Donald Trump in 2024

John10

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

All those religions contradict each other. So that makes no sense.

If you were educated you'd know they all have common themes.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Ugh, I just can't even deal with your easily refuted 3rd grade logic arguments anymore. I hope you read these posts 10 years from now and say to yourself, "How was I such a dope back then?" The military and climate change? LOL Who put that out there, General Milley? C'mon man!

The pentagon. DoD officials... 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yep, stupid people like you believe the bullshit, that's the common theme.

But yea, obviously God is all religions which contradict each other. Makes perfect sense!

Well I'm just sorry that when you were conceived you came out of the bottom of the gene pool. I will pray for you tonight that you will become enlightened to reality but I don't think God is answering this one!

Jesus Christ GIF

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Well I'm just sorry that when you were conceived you came out of the bottom of the gene pool. I will pray for you tonight that you will become enlightened to reality but I don't think God is answering this one!

Jesus Christ GIF

Hey look! It's blond haired and blue eyed Jesus! You know, the guy from the middle east. He looks like all the rest of them. Or is that some God from some other contradicting faith?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

40 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hey look! It's blond haired and blue eyed Jesus! You know, the guy from the middle east. He looks like all the rest of them. Or is that some God from some other contradicting faith?

Wow, there's no line of Leftist Howard Zinn-ish bullshit you WON'T believe in. Jesus appeared as a modern day Syian looks like for future knowledge.

Here's a picture of my favorite Syrian - Syrian Girl!

maxresdefault.jpg

Now run along my little son, daddy SackMan will educate you more when I feel like it.

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

If there's an invasion, you can put that on the current regime. I'm not a big Trump guy, but for crying out loud he had China agree to pay tariffs to the US. Now China and Russia are working together, they're gonna go into Afghanistan, give the Taliban a bunch of money and take over the middle east, meanwhile, our current president gave China the codes to shut down our grid and is talking about climate change while riding around in a private jet and private cars, emitting a bunch of gas and fumes into the atmosphere. All while also causing more divide between his own country, they won't need to invade, they can just sit back and watch this country tear itself apart. 

China never agreed to pay tariffs to the US. As a matter of fact, most of the stuff in this post reads like it came from the news channel that says they're tracking Satan with the vaccines...

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Tucker Carlson and fox News is the most viewed "news network" (LOL @ news) 

I wouldn't call that a tiny fraction.

But that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. But since you did, we can see a direct pipeline of conspiracy posting on sites like 8chan (insert whatever right wing message board you like here) which makes its way to independent media, gets cricle around between a bunch of shitty conservative sites (basically everything sack posts from) which then gets picked up by FOX News. The great replacement went from basically stormfront all the way up to tucker carlson. Literally white supremacist talking points on mass airwaves.

But as the sheep that you are, you are none the wiser.

The difference is that while all media is hardly completely honest, left wing media takes things that actually happen or were said most of the time excuse those to fit their perspective. Right wing media just makes shit up out of thin air that never happened, or was never said and passes it off as if it was real and the people who follow right wing media immediately begin repeating those things over and over until in their minds, there's no doubt that they are in fact real or did really happen.

LLeft Wing media will, for example, attack Donald Trump's tariffs on Chinese goods and make it seem like the world is ending because of them. Right wing media will say that China paid those tariffs and Donald Trump made the Chinese shit themselves. And all the people who watches will prove I'll gullible they are by trying to say that that's the truth, that's what really happened and fuck you if you don't believe it

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The difference is that while all media is hardly completely honest, left wing media takes things that actually happen or were said most of the time excuse those to fit their perspective. Right wing media just makes shit up out of thin air that never happened, or was never said and passes it off as if it was real and the people who follow right wing media immediately begin repeating those things over and over until in their minds, there's no doubt that they are in fact real or did really happen.

LLeft Wing media will, for example, attack Donald Trump's tariffs on Chinese goods and make it seem like the world is ending because of them. Right wing media will say that China paid those tariffs and Donald Trump made the Chinese shit themselves. And all the people who watches will prove I'll gullible they are by trying to say that that's the truth, that's what really happened and fuck you if you don't believe it

Fairly accurate.

The left wing media I consume isn't reactionary. I can't stand that shit. But, left wing media is 100x more reliable on getting the facts right. Depending on the source, they may have their own bias, which most will say up front. Once I know what the facts are, I can figure out what's happening on my own.

Main stream media such as CNN and MSNBC are always going to run cover for corporations. They pretend they are on the side of working class americans. That is absolute bullshit. They get most facts right, but omit information here and there, and they push rainbow capitalism to pretend to be as progressive as Americans are about social issues. But just like conservative media, they will back corporate America and shit on progressive policies.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Fairly accurate.

The left wing media I consume isn't reactionary. I can't stand that shit. But, left wing media is 100x more reliable on getting the facts right. Depending on the source, they may have their own bias, which most will say up front. Once I know what the facts are, I can figure out what's happening on my own.

Main stream media such as CNN and MSNBC are always going to run cover for corporations. They pretend they are on the side of working class americans. That is absolute bullshit. They get most facts right, but omit information here and there, and they push rainbow capitalism to pretend to be as progressive as Americans are about social issues. But just like conservative media, they will back corporate America and shit on progressive policies.

You two lovers are SO fucked up.  Good luck with your lives.  You're going to need it.  LOL.  Idiots.

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

eat shit you clueless moron.  you are wrong on tariffs like you are wrong on everything else.  But dont worry, all the proof is juuuuuuuuuuust around the corner.  gonna be amazing when it gets here right, brainless fuckwad?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/politics/china-tariffs-biden-policy/index.html

A few excerpts

Still, the goods deficit with China alone narrowed after Trump implemented the tariffs. The trade gap totaled $311 billion in 2020, down from a record high of $419 billion in 2018

Trump used tariffs as a negotiating tactic, meant to hurt China's economy and pressure Beijing to agree to a new trade deal that addresses unfair trade practices, such as intellectual property theft and forced technology transfers. That's a goal that business leaders across the country, as well as lawmakers on both sides of the aisle agree on.

Washington (CNN)Former President Donald Trump started a controversial trade war with China three years ago, putting tariffs on roughly $350 billion of Chinese-made goods -- and despite the change in administration, those duties remain in place.

Do you fucktards still wanna disagree that Trump didn't put tariffs on China?

LOL

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

China never agreed to pay tariffs to the US. As a matter of fact, most of the stuff in this post reads like it came from the news channel that says they're tracking Satan with the vaccines...

They actually did agree, and you are once again providing misinformation to everyone here.

I have the receipts, loser 

21 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/politics/china-tariffs-biden-policy/index.html

A few excerpts

Still, the goods deficit with China alone narrowed after Trump implemented the tariffs. The trade gap totaled $311 billion in 2020, down from a record high of $419 billion in 2018

Trump used tariffs as a negotiating tactic, meant to hurt China's economy and pressure Beijing to agree to a new trade deal that addresses unfair trade practices, such as intellectual property theft and forced technology transfers. That's a goal that business leaders across the country, as well as lawmakers on both sides of the aisle agree on.

Washington (CNN)Former President Donald Trump started a controversial trade war with China three years ago, putting tariffs on roughly $350 billion of Chinese-made goods -- and despite the change in administration, those duties remain in place.

Do you fucktards still wanna disagree that Trump didn't put tariffs on China?

LOL

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/03/politics/global-supply-chain-collapse-biden-tariffs/index.html

Something more recent maybe? 

LoL

I thought you couldnt trust the MSM, yet here you are.

Your own article shows that consumer prices are going up. Tariffs are never going to deter China. It just makes Americans poorer.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

@PhillyFaggot, I know you can't read, because you probably have your neighbor's cock in your mouth, but no one said Trump didn't put tariffs on anything, moron. We said China didn't pay the fucking tariffs, dumbfuck.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

36 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Leftist homos and their media puppet masters don't get shit right and make up garbage all day everyday 

You guys are a joke

Hahaha remember when right wing media ran with the big lie of election fraud, and trump lost all but one court case, and there was no evidence of mass voter fraud that held up under scrutiny?

Do you remember that? 

I remember that.

Hahaha That was awesome!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hahaha remember when right wing media ran with the big lie of election fraud, and trump lost all but one court case, and there was no evidence of mass voter fraud that held up under scrutiny?

Do you remember that? 

I remember that.

Hahaha That was awesome!

Oh t hose lying Democrats!!

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you remember that? 

I remember that.

Hahaha That was awesome!

Except it's not a lie at all

Nobody is willing to open up the books and let us see the machines and ballots, so to myself and many others means you are hiding instead of proving your so called "victory"...the greatest victory ever with the most votes ever for Sleepy Joe LOL

And the cases weren't lost...they weren't heard due to BS standing rulings.

Just like the Russia hoaxes, the impeachment hoaxes, the Charlottesville lie, the wet market lie, the Hunter laptop being Russian disinformation lie, the bounty lie, the 1/6 lie, etc, etc...this too will become fact.

Laugh while you can, chump. Dems just got their ass handed to them tonight and are going to self destruct...which they deserve. 

The house of cards is about to go down...

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhillyFaggot, I know you can't read, because you probably have your neighbor's cock in your mouth, but no one said Trump didn't put tariffs on anything, moron. We said China didn't pay the fucking tariffs, dumbfuck.

But they did.

Not what they agreed to, but they were paying.

More than any other puppet president ever got done, but who cares when you are a sheep with TDS, right?

9 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Except it's not a lie at all

Nobody is willing to open up the books and let us see the machines and ballots, so to myself and many others means you are hiding instead of proving your so called "victory"...the greatest victory ever with the most votes ever for Sleepy Joe LOL

And the cases weren't lost...they weren't heard due to BS standing rulings.

Just like the Russia hoaxes, the impeachment hoaxes, the Charlottesville lie, the wet market lie, the Hunter laptop being Russian disinformation lie, the bounty lie, the 1/6 lie, etc, etc...this too will become fact.

Laugh while you can, chump. Dems just got their ass handed to them tonight and are going to self destruct...which they deserve. 

The house of cards is about to go down...

I can agree, but for different reasons.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow, there's no line of Leftist Howard Zinn-ish bullshit you WON'T believe in. Jesus appeared as a modern day Syian looks like for future knowledge.

Here's a picture of my favorite Syrian - Syrian Girl!

maxresdefault.jpg

Now run along my little son, daddy SackMan will educate you more when I feel like it.

WOW. One look at those lips and my dick twitched for the first time in months, I shit you not!

15 hours ago, jc856 said:

If it was while you were dreaming, it was a dream. 
not a vision. 
unless you are saying it was a divine revelation revealed to you, John10, a modern-day prophet.

zatwutchersain?

i think you're right. it was a dream. it was not divine revelation. 

@PhillysGayest

Cough cough 

phoenix arizona GIF

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan