Is Lizzard Chaney looking at a run for POTUS in 2024?

DannyBoy

9 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

A real man of honor here.

You're brainwashed AF

Am I?? Have I ever posted I was Biden fan?? No, I post the truth when MAGA-tards post lies and I also have complained about

The border
The stupidity of the Buy Back Better bill's cost and structure.
Not handling Afghanistan correctly - although not making it out to be the disaster your side did

Not to mention my utter disdain for Pelosi, hatred for Hillary, and calling out Obama for mostly the Health Care disaster

Unlike you, who never can find fault with a single person on the right, ever, like a good little cult-boy

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Am I?? Have I ever posted I was Biden fan?? No, I post the truth when MAGA-tards post lies and I also have complained about

The border
The stupidity of the Buy Back Better bill's cost and structure.
Not handling Afghanistan correctly - although not making it out to be the disaster your side did

Not to mention my utter disdain for Pelosi, hatred for Hillary, and calling out Obama for mostly the Health Care disaster

Unlike you, who never can find fault with a single person on the right, ever, like a good little cult-boy

Except I'm on record saying both sides are corrupt and neither have done the job that they were tasked with.

I've also been on record that I don't want Trump to run again...mostly because of the jackasses like you that hold a deep seeded hatred and will never help us come together because of it, but also because I think he's controlled opposition that did things for the deep state like the so called vaccines that really aren't helping, and his failure to rid us of swamp creatures he could've easily fired like Fauci, who is scum and should be facing charges for crimes against humanity, and Chris Wray who leads a corrupt FBI, or Gina Haspel who was the female version of Wray.

So, yeah...you missed the mark again, chief.

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Except I'm on record saying both sides are corrupt and neither have done the job that they were tasked with.

I've also been on record that I don't want Trump to run again...mostly because of the jackasses like you that hold a deep seeded hatred and will never help us come together because of it, but also because I think he's controlled opposition that did things for the deep state like the so called vaccines that really aren't helping, and his failure to rid us of swamp creatures he could've easily fired like Fauci, who is scum and should be facing charges for crimes against humanity, and Chris Wray who leads a corrupt FBI, or Gina Haspel who was the female version of Wray.

So, yeah...you missed the mark again, chief.

Ummm, I'll meet you half way on that at best

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden is supposed to be 6' tall.  If true, that's 5 inches taller than HipKat.  Fun fact.

fail 40 year old virgin GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan