Donald Trump in 2024

John10

33 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Tucker Carlson and fox News is the most viewed "news network" (LOL @ news) 

I wouldn't call that a tiny fraction.

But that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. But since you did, we can see a direct pipeline of conspiracy posting on sites like 8chan (insert whatever right wing message board you like here) which makes its way to independent media, gets cricle around between a bunch of shitty conservative sites (basically everything sack posts from) which then gets picked up by FOX News. The great replacement went from basically stormfront all the way up to tucker carlson. Literally white supremacist talking points on mass airwaves.

But as the sheep that you are, you are none the wiser.

VOMIT.  You're pushing a big ol' lie, little fella.  IF there even is a "White Supremacy" movement at all, it's miniscule at best.  Yet ANOTHER left wing LIE.

46 minutes ago, jc856 said:

And you believed him? I don’t. I think he wanted to kill saddam for targeting his daddy. That bullshit was for drumming up support for the war. He might truly have believed he was on “gods” side, but, he’s a fucking idiot, so……..

He became a born again Christian at 40. Yes, I think he is a fucking nut.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Misinformation comes from everywhere...including the MSM stations that have huge ties to China financially. Take a guess at who's compromised by China right now and who has gone soft on enemies abroad while pushing mandates and letting our country be invaded...all while a so called "pandemic" is going on.

C19 is a tool that all governments have weaponized to further the great reset agenda. You gotta be super dense to not realize that.

Those that are looking at vaxxed and unvaxxed in a certain way and letting it charge you emotionally have been played right into these people's hands.

SniZ.gif

Trump had financial ties to China while in office. I didn't hear you complain about it once.

WEIRD. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

VOMIT.  You're pushing a big ol' lie, little fella.  IF there even is a "White Supremacy" movement at all, it's miniscule at best.  Yet ANOTHER left wing LIE.

It’s bias. Play up the fucking retards that go all RIGHTWINGSTUPID, but not the dipshits that get violent and burn, destroy, throw rocks and bottles, and enjoy Best Buy’s latest flatscreens, etc.*

*because if you’ve been oppressed, you deserve it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trump had financial ties to China while in office. I didn't hear you complain about it once.

WEIRD. 

And yet he put tariffs on them and made them pay us, plus he has been a global businessman...unlike the man who's son has a laptop showing his corruption with China.

There is no comparison between him and Biden in this matter whatsoever 

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It’s bias. Play up the fucking retards that go all RIGHTWINGSTUPID, but not the dipshits that get violent and burn, destroy, throw rocks and bottles, and enjoy Best Buy’s latest flatscreens, etc.*

*because if you’ve been oppressed, you deserve it.

Very well said.  No kooks on the left side of the aisle, huh?  Riiiiight.......

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He became a born again Christian at 40. Yes, I think he is a fucking nut.

So, because of his bullshit rhetoric about god, you feel it was a war started because of his religious beliefs? Because, really, it was Cheney’s war. And if there ever was a godless heathen, it would be that fuck.

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

China was paying us billions...FACTS

You are the stupid fuck here, and we all know it besides you

you are like a fucking retarded child banging your rattle on the floor crying how right you are.  

Those that buy chinese goods pay the tariff you submoronic d00shnozzle.  gawd you are fucking stupid. 

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He works in congress and wrote a book. How did he steal anyone else's labor?

So how much money/houses should a Christian have? You think someone with a billion dollars values Jesus more than their money? Lmao

None of those links show bernie as a supporter of AUTHORITARIANISM. 

So how are billionaires balancing exploitation and their religious values? Looks like billionaires have their balance all out of wack.

Never said he stole anyone's labor, I'm a Capitalist so if he can make money selling books to dopes like you it's all fair however there was a question over his wife's finances (please don't tell me you didn't hear about that one either). To answer your second question there are definitely Christians who are avaricious and don't really live by the tenets. People like Joel Osteen who is a huckster at best and many high profile church folk. Third, Bernie may not say he's a supporter of an authoritarian government but that's not how those work and he knows it. It's like you say you support the military but don't support guns, it's a complete non-sequitur. Fourth, it's entirely possible to be highly successful and balance out your material wealth with your ethics like paying your workers great wages and giving to charities. Not every billionaire is Satan on Earth as you'd like to believe.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

18 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, because of his bullshit rhetoric about god, you feel it was a war started because of his religious beliefs? Because, really, it was Cheney’s war. And if there ever was a godless heathen, it would be that fuck.

I guess we'll never know for sure. You said it doesn't happen, but there it is. Right from his own mouth. I guess the give aways to defense contractors was just icing on the cake.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Prove it wrong first, dickwad

eat shit you clueless moron.  you are wrong on tariffs like you are wrong on everything else.  But dont worry, all the proof is juuuuuuuuuuust around the corner.  gonna be amazing when it gets here right, brainless fuckwad?

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

Do you believe the Bible is the word of god? And that all other religious texts are not? 

actually, I don’t need an answer. I hate getting too deep with religion. It all comes down to belief. True believers in ANYTHING are hard to sway, one way or the other, because, well, just because.

I choose not to believe, because, if he’s our heavenly Father, he’s letting millions and millions suffer when he could be helping. I’d rather believe we are on our own, left to our own devices. Because this clusterfuck we call humanity would make a lot more sense. 

plus, god would be favoring some geographical areas of the earth over others. If Christianity is the true religion, being born in China ain’t gonna get you in heaven. 

it makes zero sense to me. ZERO.

I believe in one God who manifests himself through various religions via his spiritual leaders. The Bible is the word of God but written by men so it has been subject to misinterpretation and corruption over the years. While God is merciful the evil in the world is the result of people who have free will to make their own decisions and our time here is a test of resolve and morality. You can be enlightened on a spiritual path whether you choose to follow Jesus, Buddha, Laozi, Brahma, Confucius, or many other leaders as long as you maintain your faith and act just on your time here on earth.

This is just a brief summary of what I believe, my path is Christianity but it may not be the way others want to take.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Never said he stole anyone's labor, I'm a Capitalist so if he can make money selling books to dopes like you it's all fair however there was a question over his wife's finances (please don't tell me you didn't hear about that one either). To answer your second question there are definitely Christians who are avaricious and don't really live by the tenets. People like Joel Osteen who is a huckster at best and many high profile church folk. Third, Bernie may not say he's a supporter of an authoritarian government but that's not how those work and he knows it. It's like you say you support the military but don't support guns, it's a complete non-sequitur. Fourth, it's entirely possible to be highly successful and balance out your material wealth with your ethics like paying your workers great wages and giving to charities. Not every billionaire is Satan on Earth as you'd like to believe.

First off, you're not a capitalist. Capitalists are the people buying off politicians. You're just a cog in the machine.

Was anything proven about bernie's wife? I don't know. I don't see the president or any politician as an savior like the right does for trump.

This is absolutely nonsense. You have no evidence to support your claims. I did notice trump loves dictators around the world. Even saluted forgein military officials. But of course, that's not a big deal to you.

I dont support the military, I support the people in it. You don't support the military either. The military believes climate change is a national security risk. You don't. Why don't you support our troops?

No one who made a billion dollars did it without exploiting workers and or government subsidies.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

First off, you're not a capitalist. Capitalists are the people buying off politicians. You're just a cog in the machine.

Was anything proven about bernie's wife? I don't know. I don't see the president or any politician as an savior like the right does for trump.

This is absolutely nonsense. You have no evidence to support your claims. I did notice trump loves dictators around the world. Even saluted forgein military officials. But of course, that's not a big deal to you.

I dont support the military, I support the people in it. You don't support the military either. The military believes climate change is a national security risk. You don't. Why don't you support our troops?

No one who made a billion dollars did it without exploiting workers and or government subsidies.

Ugh, I just can't even deal with your easily refuted 3rd grade logic arguments anymore. I hope you read these posts 10 years from now and say to yourself, "How was I such a dope back then?" The military and climate change? LOL Who put that out there, General Milley? C'mon man!

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I believe in one God who manifests himself through various religions via his spiritual leaders. The Bible is the word of God but written by men so it has been subject to misinterpretation and corruption over the years. While God is merciful the evil in the world is the result of people who have free will to make their own decisions and our time here is a test of resolve and morality. You can be enlightened on a spiritual path whether you choose to follow Jesus, Buddha, Laozi, Brahma, Confucius, or many other leaders as long as you maintain your faith and act just on your time here on earth.

This is just a brief summary of what I believe, my path is Christianity but it may not be the way others want to take.

All those religions contradict each other. So that makes no sense.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg