Full Lockdown for The Netherlands for Christmas *****

Thebowflexbody

I'm just amazed that people are such sheep which I'm seeing here in New York with the new mask mandate that has proven to have never worked on any airborne virus. All of this has really enlightened me onto how the populace can just "go along to get along" during the atrocities of tyrannical regimes. Here's a pop culture reference.

Pvt Ryan.jpeg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

I can't wait until the real truths about Covid finally come out........

They already are but they're not being covered and are dismissed as "cONsPiRAcY tHeoRIeS."

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What if Senile Joe Biden tries to lockdown the USA for Christmas???

He's giving a doom and gloom speech on Tuesday and I'm sure he consulted with @seandelevan for pointers. I'm hearing the gist of this speech is "dark winter" (an interesting choice of words he keeps using, look up that phrase) and that basically all of the unvaccinated are going to die in droves if they don't get the shot and 50 boosters.

Biden to deliver address on COVID Omicron variant Tuesday

President Biden plans to speak about the Omicron variant on Tuesday, a White House official confirmed to CBS News. Mr. Biden's speech comes as the nation sees a spike in COVID-19 cases.

"Building off his Winter Plan, the President will announce new steps the Administration is taking to help communities in need of assistance, while also issuing a stark warning of what the winter will look like for Americans that choose to remain unvaccinated," the official said. 

"The administration is prepared for the rising case levels, and the President will detail how it will respond to this challenge. In addition, he will remind Americans that they can protect themselves from severe illness from COVID-19 by getting vaccinated and getting their booster shot when they are eligible."

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

He's giving a doom and gloom speech on Tuesday and I'm sure he consulted with @seandelevan for pointers. I'm hearing the gist of this speech is "dark winter" (an interesting choice of words he keeps using, look up that phrase) and that basically all of the unvaccinated are going to die in droves if they don't get the shot and 50 boosters.

Biden to deliver address on COVID Omicron variant Tuesday

President Biden plans to speak about the Omicron variant on Tuesday, a White House official confirmed to CBS News. Mr. Biden's speech comes as the nation sees a spike in COVID-19 cases.

"Building off his Winter Plan, the President will announce new steps the Administration is taking to help communities in need of assistance, while also issuing a stark warning of what the winter will look like for Americans that choose to remain unvaccinated," the official said. 

"The administration is prepared for the rising case levels, and the President will detail how it will respond to this challenge. In addition, he will remind Americans that they can protect themselves from severe illness from COVID-19 by getting vaccinated and getting their booster shot when they are eligible."

Wasn't Biden supposed to end Covid?  Guess not.  Anything but.  Biden is a complete failure.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Wasn't Biden supposed to end Covid?  Guess not.  Anything but.  Biden is a complete failure.

You can't end it taking the same shitty advice from the Rat Fauci. He needs to start listening to the doctors that Fauci has been silencing for 2 years and the guy could be a fucking hero.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile