White House Turns on Joe Manchin for Killing Joe Biden’s Build Back Better Bill

Woody

59 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You are certifiably crazy.  Who told you he lied?  Schumur?  Pelosi?  AOC?  LOL.  I just like the result.  BBB with a wheel in the ditch.  Priceless. :classic_laugh:

What the fuck are you talking about? First he said that he shook hands with the president and agreed to vote for the bill and then he turned around and went on Fox News and said he wasn't going to vote for the bill. I don't know why I'm explaining this to you because your side is so wrapped up in liars you don't even know what's true anymore. You think lies are the truth and the truth are lies

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

What the fuck are you talking about? First he said that he shook hands with the president and agreed to vote for the bill and then he turned around and went on Fox News and said he wasn't going to vote for the bill. I don't know why I'm explaining this to you because your side is so wrapped up in liars you don't even know what's true anymore. You think lies are the truth and the truth are lies

"Your side".  LOL.  Hip is, of course, allied with the "good guys".  Fuck off, dummy.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"Your side".  LOL.  Hip is, of course, allied with the "good guys".  Fuck off, dummy.

No "my" side is not the side that believes every fucking lie that comes form the MAGA-infested Right wing. 

The irony of YOU calling anyone Dummy....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You are certifiably crazy.  Who told you he lied?  Schumur?  Pelosi?  AOC?  LOL.  I just like the result.  BBB with a wheel in the ditch.  Priceless. :classic_laugh:

It’s just a liberal talking point. Manchin has been consistent from the beginning. Yes, he did say he was open to a smaller bill, but, the progressives just played number games with the bill. Shortening the years on some programs. Thus, lowering the numbers, knowing that the programs would be extended three years down the road. Total cost would end up being around the same.  Manchin just got sick of playing the game. Now, the progressives have nothing left but the smear campaign and the fools that aren’t capable of thinking for themselves are falling for it. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

It’s just a liberal talking point. Manchin has been consistent from the beginning. Yes, he did say he was open to a smaller bill, but, the progressives just played number games with the bill. Shortening the years on some programs. Thus, lowering the numbers, knowing that the programs would be extended three years down the road. Total cost would end up being around the same.  Manchin just got sick of playing the game. Now, the progressives have nothing left but the smear campaign and the fools that aren’t capable of thinking for themselves are falling for it. 

Yep.  Big smear campaign underway.

2 hours ago, Greg said:

01FQH6NYV58J6PJYJTQNAA59KM.jpeg?w=960

The United States military fully endorses this post. So do farmers and large corporations across the country

Seek help. soflabillsfan