Cole Beasley tests positive for Covid

Greg

And since we all know he's an ignorant unvaccinated fuck he's out 10 days at least. So no NE and maybe even next week vs Atlanta.

Hopefully Sanders is back to play the slot. Otherwise McKenzie will finally get a chance to show his worth. He's been relegated this season. 

Also, note to McDermott. Place Josh Allen in a bubble man. Honestly. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 minute ago, Victor7 said:

And since we all know he's an ignorant unvaccinated fuck he's out 10 days at least. So no NE and maybe even next week vs Atlanta.

Hopefully Sanders is back to play the slot. Otherwise McKenzie will finally get a chance to show his worth. He's been relegated this season. 

I think it is inevitable that every major QB is going to test positive in the coming days.

I hope I'm wrong.

Omicron isn't lethal by any means (not one death in the US yet) but it sure is contagious. 

23 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

And you are an ignorant un-American fuck that will do everything you're told by whomever lords over you at any time. Some people actually think for themselves. Just because you are a Beta male bitch doesn't mean Cole has to be. He has accomplished more in his life than a yes man like you ever will.

• Like 1

Ironically the bogus PCR test is getting ditched in 10 more days. Testing positive without symptoms doesn't mean shit.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

43 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I think it is inevitable that every major QB is going to test positive in the coming days.

I hope I'm wrong.

Omicron isn't lethal by any means (not one death in the US yet) but it sure is contagious. 

I fear that too man. 3 weeks of regular season plus the playoffs ?? .... I hope Josh is vaccinated so at least the protocols are much easier to clear to come back. 

24 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

And you are an ignorant un-American fuck that will do everything you're told by whomever lords over you at any time. Some people actually think for themselves. Just because you are a Beta male bitch doesn't mean Cole has to be. He has accomplished more in his life than a yes man like you ever will.

Ok

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I hope I'm wrong.

So why the f+-#+ are they being stopped from playing.  Dont remember guys being prevented feom playing because of a bad cold or flu.  Michael Jordans most famous game was with the flu.  The world has gone ape shit mad retarded

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

5 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

So why the f+-#+ are they being stopped from playing.  Dont remember guys being prevented feom playing because of a bad cold or flu.  Michael Jordans most famous game was with the flu.  The world has gone ape shit mad retarded

Liberal simpletons, it’s that simple!

53 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Didn't seem to just be a bad cold/flu for Feliciano or Risto last year.

On average yes, the new variant seems to be mild in fully vaccinated individuals.  Not all players and staff are vaccinated.  Had there been 100% vaccination across the NFL, they could probably have tiered the levels of Covid (Mild-asymptomatic, symptomatic) but because they aren't 100% vaxxed, that doesn't work.

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

People who use politics to make their health care decisions really aren't thinking for themselves.

Just sayin'...

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Victor7 said:

A lot of liberals are not getting vaccinated and we conservatives support their rights.  But the bigger concern is all of the TRUE LOSERS THAT VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN AND RUINED OUR COUNTRY!!!!   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

People who use politics to make their health care decisions really aren't thinking for themselves.

Just sayin'...

That would be SJWs and SJWs who identify as centrists on polls.

You won't see Besley, Aaron Rodgers and Antonio Brown at a Trump rally.  The world needs more conservatives.  Conservatives support societal rights but will do the responsible thing as their situation allows.

Liberals want mandates for everyone else and continually lie about their vaccination status, ala Brown and Rodgers. 

Before I forget - SCREW THE TRUE LOSERS WHO VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN AND RUINED OUR COUNTRY!!    

• Like 1

Just now, FanBack said:

That would be SJWs and SJWs who identify as centrists on polls.

You won't see Besley, Aaron Rodgers and Antonio Brown at a Trump rally.  The world needs more conservatives.  Conservatives support societal rights but will do the responsible thing as their situation allows.

Liberals want mandates for everyone else and continually lie about their vaccination status, ala Brown and Rodgers. 

Before I forget - SCREW THE TRUE LOSERS WHO VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN AND RUINED OUR COUNTRY!!    

I will always engage in honest, factual discussion and endeavor to keep politics out of the football forum.

That's my promise to all of you as watchman of this board.  Call me Buffalo Range Uatu.

• Like 1