Joe Biden *****

Thebowflexbody

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Curious to see how the liberal loving media tries to sweep this under the rug.  I can't believe people voted for this incompetent POS because they hated Trump so much.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Greg said:

Curious to see how the liberal loving media tries to sweep this under the rug.  I can't believe people voted for this incompetent POS because they hated Trump so much.

There are millions of people who obsessively hate Trump within the very fiber of their beings. Mentally ridiculous, but that’s the reality.

I can buy that 81 mill voted for Biden simply because of their completely unhealthy obsession with hating everything Trump.

Hell, members of my own family and my workplace need to visit the mental hospital because of their Trump hate. They can NEVER shut the fuck about the guy and it’s been awhile since he was in office.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LIBills said:

There are millions of people who obsessively hate Trump within the very fiber of their beings. Mentally ridiculous, but that’s the reality.

I can buy that 81 mill voted for Biden simply because of their completely unhealthy obsession with hating everything Trump.

Hell, members of my own family and my workplace need to visit the mental hospital because of their Trump hate. They can NEVER shut the fuck about the guy and it’s been awhile since he was in office.

Not 81 million. Not the most votes ever.

Not when they pushed the most insecure method of voting (mail in ballots) en masse...resulting in the vote count stopping in all battleground states when the guy they didn't want to win was doing so convincingly.

But you are entitled to your opinion

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Not 81 million. Not the most votes ever.

Not when they pushed the most insecure method of voting (mail in ballots) en masse...resulting in the vote count stopping in all battleground states when the guy they didn't want to win was doing so convincingly.

But you are entitled to your opinion

Honestly, I can see both sides of the argument cause mail in ballots is a bunch of shit to begin with.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

AKA lies your cult told you

• Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

Because he keeps himself relevant with a LOT of help from Congressional Republicans

2 hours ago, Greg said:

01GQRDBQ0Y3N1X7QG86SDFMWHP.jpeg?w=960

That actually made me laugh in real life