Through 9 games)

ubj2to95mzz71.png

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 12/22/2021 at 8:21 AM, HipKat said:

Really!  Show me the science that shows its effective.   Since we are also now having "Variants".  Please include the peer reviewed case studies that show the numbers of jabbed recipients reporting covid+ results.   Good Luck!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

First off, you are spouting improper terms, which I can understand because the definition of things are being changed to fit a narrative.  There is no such thing as a Flu Vaccine.  It is called a Flu Shot.  However, in medicine we have a term known as clinically significant.  Nothing is 100% except death and taxes.  Usually clinically significant is around 90% efficacy.  However, vaccines that are 100% effective, small pox, Pollio, Mumps, Rubella.  Could also include Measles, and the Varicella vaccine.   With the traditional definition of a vaccine, a neutered virus or arrested virus is injected which then creates an immune response in which the body creates a defensive response to the arrested virus.   Do these vaccines confer life time immunity?  For the most part yes.  The exception to the rule is when the immune system starts to weaken due to disease (AIDS), advanced age etc.  One example is Chicken pox with a recurrence of Shingles.  

If you notice Small Pox, Pollio are pretty much gone from the civilized world.   As much as the corrupt NIH, and FDA would like to identify the covid Jab as a Vaccine, it is not.  Nor is the flu shot.  

One just has to look at the governing bodies that have people with ties or stock in big pharma.....Kind of tells you everything you need to know!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

None, however how affective is this one? I've seen numerous times peoe not only still catch it, which if it worked at all, they wouldn't, but the argument that we'll it lessens it....well, there's been a bunch of people vaxxed and still dying and others still getting hospitalized...so I'm not quite sure what the point of the vax is other than they are testing it on people instead of having it go through the trials that typically take 5 or so years, so the only reason they are doing it is to try and get people to feel better

1 hour ago, Zan186 said:

First off, you are spouting improper terms, which I can understand because the definition of things are being changed to fit a narrative.  There is no such thing as a Flu Vaccine.  It is called a Flu Shot.  However, in medicine we have a term known as clinically significant.  Nothing is 100% except death and taxes.  Usually clinically significant is around 90% efficacy.  However, vaccines that are 100% effective, small pox, Pollio, Mumps, Rubella.  Could also include Measles, and the Varicella vaccine.   With the traditional definition of a vaccine, a neutered virus or arrested virus is injected which then creates an immune response in which the body creates a defensive response to the arrested virus.   Do these vaccines confer life time immunity?  For the most part yes.  The exception to the rule is when the immune system starts to weaken due to disease (AIDS), advanced age etc.  One example is Chicken pox with a recurrence of Shingles.  

If you notice Small Pox, Pollio are pretty much gone from the civilized world.   As much as the corrupt NIH, and FDA would like to identify the covid Jab as a Vaccine, it is not.  Nor is the flu shot.  

One just has to look at the governing bodies that have people with ties or stock in big pharma.....Kind of tells you everything you need to know!

Are you fucking daft? It's called a flu shot because the shot is the way it's fucking delivered. It's still a fucking vaccine. Here's a funny one for you. Have you ever heard it called the covid shot? I guess it's not really a vaccine. And here's another one, internet protocol. I made a claim you fucking debunk it. You do the fucking research and prove me wrong.

You want some statistics? .055 percent of vaccinated people have died from covid. That's one half of a percentage. 204 million people are fully vaccinated. 16,000 people who are vaccinated have died.

BuT MeRcOlA sEd....

• Like 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan