Jump to content

Rousseau Blows


seandelevan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not my opinion..but facts. 
 

Joe Buscaglia of the Athletic reports: in 9 games that were not against the jets and Fins….Greg Rousseau only has 5 pressures…FIVE!….out of 122 snaps for a whopping 4.1%. If your not aware that is absolute dog shit. We could have signed a scrub off the street to produce that, if not better. Are you kidding? Most rookie DE are not playing that shitty by the end of the season and is alarming.
 

In 3 of the last 4 games he and Epenesa have 2 pressures on 81 snaps. LMAO. Are you kidding? 
 

wE NeED tO sAcK mAhOmeS tO wIn a SuPeRbOwL

  • Sad 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

KC game he played well in too.  Jets and fins are four games every year.  I’m okay with him a rookie playing well in five games against conference foes.  Especially a guy that was out of football last year.  

THIS....not a shitty hot take like other posters in this very thread!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Buffalochief2 said:

KC game he played well in too.  Jets and fins are four games every year.  I’m okay with him a rookie playing well in five games against conference foes.  Especially a guy that was out of football last year.  

You’ve got to be kidding right? 
 

First round pick who only plays good against shitty division opponents? Raise your standards bro

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

THIS....not a shitty hot take like other posters in this very thread!

hOT tAkE lol yeah I’m just reporting what a dude who professionally watches and reports on the Bills for a living said backed with stats. But I didn’t need him to tell me that since I haven’t heard Rousseau’s named called since the KC game.

  • Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m fine with using high picks on the d-line as long as Beane is also investigating in the offense, which he has.

-trading for Diggs

- 3rd round picks in 2 rb’s and a RT

- resigning 2 o-linemen to decent fa contracts

- bringing in Sanders, a starting wr

It isn’t like the offense is being ignored.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Not my opinion..but facts. 
 

Joe Buscaglia of the Athletic reports: in 9 games that were not against the jets and Fins….Greg Rousseau only has 5 pressures…FIVE!….out of 122 snaps for a whopping 4.1%. If your not aware that is absolute dog shit. We could have signed a scrub off the street to produce that, if not better. Are you kidding? Most rookie DE are not playing that shitty by the end of the season and is alarming.
 

In 3 of the last 4 games he and Epenesa have 2 pressures on 81 snaps. LMAO. Are you kidding? 
 

wE NeED tO sAcK mAhOmeS tO wIn a SuPeRbOwL

Every week in the Shout Box, during games, I bring up how he has disappeared. Didn't he win DROTW once?? OR DPOTW? Ever since, he's dropped out

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

16 minutes ago, bcw said:

I’m fine with using high picks on the d-line as long as Beane is also investigating in the offense, which he has.

-trading for Diggs

- 3rd round picks in 2 rb’s and a RT

- resigning 2 o-linemen to decent fa contracts

- bringing in Sanders, a starting wr

It isn’t like the offense is being ignored.

Oh, you mean the third round RB that has been a healthy scratch for the Bills this year? And the other 3rd round RB that is small and slow? And Sanders is keeping Davis off the field and we need more Gab Davis, not less. Look the point is, you need big hits out of your first and second rounders and (other than Allen) Beane has a couple ground balls and a sure strike out in Ford. 

  • Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Oh, you mean the third round RB that has been a healthy scratch for the Bills this year? And the other 3rd round RB that is small and slow? And Sanders is keeping Davis off the field and we need more Gab Davis, not less. Look the point is, you need big hits out of your first and second rounders and (other than Allen) Beane has a couple ground balls and a sure strike out in Ford. 

I agree that both Moss and Singletary are disappearing but we didn’t know that during the draft. I would have been fine with drafting a rb in the 1st but there wasn’t one there when we picked.

Complain all you want but reaching for another rb would not have been the answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Not my opinion..but facts. 
 

Joe Buscaglia of the Athletic reports: in 9 games that were not against the jets and Fins….Greg Rousseau only has 5 pressures…FIVE!….out of 122 snaps for a whopping 4.1%. If your not aware that is absolute dog shit. We could have signed a scrub off the street to produce that, if not better. Are you kidding? Most rookie DE are not playing that shitty by the end of the season and is alarming.
 

In 3 of the last 4 games he and Epenesa have 2 pressures on 81 snaps. LMAO. Are you kidding? 
 

wE NeED tO sAcK mAhOmeS tO wIn a SuPeRbOwL

I’ve thought about this…the chiefs were missing both of their tackles and Mahomes was playing on one foot. Do you think that had something to do with the constant pressure he was facing?

Could it be that McBeane had the wrong thought all along?  Getting stud linemen is the way to winning a SB. Especially when you are not even playing DEs for three downs. They can never get in a groove, therefore they aren’t very productive. I just think McBeane really misjudged this area and they better make it right this off-season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

With that being said….Buscaglia reports that he thinks the Bills will draft DL AGAIN first round next year. Says the draft class is deep at DL and rumors around OBD are they are willing to keep drafting dude after dude on the DL until “they get it right”.

 Meanwhile Allen rots on the vine.

That simply better not happen…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bcw said:

I agree that both Moss and Singletary are disappearing but we didn’t know that during the draft. I would have been fine with drafting a rb in the 1st but there wasn’t one there when we picked.

Complain all you want but reaching for another rb would not have been the answer.

I’ve been screaming O-line, O-line, O-line for years. Brown in the 3rd round OK. But, just drafting a guy like Ford isn’t good enough you need to hit and that’s Beane’s job… to hit. And right now, other then Allen, Beane has been meh at best.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I’ve been screaming O-line, O-line, O-line for years. Brown in the 3rd round OK. But, just drafting a guy like Ford isn’t good enough you need to hit and that’s Beane’s job… to hit. And right now, other then Allen, Beane has been meh at best.

Beane’s best hits were free agents and low round draft picks.

Poyer, Hyde, Milano, Taron Johnson, Diggs, Beasley etc 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Not my opinion..but facts. 
 

Joe Buscaglia of the Athletic reports: in 9 games that were not against the jets and Fins….Greg Rousseau only has 5 pressures…FIVE!….out of 122 snaps for a whopping 4.1%. If your not aware that is absolute dog shit. We could have signed a scrub off the street to produce that, if not better. Are you kidding? Most rookie DE are not playing that shitty by the end of the season and is alarming.
 

In 3 of the last 4 games he and Epenesa have 2 pressures on 81 snaps. LMAO. Are you kidding? 
 

wE NeED tO sAcK mAhOmeS tO wIn a SuPeRbOwL

Cmon man, these are 1st and 2nd round picks McDermott/Beane wanted.  What were you expecting, TJ Watt?  LOL       Go Bills

Build the OLine...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Beane’s best hits were free agents and low round draft picks.

Poyer, Hyde, Milano, Taron Johnson, Diggs, Beasley etc 

Draft pick 3rd rounder Dawson Knox is good value.   5th round Tyler Bass good value.  and my man Gab Davis is a worthy 4th round pick.

(And by next year 3rd round pick Spencer Brown should settle in as a strong Right OT)

I think going forward they should ask you and I who to draft in the 1st and 2nd round though...

Build the OLine...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Draft pick 3rd rounder Dawson Knox is good value.   5th round Tyler Bass good value.  and my man Gab Davis is a worthy 4th round pick.

(And by next year 3rd round pick Spencer Brown should settle in as a strong Right OT)

I think going forward they should ask you and I who to draft in the 1st and 2nd round though...

Ikr? Every year I post who I want as the bills first and second round pick. Every year it gets laughed at. And then that player becomes a stud while Tre edmunds, Ed Oliver, and AJ Epenesa don’t do shit.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He is a dam rookie who didn't play football for a year and the news on him was he is raw, which means he needs time to develop.  Relax Sean, you are expecting a kid to be the next Bruce Smith in his first year.  For a rookie he is doing fine.  He has great games then he disappears, but the fact he is not getting blown up and is making plays shows he is going to be a good if not great DE in the future.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...