Jump to content

Let’s NOT Be the Next Green Bay


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

The fact that don’t see the issue is hilarious. But whatever…keep being a stubborn prick…

I see the issue Whor and as I have posted many times, the QB played bad and when that happens, you are not winning games. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Yet, #2 offense in NFL. That hurts when you read it doesn't it Whor?  

Hate it?  Nope. Love having a viable offense. What I don’t love is having our franchise qb and elite receiver as the only real players on said “number 2 offense”. That’s the point I’m trying to pound into your little pea brain. It’s funny watching you continue to look like a dumbass. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, daryls61 said:

I see the issue Whor and as I have posted many times, the QB played bad and when that happens, you are not winning games. 

You mean the qb that hasnt been given a good line and weapons?  If so, then I agree. Give him some help and he won’t have to do it all himself. “I’ll kEEp WorKIng wItH yOu”. Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Hate it?  Nope. Love having a viable offense. What I don’t love is having our franchise qb and elite receiver as the only real players on said “number 2 offense”. That’s the point I’m trying to pound into your little pea brain. It’s funny watching you continue to look like a dumbass. 

LOL Whor, you try so hard but fail so badly. The Bills had the #2 offense with the weapons they have. Bills could have had Jerry Rice and Randy Moss along with Diggs on Sunday and if Allen is overthrowing and underthrowing then while wide open for long TD's you are going to lose. It is really that simple. But simple may be to complicated for someone like you to understand.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

You mean the qb that hasnt been given a good line and weapons?  If so, then I agree. Give him some help and he won’t have to do it all himself. “I’ll kEEp WorKIng wItH yOu”. Haha

Yet, #2 offense in NFL. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, daryls61 said:

LOL Whor, you try so hard but fail so badly. The Bills had the #2 offense with the weapons they have. Bills could have had Jerry Rice and Randy Moss along with Diggs on Sunday and if Allen is overthrowing and underthrowing then while wide open for long TD's you are going to lose. It is really that simple. But simple may be to complicated for someone like you to understand.

Someone more educated and smart than your stupid ass?  Ok asshole. Keep being a dumbass. We’re all entertained you needle dicked fag. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Someone more educated and smart than your stupid ass?  Ok asshole. Keep being a dumbass. We’re all entertained you needle dicked fag. 

I will type slower Whor:

Allen missing open WR's for TD's is bad. You can't have that when playing elite teams. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Copy/paste. Fuck off asshole. 

I type it over. I don't copy and paste. 

  • Eye Roll 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I will type slower Whor:

Allen missing open WR's for TD's is bad. You can't have that when playing elite teams. 

I’ll type even slower…he’s the only reason we were anywhere near as good as we were on offense. Try checking out some of the articles and pods today. Maybe you’ll learn something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

I’ll type even slower…he’s the only reason we were anywhere near as good as we were on offense. Try checking out some of the articles and pods today. Maybe you’ll learn something. 

Allen wasnt on Sunday and it cost us. That is an issue and it was not the first time he was bad. 

Refer to this post when you need a reminder of what good QB play looks like:

Missing open WR's for long TD's - Bad

Scoring 10 points in playoff game - Bad

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Allen wasnt on Sunday and it cost us. That is an issue and it was not the first time he was bad. 

Refer to this post when you need a reminder of what good QB play looks like:

Missing open WR's for long TD's - Bad

Scoring 10 points in playoff game - Bad

Dropping balls -Bad

No protection -Bad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Dropping balls -Bad

No protection -Bad

Exactly Whor. MY LESSONS ARE WORKING! 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whorlnut said:

You’re not giving anyone lessons dipshit. 

I have you starting to understand NFL football. Baby steps Whor. I believe in you. You can be a good poster. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whorlnut said:

You’re pathetic

LOL Whor, very embarrassing few days for you. You can rebound though. I believe in you. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

🥴

Don't post pictures of your dick Whor. That is gross. Also embarrassing. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whorlnut said:

What the hell are you talking about?

Exactly what I said. Thats gross. Send those to Sean. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whorlnut said:

An emoji?  This “lesson” is over…

Thats not what showed up for me. It was just a small line. Probably the ad blockers I have running but yes, I agree. This lesson is over. i have taught you  about NFL football. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...