Joe Biden *****

Thebowflexbody

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I mean, c'mon bro, how can I take you seriously when you start off with a heavily biased opening paragraph like this? You say you're an independent and then type out this whole post bashing Trump and saying that Biden is responsible for nothing. Do I think Biden is responsible for all of the ills we're facing now? No, and I never said that, however as president, he plays a huge role in a lot of the little cogs turning in this huge machine. In my opinion he's just the brain dead front man for a huge bureaucracy that doesn't have America as its first interest and I will go to my death bed avowing that the 2020 Election was not legitimate which I'm sure we will find out more and more about as the sausage is slowly unraveled over the years. The silver lining is that his existence in the White House is waking people up and doing untold damage to the Democrats for years to come but the question remains if the replacements that come in during November will be committed to undoing the devastation.

I didn't say Biden was responsible for nothing but YOUR take is that he's responsible for everything and I completely explained why I made that fist paragraph. I also posted some of what Biden is responsible for. Which, BTW, if you remember I said that America is run by corporate money and how much of it lobbyists can stuff in the pockets of people in Congress. And trust me, BOTH sides are being severely damaged - which was my motivation for the Jesse Ventura video

Trump IS the main political headline. Unless you want some al Qaeda debates?? 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I didn't say Biden was responsible for nothing but YOUR take is that he's responsible for everything and I completely explained why I made that fist paragraph. I also posted some of what Biden is responsible for. Which, BTW, if you remember I said that America is run by corporate money and how much of it lobbyists can stuff in the pockets of people in Congress. And trust me, BOTH sides are being severely damaged - which was my motivation for the Jesse Ventura video

Trump IS the main political headline. Unless you want some al Qaeda debates?? 

Wrong, nowhere on this site will you find me saying that he's responsible for everything. Hell, technically he's responsible for nothing since he's barely coherent and all they need is his signature to pass off some new policy that will hurt Americans. Dude is the total Potato-in-Chief.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Wrong, nowhere on this site will you find me saying that he's responsible for everything. Hell, technically he's responsible for nothing since he's barely coherent and all they need is his signature to pass off some new policy that will hurt Americans. Dude is the total Potato-in-Chief.

Well that would be unique to see you break from the rest of your cult, errrrr, pack

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well that would be unique to see you break from the rest of your cult, errrrr, pack

Except I've called him a corrupt puppet for the people that bought and paid for Joe to do their bidding long ago.

You're a clueless SOB

• Like 1

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 minutes ago, Woody said:

The guy on the right is holding back a big smile thinking "This fucking dumb asshole."

• Laugh 2

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

The guy on the right is holding back a big smile thinking "This fucking dumb asshole."

7FCB4B2A-F3B4-44AD-A09D-DBC9C6208F7D.thumb.jpeg.e8d810c02af8c3d3854e3fc6b356ae03.jpeg

“Let me repeat that. This fucking dumb asshole. End of quote.”

• Laugh 1