Should we fire Brandon Beane?

Klaista

McDermott has taken this team to the playoffs the last 3 out of 4 years so I think he's back no matter what happens. But Brandon Beane is another story.

He started in 2019 as GM and to be honest his drafts have been HORRIBLE.

Look at his high picks. Edmunds, Harrison Phillips, Oliver, Ford, Singletary, Epenesa, Moss, Jake Fromm, Rouseauu, Basham, etc.

Where are the impact players?

Drafting good players is very important to building a good team in the NFL so this is very concerning. 

Is it time to look for a new GM in the offseason? 

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I wouldn’t say his picks have been horrible.

But I would say that his picks has garnered zero (outside of Allen) game changing players.

Just a lot of “average”.

I'm pretty sure the Bills were already set on drafting Allen before Beane was named GM. 

45 minutes ago, Klaista said:

I'm pretty sure the Bills were already set on drafting Allen before Beane was named GM. 

That's because you have no clue when Beane was named GM.  You start with a post against our GM saying he started in 2019-TWO FUCKING YEARS AFTER HE TOOK THE JOB AFTER THE 2017 DRAFT.  

KNee jerk reaction....not just yet....McDummy definately pushes the defence players to pick as priority on this team on the draft.....still have memories of the horror shows from Nix & Whaley......hold our coaching staff accountable before ditching the GM just yet.....

1 hour ago, Woody said:

maybe there is something wrong with how they're being coached.  :niterider:

That's exactly what I was going to say

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Klaista said:

McDermott has taken this team to the playoffs the last 3 out of 4 years so I think he's back no matter what happens. But Brandon Beane is another story.

He started in 2019 as GM and to be honest his drafts have been HORRIBLE.

Look at his high picks. Edmunds, Harrison Phillips, Oliver, Ford, Singletary, Epenesa, Moss, Jake Fromm, Rouseauu, Basham, etc.

Where are the impact players?

Drafting good players is very important to building a good team in the NFL so this is very concerning. 

Is it time to look for a new GM in the offseason? 

Uh, NO.  Are you kidding?

He’s crushed the mid to late round picks and free agency. First and second round though? Besides Allen? Have been pathetic imo. @LiterateStylish is right…they may night be “horrible” but average at best…sometimes above average….but what stings is the guys taken several picks later after the Bills at the same position who have become All Pro. Darius Leonard case in point.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

We should fire Brandon Beane, trade Josh Allen, and cut Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde.   

Then sign Tremaine Edmunds to a 6 year mega deal.

Plus, in the draft we should move up, trading away most of our picks, to get up to select Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame.

Yep, that sounds good. 

Build the OLine...

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

That's exactly what I was going to say

Me too. Changes with the assistants is a must in the offseason. Mcbean is definitely safe for most likely, the next 2 seasons. How quickly we forget where we were before they got here.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............